- Adjustable rear & front door height
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Economical, yet safe for restraint of horses during grooming or veterinary procedures
- Exits on both sides
- Heavy duty and durable
- Includes Tie Bar
- NOT assembled
- Optional anchors & platform.
- Versatile & affordable
- Inside Dimensions: 74" L x 29" W
- May be bolted to concrete floor or platform (HSPLAT) or mounted to buried horse stock anchors (HSA)
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 78"
- Width: 35"
- Height: 16"
- Weight: 354 lbs
12VDC Electric Diaphragm Pump with reciprocating, spring driven configuration that maintains constant pressure regardless of load. Pump automatically goes neutral when the end of hose valve is shut off. Glass-reinforced polypropylene pump housing provides integrity and excellent material compatibility inside and out. Portable Tubular Frame with Top and Bottom Tote Adapter Kits, Santoprene Diaphragms, and EPDM Elastomers. Includes Telescoping Polypropylene Suction Tube, 1"x12' Hose, 1"x9' EPDM Hose, and Shutoff Ball Valve.
- 12Volt DC Motor
- Tubular Frame Assembly
- Top and Bottom of Tote Adapter Kits
- Santoprene Diaphragms
- EPDM Seals
- 1"x9' EPDM Hose
- 1"x12' EPDM Hose
- Shutoff Ball Valve
- Telescoping Polypropylene Suction Tube
- Glass-filled Polypropylene Housing
- Thermal Overload Protection
- 130 Degree F Max Temperature
- 10ft Suction Lift
- Up to 0.1" Diameter Solids
- 1/4" thick, 13 inch tall side plates are formed smooth inside to prevent material clogging on the side of the grader.
- Center punched reversible cutting edges double the blade life.
- Edges are positioned below the skids for better cutting.
- Replaceable skid shoes are made of 1/2" x 2" steel.
- A-frame mast will fit any category I fast hitch or standard hitch.
- Perfect for medium-to-large herds
- Operated smoothly by single operator
- Adjusts from calves to bulls
- Grease fittings at critical points
- Positive latching with in/out rotating door
- Reversible controls allow it to be operated from either side
- Adjustable bottom to accommodate various animal sizes
- Constructed of quality heavyduty 2-3/8" tubular steel
- Overhead bar prevents accidental release of automatic headgate
- Sold separately or with Cattlemaster Chute
- Available in powder coat red only for superior corrosion protection
- Dimensions: 12" L x 45" W x 79" H
- Mounting bolt width 42.5"
The product reccommended for cattle up to 1,500 lbs.Learn More
Combine your skid steer's pallet forks with a grapple. If you already have pallet forks add this attachment. Skid steer or forklift use. Clamp down on loads to help stabilize them. The grapple is secured by boltsProduct Specifications
- Overall height: 15"
- Width: 45"
- Length: 40"
- Tine Spacing: 17.5"
- Open tine height: 40"
- Tine construction: 1/2" A36 steel
- Approx. weight: 250 lbs.
- Approx. shipping weight: 280 lbs.
KING KUTTER'S FLIP OVER DISC is designed for the toughest applications. It features a full 3" square tube frame that can be weighted, the disc has 1" square axles, 16" notched blades and maintenance free sealed bearings. A full 4-foot cutting width with 20 degrees cutting angle and an adjustable height tongue for various sizes of 4-wheelers or small tractors. It also has a rear receiver hitch (ball hitch not included) so you can pull an ATV Seeder/Spreader or Drag Harrow for maximum efficiency.
- Width: 48"
- Hitch Category: Pull Type
- Hitch Ball Diameter: 1-7/8"
- Number of Blades: 8
- Blade Diameter: 16"
- Blade Thickness: 3.0 MM
KING KUTTER'S FIELD CULTIVATOR performs a multitude of in field tasks including seedbed preparation, soil aeration, weed abatement, and uniform incorporation of chemicals and fertilizers in the soil. It has high vibration, Danish S-Tines with reversible points.
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Number of Tines: 13