- Beehive Deep Brood 9 1/8" Frame Assembled with 8 1/2" Beeswax coated foundation.
- Grove Top & Grove bottom, 1/2" thick bottom.
- Frame is select grade, stapled and glued.
- Foundations is food grade plastic that is very durable.
- Easy acceptance in the hive.
- USA Made plastic and beeswax coating.
- Textured cell pattern on the foundation.
- Use with 9 1/2" Brood Deep Boxes.
- No Assembly required.
Rolled Rubber offers superior durability, is suitable for both interior and exterior applications and is ideal for surfacing (or underlayment) areas that require resilience, sound absorption, spike resistance and/or traction.
The 100% recycled rubber rolls are specially designed and manufactured for durability. They also serve as an effective buffer against acoustical vibration.
- Thickness: 1/4" (6MM)
- Materials: Recycled Rubber
- Maintencance: Damp mop and dry. If you need to use soap, use dish soap or laundry detergent.
- Odor: No-odor, non-toxic
- Applications: Assembly Lines, Horse & Livestock Trailers, Pools & Gardens, Sub-floor Protection, Boat Docks & Ramps, Handicap Accessways, Runways & Paths, Ski Lodges, Spike Protection, Changing Areas, Golf Courses & Lounges, Ice Rink Blade Protection, Steps, Patios & Decks, Semi Trailer Flooring, Basements, Runways & Walkways, Trails
- For optimal ease of installation, store material at room temperature (70° F).
- Clean and clear the subfloor of all dust, dirt and debris.
- Unroll and lay out the Rubber Matting.
- Leave the flooring unrolled, in place for no less than 12 hours (ideally 24 hours) to adjust to the temperature. To prevent the mat from curling up, it helps if after the 12 hours wait, you flip the rolls over and roll them up in the opposite direction. Clean the floor again and unroll the mats.
- Make any necessary cuts in the mats to fit around immovable objects in the room, with a sharp blade and metal straight edge.
- Rolls must be installed in the same direction. Start on one side of the room and work your way towards the opposite side. Do not start on both ends.
- For Loose Lay installation, apply double sided tape to the perimeter of each roll.
- For Glue down installation, roll up the rolls and spread adhesive out in a line in front of the roll, about 8 to 10 feet, unroll the mat over it to the end of the adhesive and repeat till fully unrolled.
- In glue down installations, it is strongly recommended that you go over the mats with a 100 lb roller to ensure a proper bond. If a roller cannot be located for use, alternatively, you can walk on the mat, using small overlapping steps making sure that every inch of the mat has been walked on.
GQF Box Brooders are designed to eliminate stress in young birds by providing plenty of heat, fresh air, light, feed and water space, and sanitary conditions for a confined area. Three clear plastic panels allow full and easy viewing of the brooder’s interior. Each brooder comes with three 28.5' troughs which maybe used for either feed or water. Ample feed and water space is necessary to allow weaker chicks access in the presence of more dominant chicks.
Any trough may be equipped with optional automatic watering to provide the large quantity of water necessary. Failure to provide proper feed and water space can result in slower weight gain and perhaps higher chick mortality. The troughs are mounted on the outside of the brooder so that the chicks do not mix droppings into the food or water. The 300-watt heater provides sufficient heat while the vented plastic side panels keep out drafts.
As chicks are drawn to light rather than heat, each heater has a socket for a low wattage attraction light bulb (2 bulbs included), which helps to hold the chicks in the heated area. Each brooder comes with a thermometer and a wafer thermostat, which is accurate to 1 degree.
The floor is a thin wire ½” mesh which will allow droppings to easily pass through. For small chicks like quail this floor requires that a layer of No 1628 DACB paper or paper towels be laid down on the wire for the first 4 to 7 days after which quail may stand on the ½” wire floor.
Day old poultry and ducks can be placed directly on the wire. Drop pans are made of lightweight aluminum for long life. Drop pans can be easily pulled out even when brooders are stacked and the wire floor is heavy with birds.
- This box brooder is universal as each side panel comes with an adjustable gate to regulate openings for chick size.
- 32” X 38” X 12” Approx. capacity to 4th week - 100 quail - 50 Chukar or Pheasants. Poultry Chick capacity - 100 chicks through 2 weeks.
- Shipped in 2 cartons.
- (Needs #5001 Feeder & Waterer for game
$1.971 oz solid Pure Beeswax Learn More
Perfect for large dogs or horses, or where a large tank cannot be used. 130 watts of power. Thermostatically controlled. Sturdy bail allows bucket to be hung in stall. Cord exits from back or bottom of pail to prevent chewing. Tested to withstand temperatures to 20 below zero. The heating element is coiled between 2 walls in bottom of bucket. The cord is 67" long including plug-bottom of bucket has grooves for cord to stick out from either back or side. Keeps water form freezing but does not act as a water warmer.The element is not exposed. UL tested and approved. Thermostat turns on at approximately 38 degrees and off at 50 degrees. Shuts off if bucket runs empty. 1-year warranty. The heating element will not turn on until temperature gets cold enough.
- Holds Five Gallons (20 Quarts).
- 130 Watts of Power.
- Thermostatically Controlled.
- Sturdy Bail Allows Bucket to be Hung in Stall.
- Cord Exits from Back or Bottom of Bucket to Prevent Chewing.
- Withstands Temperatures Up to 20 degrees below Zero.
PondSeal is composed of the highest quality Wyoming sodium bentonite - coated over a limestone aggregate core - PondSeal provides precision placement and targeted delivery for reliable swell and an extremely low-permeable seal. Effective both during and after construction - even through standing water. No dusting, dissipation, or product loss (literally sinks "like a stone"). Incredibly durable; structurally stable; all natural (won't harm fish). Blanket over porous soils or other suspected problem areas at 5-7 lbs/sq. ft. Easily backfill around pipes and control structures (without the need for soil blending or compaction). Create a cut-trench to reinforce compromised dams or earthen berms. Plug unwanted drainage tiles or animal burrows. Use in ponds, lakes, or anywhere that leaks cause a problem.Learn More
- Works on contact and through ingestion.
- Sevin is non-systemic, which means it does not penetrate plant tissue.
- Stays on the outside.
- After controlling the targeted pest, Sevin is easily broken down in the environment.
- Sevin is one of the most effective and recommended insecticides to use for control of damaging Japanese beetles
- Sevin is also very effective in the control of ticks that transmit Lyme disease.
- Sevin can be used throughout the growing season, right up to harvest.