Total Pond strives to offer innovative products that are easy to handle and long lasting. A garden pond begins with the liner so we developed a lightweight liner that is ultra-durable and easier to handle. Our 7ft x 10ft Pond Skin Liner is ideal for small ponds. Our engineers designed a liner that weighs 30% less than ordinary 20 mil PVC but just as strong and flexible. The black liner merges into the pond environment to create a more natural look. Our Pond Skin Liners are reinforced with a strong polyester weave placed between the layers of PVC so it’s just 14.5 mil thick. Our liners are environmentally safe and non-toxic. TotalPond’s Pond Skin pond liners have a textured surface to promote positive bacteria growth providing just the right foundation for an environmentally balanced habitat.
- Easy to handle and install
- Ultra-flexible material and extra strong
- UV and puncture resistant
- Inner polyester weave layer allows liner to maintain its integrity even after a puncture
- Limited lifetime guarantee
We believe your garden pond should create beauty and serenity in your landscape, not endless hours of frustrating hard work. Experienced water gardeners understand the importance of a professional quality pond pump. Both large and small ponds need to maintain water circulation at all times in order to establish a healthy ecological balance. Our 210 GPH Professional Grade Pond Pump is designed for garden ponds 3 feet by 6 feet or smaller. Our pump can be adjusted to simply move the water or produce a maximum lift of 7.8 feet. We recommend adding a front or back filter and/or a UV clarifier for even better results.
- 1 year limited warranty
- Non-toxic and safe for pond plant and fish
- Durable construction
- 16 foot cord is included with pump
- Fresh water use only
- Use in water temperatures between 41F and 86F
- Never let this model run dry. Pump should remain completely submerged during operation.
- Do not use in heavily chlorinated water or in water that has high pH levels
- Easy to set up and operate
Our 500 GPH Fountain Pump has a compact, smart design and delivers spectacular results for large fountains and water features. Our magnetic drive pump has a high quality neodymium magnet and features a stainless steel shaft. This pump can produce dramatic fountain heights up to 8.9 feet high. It processes between 285 to 525 gallons per hour in an energy efficient manner. It’s made for outdoor use and is non-toxic so it’s safe for the plants and fish. This durable fountain pump is designed for quiet operation, so you can enjoy nature’s music not a mechanical buzz. The 500 GPH Fountain Pump is easy to install and simple to use.
- 1 year limited warranty
- Quiet pump function is achieved through design innovations
- Energy efficient pump saves money and energy
- Fountain pump is held secure with special suction cups designed for mounting on wet surfaces
- 16 foot power cord and ID tubing adaptors are included
- Order 1/2 inch or 3/4 inch ID tubing for use with this pump – tubing can be ordered from this site.
- UL approved
- Pump meant for fresh water use only
- Do not use with heavily chlorinated water or water with high pH levels
- Use in water temperatures between 86F and 41F
- Fountain pumps are not meant for cold weather use and should be brought inside when temperatures drop below 41F and kept warm and dry
We believe you should enjoy your fountain both day and night so we designed our 170 GPH Low Water Shut-Off Fountain Pump with a LED Light. Fountain pumps can burn out when water levels drop or run dry and that can easily happen if your fountain is in a windy, sunny, or arid area. This state of the art pump has a 173 gallon pumping capacity and features our patented Low Water Shut-Off smart Technology. It automatically senses when water level drops, and turns itself off. After water is added, the pump will automatically turn itself back on. This pump can produce fountain heights up to 4.1 feet high. Our pump is engineered with many other innovations such as improved energy efficiency and quiet operation technology. It’s easy to set up and has an adjustable water flow control.
- LED light is included
- Long life due to Low Water Shut- Off feature
- LED light built into pump
- Quiet operation
- Energy efficient pump saves money and natural resources
- 1 year limited warranty
- Suction cups hold pump secure when mounted on wet surfaces
- 6 foot power cord and ID tubing adaptor is included with pump
- Make sure to order 3/8 inch and ½ inch tubing
- Non-toxic and safe for fish and plants
- Designed for outdoor use
- Fresh water use only
- This pump and light should not be used in water that is heavily chlorinated or water that has a high pH levels
- Intended for water temperatures between 86F and 41F
- Bring in your fountain pump during cold weather and keep in a warm, dry area
Water gardeners appreciate natural beauty and often request eco-friendly approaches for their backyard ponds. We are delighted to offer many new and affordable green products. Our Pressurized Biological Filter and our Pressurized Biological Filter with UV Clarifier uses green coarse and fine filter. Both of these filter pads usually need to be changed once a year. Our Replacement Pads Pack includes both types of pads; the coarse black pad that collects large debris from your pond and the fine blue filter pad that picks up the smaller particles.
- Twin packs
- Easy to use
Aquashadow OA is specifically designed for use in smaller bodies of water. This less concentrated formulation simplifies calculation and measurement of the correct dose for these smaller volumes of water. Use sites range from aquariums to garden ponds and fountains. The eight ounce bottle with measurements on the side make dosing simple at the rate of one ounce per 1000 gallon capacity.Learn More
A healthy vibrant pond begins with the water. It’s important to treat your pond water the first time you fill it and each time you change the water. Use a water treatment that removes harmful toxins so a balanced environment can be established. Our Chlorine Remover is specially formulated for ponds and fountains. It instantly removes chlorine and chloramines and detoxifies heavy metals that are commonly found in tap water. We also recommend adding Chlorine Remover when you add new fish to the pond because it replenishes the natural coating and reduces stress that may occur when fish are introduced to a new environment.
- Removes chlorine and chloramines
- Detoxifies tap water
- Prepares pond water for new fish
There are two kinds of water gardeners; those who sweat and struggle and still have cloudy water and those who relax and entertain around a sparkling clean and clear pond. The secret to trouble free water gardening can be found in a 16oz bottle. Our Water Clarifier solution draws sediment particles and dirt together until they are heavy enough to fall to the bottom of the pond of be processed through the filter. Our Water Clarifier is non-toxic and safe for ponds with ornamental fish.
- Quickly cleans cloudy water
- Removes small particles and dirt from the water’s surface
This gleaming blue water creates a picturesque pond but it’s more than just a decorative extra; it is genuine protection for the ornamental fish that swim and grown under the surface! Did you know that mammals like raccoons and cats fish in garden ponds? Ornamental fish can also become victims of predatory birds like cranes and herons that can kill or injure the fish. They can also spread diseases and contaminate the water. Pond Blue colors the water a rich shade of blue that we can see through but birds and animals can’t, so they are less likely to feed from your pond. The blue coloring also helps shield fish from harmful UV exposure that can adversely affect the health of your fish. It also enhances the scenery and protects your pond’s healthy balance.
- Adds beauty to your pond
- Discourages predatory animals from entering your pond area
- Protects your ornamental fish