12-volt DC Aluminum Gear Pump for fuel with manual unleaded nozzle. Up to 15 GPM (57 LPM). UL Listed Motor. CSA Certified. Overload Protected Motor. Includes 18 ft. power cord, 3/4 in. x 12 ft. 3.7 m) hose, and adjustable suction pipe. P.O.P. box. 23.5 lbs., 10.7 kg.
- Model M-150S-MU
- Voltage & Type 12-Volt DC - Gear Explosion Proof Motor
- Flow Rate Up To 15 GPM 57 LPM
- Nozzle Manual
- Inlet 1 In.
- Outlet 3.4 In.
- Bypass Pressure 15 psig 1 bar
- Operating Temperature -20° to 125° F -29° to 52° C
- Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off
- Power Cord 18 ft (5.5m) x 12/2 AWG
- Hose Length 12 ft
- Hose Diameter 3/4 Inch
- Motor Protection Circuit breaker for long life
- Current Draw 18 amps
- Suction Lift Up to 5.5 ft. 1.7 m
- Suction Pipe Adjustable to 40 inches
- Use with Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15) Kerosene
- Standard CSA Certified Flammable Liquid Dispenser U.L. Listed Motor
- Unique Feature Convenient Spin Collar for easy installation
- Warranty 2 Years
- For treatment and control of various species of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, eyeworms, grubs, lice, horn flies and mange mites.
- Controls 33 stages of internal and external parasites with a single, convenient application.
- Provides 7-day persistent activity against horn flies.
- Weatherproof formulation won't wash off.
- Safe for use on any age or class of beef cattle, including pregnant cows, calves and bulls and dairy replacement heifers up to 20 months of age.