- 1/4" thick, 13 inch tall side plates are formed smooth inside to prevent material clogging on the side of the grader.
- Center punched reversible cutting edges double the blade life.
- Edges are positioned below the skids for better cutting.
- Replaceable skid shoes are made of 1/2" x 2" steel.
- A-frame mast will fit any category I fast hitch or standard hitch.
Complete seat and suspension kit for CIH 71, 72 & 89 Magnum 4WD Series tractors with original air suspension.
The KM 1003 Uni Pro is a deluxe seat/suspension assembly. The variable shock air suspension has a self-contained 12-volt compressor and provides a smoother, more comfortable ride.
- Durable gray Tufftex fabric covering
- Reclining backrest
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Fore and aft isolator which can be disabled
- Height and weight adjustment
- Padded tilt-up armrests with angle adjustment
- Adjustable slide rails with 5" of travel
Case-IH 71, 72 & 89 Magnum 4WD Series with Original Air Suspension: 7110, 7120, 7130, 7140, 7150, 7210, 7220, 7230, 7240, 7255, 8910, 8920, 8930, 9110, 9130, 9150, 9170, 9180, 9190, 9210, 9230, 9240, 9250, 9260, 9270, 9280, 9310, 9330, 9350, 9370, 9380, 9390Learn More
Our Calf Creep Feeder in 1,000-lb. feed capacity, is ideal for small to medium sized calf herds.
This rugged feeder is E-Coated for weatherproof durability and is available with or without cages.
The creep cage, constructed from 1-3/8" square tubing, features an adjustable gate bar for growing calves.
The feeder features a 1-3/8" square frame reinforced with 1-1/4" angle iron for added strength and is constructed with sheet metal and a rounded 1/8" thick poly back and bottom trough for complete feeding.
Feed trough measures 9" W x 76" L x 6" D
Cage measures 92" x 43"
6 calf stall openings each measuring 17"Learn More
This leadup easily hooks together to other leadups to provide all the staging area you need. The slanted bottom prevents animal turnaround and an optional backstop can allow animals to advance in the alley while not letting them back up. The optional backstop fits both 8 foot and 12 foot alleys and features a corrosion resistant powder coat brown finish.
- Dimensions: 147" L x 36" W x 58" H
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL ANGLE FRAME DISCS are constructed with heavy rigid angle iron. It connects easily to any three-point hitch with category one specifications. The disc gang axles are made of 1" square steel rods mounted on double thrust ring gray-iron bearings. All disc harrows have angle adjustments of 10 or 15 degrees. The 5 1/2' discs have two adjustments and the 6 1/2' has three.
- Width: 6.5'
- Number of Blades: 20
- Blade Diameter: 18"
- Adjustment Settings: 3
Field General's Dual Edge Land Graders are the perfect tool for driveway and gravel road maintenance and construction. They fill potholes and low spots to redistribute material to achieve the perfect roadway surface. The quick hitch-able design to make it easy to hook up and get working fast.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- Two Double Sided Reversible Cutting Edges
- 1/2" Thick Replaceable Wear Pads
- Heavy Duty Frame Built with 3"x3" Tubing
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. The are great for use in garden's and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today's compact tractors in mind.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch, Heavy Angle Iron Frame
- 1" Square Carbon Steel Axles
- Cast Iron Disc Spacers
- Adjustable Angle Settings
Field General's Sub-Compact Rotary Cutter is a quality constructed durable Cutter that is built to last. It is constructed with rugged steel side rails and has one piece top deck that is fully reinforced. Standard features include cast iron gearbox., stump jumper, twin tail wheels and a shielded PTO shaft with a shear pin.
- Rugged Steel Side Rails
- Heavy Gauge, One Piece Top Deck
- Adjustable Tail Wheels
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Gear Box
- Shielded PTO Shaft with Shear Pin
- Heavy Stump Jumper with Forged Heat Treated Blades
- Top Link Swivel
- Rubber Shielding Standard
- Has cat. 1 pin and a limited cat. 1 spacing made for tractors like the BX series Kubota tractors
- HP range is 20-30 HP to run the unit
Monitor up to 24 Rows with the Sensor-1 Fully Digital Population Monitor. See at a glance your Total or Average Population, Speed, Total or Field Acres, Seed Spacing, and Travel Distance. Has an Easy to Read Bar Graph and Backlit Digital Display. This Monitor is Die-Cast Aluminum and Comes with Sunshield, Mounting Bracket, Monitor Cable & Power Cord. Pinned for DICKEY-john.Learn More
Elliptical Tanks can be selected for stationary or transportable (non DOT approved) applications both indoors and outdoors. The elliptical tank lowers the center of gravity to enhance stability and visibility. The tanks feature a standard 2-1/2” collection sump on the bottom for full drain out. An 8-1/2” deep sump option is available on five sizes. Sump is located directly under the lid on standard tanks, but a center sump option is available on tanks from 500-1250 gallons. These tanks require the bottom to be fully supported with a cradle for use. The tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers and are designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 1,000 Gallons
- Weight - 285 Pounds
- Dimensions - 78x90x49
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 1 1/4" & 2"