Rechargeable 5 Gallon Spot Sprayer - Perfect for home watering: flowers, plants and small gardens!
- 1.0 GPM demand pump
- 5 gallon polyethylene tank
- Lever handgun
- Telescoping handle
- Rechargeable 12 volt battery & AC charger with built- in storage compartment
- Weatherproof components: automotive grade wiring harness & fuse
- Handgun sprays up to 12 ft. vertical & 25 ft. horizontal
- Coil hose
- Large 8 inch wheels
- Sprays 30 gallons on one charge
Unwanted brush, trees, and broad leaf weeds can wreak havoc on your fence rows, pastures, and other non-crop areas. Take control of your property with Crossroad® Brush Killer.
Effective control for over 75 species of woody plants, and perennial and annual broad leaf weeds. Many in one application.
For foliage broadcast application, combine with liquid nitrogen fertilizer
Coverage and application timing varies based on type of vegetation to be treated. Follow all label instructions carefully.
For use on non-crop areas such as:
- Fence lines
- Grass pastures
- Conservation reserves
- Non-irrigation ditches
- Industrial sites.
- Grazing areas except for areas with lactating dairy animals.
- Not to be used in water areas with fish and aquatic invertebrates. Drift and runoff potentially hazardous to aquatic organisms.
- Do not apply directly to water, or to surface water areas where surface water is present. Use caution when disposing
- Not intended for inter tidal areas.
- Groundwater contamination may result if chemical is used on permeable soils.
- Groundwater contamination: DO NOT use near cistern or well.
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Massachusetts.Learn More
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 10ft Coiled Hose
- Includes Attachment Straps
- Round-up® Ready
- 36" x 18" x 17" (L x W x H).
These heavy-duty, 3-compartment poly feeders stand up to the most difficult environmental conditions.
Each compartment holds approximately 6 gallons of water or feed depending on the size.
Total wet volume is 108-120 lbs. for the small and 240 lbs. for the large feeder.
Total dry volume is approximately 144 lbs. for the small and 180-200 lbs. for the large.
Standing 7" high, with a 30" diameter tub, making this feeder heavy enough to withstand animals and the elements but light enough to move to nearly any location.
Convenient anchoring holes make it easy to secure these Mineral Feeders to the ground, preventing animals from moving it.
The weatherproof poly lid measuring 36" protects the contents of the entire feeder.
Resistant to impact as well as heat and cold, these feeders present smooth edges for safety to both people and animals.Learn More
- Drop in Fit for Kubota
- Steel Pan
- Heavy Duty Black Vinyl
- Drain Holes
- Weight - 9.00 Lbs
- Accepts #940 Flip Type Bracket
- Accepts #900 Slides
Bolt Patterns (width x depth):
- Adjustable Widths
Fits the following models:
- Kubota: 4650 Backhoe, B1550, B1700, B1750, B20, B2100, B2150, B2400, B2410, B2710, B2910, B4200, B5100, B6100, B7100, B7300, B7500, B8200, G1800, G1900, G2000, GF1800 Mower, K008 Backhoe, L175, L185, L200,L225, L2050, L210, L225, L2250, L235, L2350, L245, L2550, L260, L2650,L285, L275, L2850, L285, L2900,L2950, L295, L3000-DT, L3000-F, L305, L3250, L3300. L3350, L3410, L345, L3450, L35, L355, L3600, L3650, L3710, L3750, L4150, L4200, L4350, L4610, L4850, L5450, M4000, M4050, M4500, M5500, M7500, MX5000, B9200
- Kumiai: ST2020
- Mahindra: 2810, 3510, 4110
- Massey Ferguson: 210, 220, 220-4, 1020, 1030, 1040, 1140, 1145
- Massey Ferguson Windrowers: 35, 1010, 1125, 1150, 1205
- Mitsubishi: D1300, MT210, MT2501, MT372, MT3720, MT4501, S370, S373, S3730
- Rhino: 344, 3125
- Satoh: Beaver, Beaver3/Buck S650G, ST1820, ST1840, ST2020
- White: FIELD #8200; BOSS MODELS (16, 21, 31 & 37), 2-30, 2-32, 2-35
- Yanmar: 155, 155D, 240, 1300D, 1500, 1600, 1700, 1720D, 1900, 2000, 2220, 2310, 2310D, K016, YM250, YM1100, YM2200
Roundup, Gallon, Super Concentrate, Weed & Grass Killer, The Strongest Roundup Formulation You Can Buy, Delivers Fast Uptake Into The Weed, Ideal For Large Applications, Lawn Renovations, & Vegetable Gardens, Most Economical Way To Kill Tough Weeds With Roundup, Contains 50% Glyphosate, Ratio is 1.5 fl oz/gallonLearn More
- 50 mile range
- 2.8 stored joules of power; 2 joule output at 75 ohms
- Heavy weed conditions
- 115 volt, 60 cycle; pulsed output ( 1-second intervals)
- Digital timing
- Fuseless design
- Fence lamp flashes when operating
- Vented weather-resistant nonconductive cabinet
- Moisture-resistant internal components
- Repairs in minutes
Ideal for keeping small nuisance pests out, or for keeping small animals safely contained.
- Fully portable, ‘All in One’ compact design - The light, compact design with carry handle makes it ideal for portability. The unit includes internal battery and solar panel, providing a convenient all‑in‑one energizer.
- Solar powered - Energy efficient solar panel charges the internal battery to power the fence line.
- Internal rechargeable battery - Solar power recharges the battery as required to support long battery life.
- Flashing red light - Indicates at a glance that the energizer is working and powering the fence.
- Low impedance energizer - Designed to deliver power to the end of the fence even under heavy load e.g. foliage, undergrowth.
- Fast set up with no trenches or underground cable
- 1 year manufacturer warranty (includes lightning)
Specifications Distance Range (miles) 2 miles Distance Range (acres) 8 acres Peak Output Energy (up to) 0.04 J Peak Stored Energy (up to) 0.06 J Output Voltage (up to) 7.4 kV max, 2.6 kV @ 1,000 Ω Internal Rechargeable Battery 4 V
From Agriculture to Automotive and every industry in between, Delavan PowerMax Hydraulic Cylinders are designed and manufactured to meet the most demanding requirements. The PowerMax line was developed because we understand the need for professional performance and durability. All PowerMax Cylinders are hydraulically tested at twice their working pressure.
- Chromed, polished and individually heat-treated shaft provides extended cylinder life.
- Working pressure 2500 PSI and 3000 PSI.
- All cylinders are 100% hydraulically tested up to two times working pressure.
- Series PML – 2500 PSI (5,000 PSI proof pressure).
- Series PMH – 3000 PSI (6,000 PSI proof pressure).