- 10.5" shade with adjustable reflector and bulb protector
- 6 ft cord
- Clamp with non-marring grips and built-in hook hanger
- Ideal for keeping baby chicks, baby pigs or small farm animals warm
- Uses up to a 250-watt bulb with porcelain socket
This 32 ounce heated water bottle is thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary and prevents water from freezing in subzero temperatures. With a no-drip brass drinking valve, this bottle is perfect for rabbits, guinea pigs, birds or small rodents. Ideal for year-round use. One year limited warranty.
- 32-Ounce bottle
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- Prevents water from freezing in subzero temperatures
- Perfect for rabbits, guinea pigs, birds or small rodents
- 20 Watts
Hum-AC™ 820 is a general-purpose non-ionic surfactant and Humectant of the Alkylpolyethoxyethanol type surface active agents. It can be used with most insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, acaricides, defoliants, desiccants, and wettable powders to improve performance of the active spray ingredient by giving them more uniform distribution and better wetting of the plant surface.
Functions and Benefits
- A high quality general-purpose Humectant and non-ionic surface active agent blend containing an 80% surfactant load.
- Designed for use with a broad range of pesticides where the addition of a high quality non-ionic surfactant is recommended.
- Promotes spray moisture retention to make application of active ingredient(s) more available for plant uptake.
- Contains anti-foaming agents to speed load time.
- Excellent wetting and spreading characteristics allow better pesticide performance.
- Hum-AC 820 can be used anywhere a high quality surfactant may aid in the effectiveness of the pesticide.
Regular Price: $29.98
Special Price: $24.98
- Designed exclusively for treated seed
- Increases planting efficiency and maximizes yield per acre
- Use in both “gravity flow” and “air” planters
- Reduces moisture issues, lubricates seed and equipment
- Helps prevent “seed bridging” in the planter
- High-purity for less meter wear
- Non toxic, 0 gms/ltr VOC
- Apply 4-6 oz. each time hopper is filled with seed
- Scoop Included
$11.99Beet pulp is made from the fibrous material left over after the sugar is extracted from the sugar beet. It's formed from dried sugar beet pulp with a small amount of molasses added during the drying process. This is an excellent source of digestible fiber, with relatively low crude protein content. Beet pulp is great for horses known as hard keepers or other animals that need to gain weight. Additionally, beet pulp is a great choice for a convalescing horse or while recovering from an illness or surgery. Beet pulp can be soaked for two hours with a ratio of 2 parts water with 1 part pellets for animal’s senior in age, dental issues or prone to choking on feed. All the water should be absorbed by the pellets. Do not use hot water as it will cook the pulp and will lose some of the nutritional value. If soaked, you can stir in the animals grain ration for improved appeal. Only soak the beet pulp pellets that is going to be used for each feeding as they can ferment, especially in hot summer months. Beet pulp is not intended to be used as a sole source of nutrition and can be added as a supplement. Recommended feeding amounts vary from each animal’s nutritional needs. Make sure plenty of clean water is available daily. Learn More
When you plant your pond, you can rinse off the dirt before you leave the garden. You can arrange your pond plants anyway you choose and we’ll help you keep it all in order with our 10” Square Black Mesh Plant Basket. It makes it possible to place plants exactly where you want them. Our square Plant Bag works with bog plants, water grasses, and submerged plants. You can plant Hornwort, Cattails, or Anachris in the arrangement of your choice. The black mesh basket almost disappears from view so it adds everything and does not distract from your design. If you decide to rearrange your plants, you won’t need a shovel or hoe. Just pick up the basket and move it to another spot in your pond. It also makes it easy to work on individual plants without disturbing the rest of the garden. The 10” plant basket is a good choice for larger plants.
- Fill the basket with stones
- Add plant
- Arrange in groups or let basket stand alone
- Beehive Deep Brood 6 1/4" Frame Assembled with 5 5/8"" Beeswax coated foundation.
- Grove Top & Grove bottom, 1/2" thick bottom.
- Frame is select grade, stapled and glued.
- Foundations is food grade plastic that is very durable.
- Easy acceptance in the hive.
- USA Made plastic and beeswax coating.
- Textured cell pattern on the foundation.
- Use with 6 7/8" Medium Honey Supers.
- No Assembly required.