- Features a single-lever, double-sided squeeze mechanism with heavy-duty linkage
- Heavy-duty squeeze lever for improved ergonomics, ease of use, and safety
- Drop-down horseshoes for easy top-side access, as well as the fold-down and fully removable bottom panels
- Spring-loaded side exit door for larger animals to exit and for sorting
- Scale-ready and equipped to handle various load bar configurations
- Rear vertical sliding tailgate with automatic locking that locks it in both the closed and fully open positions with safety stop at top
- Rear tailgate release and side door release feature durable triangular pull handles hooked to pulleys at pivot points for ease of operation and durability
- Grease fittings on all major pivot points
- Entire unit is powder coated for corrosion resistance and long life in the field
- Measures 80" H x 45" W x 95" L
Tuthill/Fill-Rite 115/230V High Flow AC Pump 3/4 HP UL Motor, 900D Meter, 1"x18' Hose, 1" Ultra High Flow Automatic Nozzle FR319VB$1,299.99
High Flow AC Utility Rotary Vane Pumps. With a flow rate few pumps can match. the FR319VB has an open flow rate of 35 GPM. This pump provides long life. Explosion-proof UL listed dual voltage 3/4 HP motor (115 and 230 VAC)Motor has sealed bearings, heavy-duty switch and thermal overload protection Built-in junction box Cast iron pump housing with iron rotor and carbon vanes Check valve, pressure relief valve and strainer assembly, Automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings. 901 Meter Included, 1" Automatic Ultra High Flow Nozzle 2 Year Warranty
Features & Benefits
- 35 GPM/132 LPM 27 GPM/102 LPM at end of Nozzle
- 3/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- 2 Year Warranty
- 2" Threaded Bung for Tank Openings
- Iron Rotor with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief
- 900D Meter
- 1" Ultra High Flow Nozzle
- 1" x 18' foot hose with Static Wire
The grass will look better on your side of the fence when you cut it with a King Kutter Finishing Mower. King Kutter Finishing Mowers are built with the quality and features that will make your lawn the envy of the neighbors. Mowing has never been easier because of the free floating flex hitch system. Uneven terrain? The free floating flex hitch system follows the contour of the ground giving you a rich, smooth, manicured look. King Kutter Finishing Mowers are designed with a 3/16” thick steel reinforced deck, 3 cast iron blade spindles with ball bearings, 1/4” thick heat treated blades and a 40 hp cast iron gearbox. King Kutter Finishing Mowers are available in 4’, 5’ and 6’ single belt designs for the homeowner and 6’ and 7’ *double “V” belt design for larger lawns or light commercial use.
- Cutting Width: 60"
- Blade Size: 1/4"x2"x20"
- Blade Tip Speed - FPM: 16,249
- Pneumatic Tires: 4 - 9 x 3.5
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More
Designed for a variety of uses, the 5500 is one of the best general purpose blades on the market with features that really perform.
- 3 Working Widths
- Reversible Cutting Edge
- Reversible Curved Moldboard
- Heavy 4”x 4”x 3/8” Main Tube
- Manual Angle, Offset and Tilt Functions
- Straddle Type Combination 3-Point Hitch
- Designed to Perform with Less Power
$1,041.97Field General's 3-Point Cultipacker is perfect for seed bed preparation, or any soil that need prepared for landscaping, such as sod installation. The Cultipacker works breaking dirt clods and clumps, as well as firming up the seed bed. It features dual parking stands and Category I Quick Hitch Compatible Hitch.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- 9.5" Diameter Press Wheels
- parking Stands for Easier Hookup
The Powder River Classic Calf Table is the most durable and functional table in the market. The Classic Calf Table has a wide opening Head Gate for ease of catching your calves. It tips for ease of accessing your calves for branding, vaccinating, etc. The Classic Calf Table is reversible for right or left side branding.
- Had a head gate on one end but is easily reversible for opposite side branding.
- Smooth tipping action for easy side access of branding, vaccinating and more.
Height Overall 63" Width Overall 55" Length Overall 60" Base Width 56" X 45"
KING KUTTER'S HEAVY DUTY REAR BLADE is in addition to our very popular rear blade. The heavy-duty mold board heavy-duty top hitch design make it a leader in quality and performance. Its features include 5 forward and 5 reverse adjustments and 3 tilt angle adjustments. Each blade has a high carbon steel reversible cutting edge.
- Width: 7'
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear / Right or Left Tilt
This rock bucket from Blue Diamond Attachments will get the rocks and leave the dirt behind. There are 3" gaps between tines, the tines are 3/8" thick, the bucket is 36" deep and 20" tall. This bucket is ready to do some serious scooping.Learn More
KING KUTTER'S GEAR DRIVEN XB-TILLER is a quality constructed tiller that is built to last. The adjustable skid shoes control the cutting depth while the rear shield controls the soil mix. Each tiller is equipped with a slip clutch to protect the cast iron gear driven center gear box and the gear driven side gear box. This unit has a 48" cutting width and is designed for sub-compact tractors up to 25 H.P.
- Limited CAT. 1 Hitch
- Slip Clutch Protected Drive Line
- 6 Tines Per Flange
- Adjustable Skid Shoes
- Cast Iron Center Gearbox
- Gear Driven Side Gearbox
- Parking Stand For Storing
- 18 to 25 Horse Power
KING KUTTER'S ROTARY HARROWS are easy to use. No PTO required, just drop it into position and go. You set the angle of attack and let the rotary harrow do the rest. It is designed to aerate soil and pull weeds. The unique turning action allows the harrow to level soil by redistributing it inward. This is an excellent tool for high spots away from fences and walls. It levels, floats and breaks up clods. King Kutters Rotary Harrows are ideal for use in arenas, pastures, orchards, vineyards, and landscaping.
- Width: 7'
- Hitch Category: Cat 1