The Farm Innovators Thermostatically Controlled Outlet Thermo Cube is ideal for the home and farm applications, such as, areas of stock tank de-icers, pond de-icers, unheated rooms, pump houses, greenhouses, boats and RV's.
- Two outlets
- Saves energy
- Great for the winter months
- On at 35 degrees F
- Off at 45 degrees F
- Works on contact and through ingestion.
- Sevin is non-systemic, which means it does not penetrate plant tissue.
- Stays on the outside.
- After controlling the targeted pest, Sevin is easily broken down in the environment.
- Sevin is one of the most effective and recommended insecticides to use for control of damaging Japanese beetles
- Sevin is also very effective in the control of ticks that transmit Lyme disease.
- Sevin can be used throughout the growing season, right up to harvest.
Manna Pro Adult Potbellied Pig Food
- Use Potbellied Pig Food as the sole ration for adult pigs
- Provide sufficient feed to maintain the desired body condition
- This will typically be in the range at 1-2% of body weight daily
- DO NOT ALLOW pigs to become obese
REMINDER: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from rodents and insects.
- DO NOT OFFER any feed that is spoiled, moldy, rodent or insect-infested, or abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death.
- This product contains supplemental copper. DO NOT FEED to sheep or other copper-sensitive species.
Manna Pro Colostrum Supplement is a multi-species supplement for young animals.
- Best mixing colostrum supplement on the market
- Feed first to provide needed proteins, vitamins and minerals
Nurtures 11 different species of baby animals:
- Goat Kids
- Baby Pigs
- Crias (llama & alpaca)
- Elk Calves
- 1/2" NPTF Pioneer ISO Male Tip (Poppet Valve)
- Meets ISO 5675 dimensional specifications.
- Induction hardened body to prevent Brinelling and prolong service life.
- Shielded valve eliminates flow checking.
- Connect under residual pressure.
$12.99Beet pulp is made from the fibrous material left over after the sugar is extracted from the sugar beet. It's formed from dried sugar beet pulp with a small amount of molasses added during the drying process. This is an excellent source of digestible fiber, with relatively low crude protein content. Beet pulp is great for horses known as hard keepers or other animals that need to gain weight. Additionally, beet pulp is a great choice for a convalescing horse or while recovering from an illness or surgery. Beet pulp can be soaked for two hours with a ratio of 2 parts water with 1 part pellets for animal’s senior in age, dental issues or prone to choking on feed. All the water should be absorbed by the pellets. Do not use hot water as it will cook the pulp and will lose some of the nutritional value. If soaked, you can stir in the animals grain ration for improved appeal. Only soak the beet pulp pellets that is going to be used for each feeding as they can ferment, especially in hot summer months. Beet pulp is not intended to be used as a sole source of nutrition and can be added as a supplement. Recommended feeding amounts vary from each animal’s nutritional needs. Make sure plenty of clean water is available daily. Learn More
$10.99Corona Ointment provides a favorable environment for the rapid healing of cuts, abrasion, sores, etc., with minimal scaring. Clinical tests, conducted at leading veterinary college, have demonstrated Corona's effectiveness in the healing of minor wounds. Corona Multi-Purpose ointment contains 30% Lanolin. Lanolin, the natural, protective oil of wool, has unique characteristics that make it a superior base for fine skin and pharmaceutical creams. Lanolin's ability to attract moisture and allow it to be fully absorbed by the skin makes it the best foundation available for skin, hair, and hoof care products.
Directions: For Minor Wounds: Clean the area and apply a thick coat at least once daily. Repeat as needed.
- Multi-purpose formula
- Same fourmula Since 1906
- For cuts, sores, chapping, scrapes & dry skin
- With 30% lanolin
- keeps affected areas soft and supple
Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax (yellow wax), Disodium EDTA, Frangrance, Lanolin Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Oxyquinoline, Petrolatum, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate.
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
- A complete, nutritious vegetarian diet—no need for supplementation
- 16% protein and fortified with vitamins and minerals to promote hen health and egg production
- Contains a proprietary blend of nutrients to naturally support the immune system and overall health of the bird
- NO added antibiotics or hormones
- Added marigold extract for golden yolks
- Added prebiotics, probiotics and yeast culture that support digestion
- Available regionally in a pellet or a crumble form. Check with your local Nutrena® retailer for availability in your area.
- Crude Protein: 16.0%
- Lysine: 0.75%
- Methionine: 0.35%
- Crude Fat: 2.5%
- Crude Fiber: 6.0%
- Calcium: 3.7% - 3.9%
- Phosphorus: 0.45%
- Salt: 0.25% - 0.65%
- Sodium: 0.15% - 0.23%
- Feed as the sole ration beginning at 16 weeks of age
- Don’t let feeders run empty
- Clean feeders and waterers regularly
- Keep clean, fresh water available at all times
- Provide appropriate size grit as needed
- Oyster shell or coarse ground limestone may be fed from the onset of lay in addition to NatureWise® Layer Feed
- Raising Health Hens
Is there anything more satisfying than a fresh egg? Raising layer hens is an investment in wholesomeness. A good coop, fresh water and nutritious feed are essential to your flock’s health.
Your coop keeps your flock comfortable and safe. Make sure each hen has at least four square feet of space, and provide one perch and one nest box for every four or five hens. Spread a thick layer of wood chips or shavings on the floor to absorb droppings and give the birds a place to take a dust bath. Be sure the coop is draft free in the winter and well ventilated in the summer. Close the coop door each night to protect your hens from predators.
Because hens rarely find enough nutrients on their own for a complete, balanced diet, your choice of feed is important. Provide feed and fresh, clean water at all times. Oyster shell or ground limestone will help hens maintain their calcium levels, and an occasional treat of scratch grains will satisfy their pecking instincts and keep them busy.