For use on beef and non-lactating Dairy Cattle.
- Type: pyrethroid
- Controls: susceptible horn flies, face flies, Gulf Coast ticks, spinose ear ticks
- Aids In Control: lice, stable flies, house flies
- Packaging: 25 tag bag
- Snap-Lok collar for guaranteed retention
- Ribbed design for season-long durability
- Easier, faster, exclusive straight-line application
- Longest button shaft for best air circulation around ear
Tractor Applications: B, C, CA (exc. low octane engine) (1938-1957) - long muffler.
- Inlet Length (A) 7"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1 3/8"
- Shell Length (C): 12 3/4"
- Outlet Length (D): 9 1/4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1 1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 29"
- Weight: 5lb
Our grade 5 performance hitch pins are designed with a quick release handle to allow easy removal while ensuring the pin will remain in place. The pin and handle are powder coated with zinc plated locks. Optional display rack sold separately. Double Loks available in red.Learn More
Our blades are made from Boron steel, the preferred steel of Original Equipment Manufacturers.
- Diameter 20"
- Concavity 1.70
- Made from Boron steel
- Material thickness 7 gauge (metric 4.5mm, inches .177)
The Clipper 4-1/2 RHTX fasteners are made of a strong and abrasion resistant rectangular high tensile wire. Provides 52% more mass than the standard round wire hooks. Produces a fastener that is proven to withstand the abusive and abrasive round hay baling applications today.
- 4-7" CARDS
- Made of a strong, abrasion resistant rectangular high tensile wire
- Provides 52% more mass than standard round wire hooks
Controlled starch feed for pregnant or lactating mares and growing horses through the second year.
- Promotes optimum development during the formative years
- Guaranteed amino acid levels to support muscle development and maintenance
- Balanced calcium, phosphorus, copper and zinc to aid in proper bone growth
- Added prebiotics and probiotics to aid in nutrient digestion and digestive health
- Organic trace minerals to support optimal skeletal development, immune function, and hair coat and hoof quality
- Pelleted form
Feeding Directions Life Stage/Activity Level Lb Feed per 100 lbs. Bodyweight Early Gestation/Maintenance 0.25 to 0.5 Late Gestation/Light Exercise/Breeding Stallions 0.5 to 0.75 Lactating Mares (Late Lactation, 3 Months to Weaning)/Moderate Exercise 0.75 to 1.0 Lactating Mares (Early Lactation, Foaling to 3 months)/Heavy Exercise 1.0 to 1.5 Foals Creep Feed Weanlings 1.5 to 1.75 Yearlings 0.75 to 1.5
Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein 16.0% Lysine 0.90% Methionine 0.35% Threonine 0.60% Crude Fat 7.0% Crude Fiber max. 15.0% Dietary Starch max. 17.0% Sugar max. 5.0% Calcium 0.90 - 1.20% Phosphorus 0.70% Copper 60 ppm Zinc 180 ppm Selenium 0.50 ppm Vitamin A 5,000 IU/lb Vitamin D 500 IU/lb Vitamin E 150 IU/lb Biotin 0.45 mg/lb Lactobacillus acidophilus 5.1M CFU/lb Lactobacillus casei 5.1M CFU/lb Bifidobacterium thermophilum 5.1M CFU/lb Enterococcus faecium 5.1M CFU/lb