SafeChoice® Perform is the controlled starch formula for hard workers and hard-keepers. It has the balance of highly digestible energy you’ve come to trust from SafeChoice® Original, plus it’s formulated with more energy from fat to meet the needs of performance, breeding horses and lactating mares..
- Properly balanced feed with a high concentration of energy from fat
- Guaranteed amino acid levels to support muscle maintenance and development
- Added prebiotics and probiotics to aid in digestion
- Organic trace minerals for improved immune support
- Crude Protein 14.0%
- Lysine 0.80%
- Methionine 0.30%
- Threonine 0.50%
- Crude Fat 9.0%
- Crude Fiber max. 15.0%
- Dietary Starch max. 20.0%
- Sugar max. 8.0%
- Calcium 0.90 - 1.20%
- Phosphorus 0.70%
- Copper 50 ppm
- Zinc 160 ppm
- Selenium 0.60 ppm
- Vitamin A 3,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D 350 IU/lb
- Vitamin E 120 IU/lb
- Biotin 0.45 mg/lb
Helps take the worry out of feeding.
Controlled starch diets with added fat are widely recommended to help improve performance and reduce metabolic concerns.
Makes feeding convenient
It’s scientifically balanced to meet the nutritional requirements of horses in all life stages, particularly those with higher energy or caloric requirements.
Nutrition you can rely on.
Every bag of SafeChoice® Horse Feed contains calorie-rich fats from vegetable oil, guaranteed amino acid levels to support muscle maintenance and development, plus added prebiotics and probiotics to aid in nutrient digestion.
Helps your horse make the most out of every feeding.
All three SafeChoice® Horse Feeds are pelleted to reduce sorting and enhance digestibility of the nutrients critical to a horse’s health and performance.
Great for one feed for every life stage, low starch formula, horses with metabolic concerns, no corn formula, miniature horses, ponies, easy keepers. Learn More
For use on beef and non-lactating Dairy Cattle.
- Type: pyrethroid
- Controls: susceptible horn flies, face flies, Gulf Coast ticks, spinose ear ticks
- Aids In Control: lice, stable flies, house flies
- Packaging: 25 tag bag
- Snap-Lok collar for guaranteed retention
- Ribbed design for season-long durability
- Easier, faster, exclusive straight-line application
- Longest button shaft for best air circulation around ear
This page contains information on Prozap War Paint Insecticidal Paste for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Prozap War Paint Insecticidal Paste Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Prozap War Paint Insecticidal Paste
- Direction and dosage information for Prozap War Paint Insecticidal Paste
Kills and repels: face, horn, stable, black and house flies and bot flies.Economical-one tube last one horse 8 weeks.Safe for foals.Weekly application: for use on face, legs, under belly, rumpand withersrs.Economical-one tube last one horse 8 weeks.Learn More
Excellent turf rescue formula – kills Grubs overnight!
- Kills Grubs in 24 hours
- PLUS kills Ants, Billbugs, Chinch Bugs, Crickets, Cutworms, Earwigs, Grasshoppers, Leafhoppers, Millipedes, Mole Crickets, Pillbugs, Scorpions, Sod Webworms, Sowbugs and Ticks
These super-sharp foot rot shears are made by Burgon and Ball and have non-stick coated, high carbon-steel blades that retain the sharpest edge. Blades have been heat treated to give the optimum combination of strength and hardness. The blade tension can be adjusted and the blades lock in place. Resin handles are both durable and extremely comfortable to use. Shears come with a 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee.Learn More
- Stays on and keeps working, even in wet conditions
- Provides up to 14 days fly control
- Contains RepeLock®, a special conditioner that binds to hair shaft and won't sweat off
- Protects against biting and nuisance flies, gnats, mosquitoes, deer ticks and lice
- Repels and kills deer ticks that may transmit Lyme Disease
- Includes sunscreen
- 32 ounce
Our blades are made from Boron steel, the preferred steel of Original Equipment Manufacturers.
- Diameter 20"
- Concavity 1.70
- Made from Boron steel
- Material thickness 7 gauge (metric 4.5mm, inches .177)