The Kitchin International Disc Blade is made of a high quality steel and has a 20 inch diameter and is a 7 gauge. This blade is designed to fit 1-1/8 inch or 1-1/4 inch square axles and has a 2 inch concavity.
- Made of High Quality Steel
- Designed for Square Axles
- 2" Concavity
- 20 Inch Diameter
- 7 Gauge
- Weighs 17 Pounds Each
Our blades are made from Boron steel, the preferred steel of Original Equipment Manufacturers.
- Diameter 20"
- Concavity 1.70
- Made from Boron steel
- Material thickness 7 gauge (metric 4.5mm, inches .177)
Our grade 5 performance hitch pins are designed with a quick release handle to allow easy removal while ensuring the pin will remain in place. The pin and handle are powder coated with zinc plated locks. Optional display rack sold separately. Double Loks available in red.Learn More
Excellent turf rescue formula – kills Grubs overnight!
- Kills Grubs in 24 hours
- PLUS kills Ants, Billbugs, Chinch Bugs, Crickets, Cutworms, Earwigs, Grasshoppers, Leafhoppers, Millipedes, Mole Crickets, Pillbugs, Scorpions, Sod Webworms, Sowbugs and Ticks
- Stays on and keeps working, even in wet conditions
- Provides up to 14 days fly control
- Contains RepeLock®, a special conditioner that binds to hair shaft and won't sweat off
- Protects against biting and nuisance flies, gnats, mosquitoes, deer ticks and lice
- Repels and kills deer ticks that may transmit Lyme Disease
- Includes sunscreen
- 32 ounce
Tractor Applications: B, C, CA (exc. low octane engine) (1938-1957) - long muffler.
- Inlet Length (A) 7"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1 3/8"
- Shell Length (C): 12 3/4"
- Outlet Length (D): 9 1/4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1 1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 29"
- Weight: 5lb
These super-sharp foot rot shears are made by Burgon and Ball and have non-stick coated, high carbon-steel blades that retain the sharpest edge. Blades have been heat treated to give the optimum combination of strength and hardness. The blade tension can be adjusted and the blades lock in place. Resin handles are both durable and extremely comfortable to use. Shears come with a 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee.Learn More