- Protects Horses From Flies, Dirt and Debris
- Offers Up Protection
- Does Not Obstruct Vision
- Double Latch Design Is Difficult for Horses To Remove
Water gardeners appreciate natural beauty and often request eco-friendly approaches for their backyard ponds. We are delighted to offer many new and affordable green products. Our Pressurized Biological Filter and our Pressurized Biological Filter with UV Clarifier uses green coarse and fine filter. Both of these filter pads usually need to be changed once a year. Our Replacement Pads Pack includes both types of pads; the coarse black pad that collects large debris from your pond and the fine blue filter pad that picks up the smaller particles.
- Twin packs
- Easy to use
The Pond Logic Floating Pond Thermometer makes keeping track of your water temperatures simple and fast.
- Easy-Read Color Display Clear, black text temperature markings read in both Fahrenheit and Celsius and ranges from 20°F to 120°F. Temperature readings are broken into 3 colored zones for gauging feeding temperatures and readings at-a-glance.
- Thermometer Tether Keep your thermometer within reach with the included 6 foot nylon security tether.
- Dimensions: 2″ Diameter x 7½”
- Tether Length: 6 Feet
- Temperature Range: 120° – 20° Farenheit (50° – 10° Celsius)
Farnam 100504650 super mask protects horses from flies, up rays, dust and dirt without obstructing vision. Under-the-jaw strap design is more difficult for other horses to remove. Double latch closure keeps mask secure. Comfortable, does not irritate or cause distress. No ears.
PYRANHA INCORPORATED PYRANHA SPRAY N WIPE FLY SPRAY (001EQSPRAY)-------- Kills and repels stable flies, horse flies, deer flies, face flies, house flies, horn flies, boot flies, mosquitoes, gnats. Apply as a wipe using a cloth or sponge. Apply as a triggerLearn More
Pond muck can ruin the look of your water feature, and damage the eco-system of your pond. Restore the natural balance in your pond eco-system with Aqua-Prep.
Biodegradable and non-toxic solution is environmentally safe. Aqua-prep is a unique blend of proteins from yeast fermentation blended with surfactants for increased dispersion.
Works with the bacteria naturally occurring in your pond that feed on the organic pond sediment. By breaking down pollutants, such as oils, proteins, polysaccharides, and fats, Aqua-prep makes the organic sediment in your pond more easily consumed by the bacteria. This results in decreased "muck" and a naturally restored eco-system.
- Mix with algaecide or herbicide as needed.
- Follow all guidelines and warnings on label.
- Dosing and application detailed instructions on label.
- Initial application at a rate of 0.5 gallons per acre-ft.
- One quart treats 0.5 acre-ft for initial application. See label for maintenance application rate.
NOTE: Read and follow all local, state and federal regulations pertaining to the use and application of these products before ordering. DUE TO GOVERNMENTAL REGULATION, WE DO NOT SHIP THESE PRODUCTS TO THE FOLLOWING STATES: CA, CT, ME, NY, NJ, OR, and WA.
We are also unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More