We believe your garden pond should create beauty and serenity in your landscape, not endless hours of frustrating hard work. Experienced water gardeners understand the importance of a professional quality pond pump. Both large and small ponds need to maintain water circulation at all times in order to establish a healthy ecological balance. Our 210 GPH Professional Grade Pond Pump is designed for garden ponds 3 feet by 6 feet or smaller. Our pump can be adjusted to simply move the water or produce a maximum lift of 7.8 feet. We recommend adding a front or back filter and/or a UV clarifier for even better results.
- 1 year limited warranty
- Non-toxic and safe for pond plant and fish
- Durable construction
- 16 foot cord is included with pump
- Fresh water use only
- Use in water temperatures between 41F and 86F
- Never let this model run dry. Pump should remain completely submerged during operation.
- Do not use in heavily chlorinated water or in water that has high pH levels
- Easy to set up and operate
Kills a wide range of climbing and flying wood-infesting insects
- Kills on contact
- Broad spectrum outdoor use: lawn, landscape, foundation, trench, deck and patio, wood piles, and home structures
Sevin concentrate for use on vegetables, fruits, and ornamentals. Kills over 100 varieties of insect pests.
- Great for use on larger gardens, fruit and ornamental trees, and gardens.
- Provides excellent control of leaf eating and sucking insects!
- Controls ticks that vector lyme disease.
- Shortest pre-harvest interval.
The sleeves and taps are designed to speed and improve installation and repair of all common sizes of barb, woven and smooth fence wire. DARE SPLICING SLEEVES equal and often exceed the breaking strength of the original wire. They are the only style recommended by most manufacturers of high-tensile systems. DARE TAPS are handy when used to connect hook-up, grounding and jumper wires to the fence line. Trouble-free connections can be made quickly and easily. Special application tools are made of high-carbon tool steel and are provided with gauges to insure strong and dependable splices and connections.Learn More
Looking for a light-duty Rotary Hand Pump that fits a standard 55-gallon barrel. The RP-5 is GPI’s economical model for light-duty in a rotary hand pump. Rotary Hand Pump for diesel fuel, kerosene and lightweight or medium weight oils. This pump fits a 2 inch NPT bung. Comes complete, includes adjustable spout, easy spin handle and three-piece suction pipe. Installs in minutes.
- Model RP-5
- Pump Type Rotary
- Flow Rate Up to 8 Gallons per 90 Revolutions
- Nozzle Spout
- Tank Fitting 2 Inch NPT
- Suction Pipe Three-piece Metal
- Unique Feature Light duty rotary action pump
- Use with Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) Kerosene Light oil (up to 10W) and hydraulic fluid Petroleum based fluids having a flash point above 100 Deg F.
- Warranty 90 Days