KING KUTTER'S POLY SEEDER/SPREADER is an ideal tool for farmers, ranchers, gardeners, and landscapers. This seeder/spreader can spread grass seed, granular fertilizer, crystalline herbicides, pesticides, sand and salt. You can choose from 3 different spreading patterns; predominately left, predominately right or right and left. The seamless polyethylene hopper is strong enough to endure rough handling and is ideal for sue with today's highly corrosive fertilizers and herbicides. Each unit comes standard with a greasable gearbox and shielded PTO shaft.
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Capacity: 800 LBS
- Painted Galvanized Metal Yellow bucket is made of durable plastic.
- Plow frame made of 1" x 4" steel bar.
- Category I hitch and lift pins.
- Replaceable share and shin.
- Recommended for tractors with 18-50 hp depending on size.
- OPTIONAL- Depth control and coulter kits.
KING KUTTER'S SEEDER/SPREADER gives new meaning to the word adaptable. With this one tool you can spread seed, granular fertilizer, crystalline herbicides, pesticides and sand. Plus you can choose from three different spreading patterns; predominately left, predominately right, or left and right. The seamless all steel seeder\spreader is strong enough to endure rough handling and heavy use. The heat treated paint resists corrosion caused by chemicals and moisture. Each unit comes standard with a rotating agitator and gearbox with shielded drive line.
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Capacity: 900 Lbs
TCV1003: In today's agricultural and industrial markets, isn't it good to know that you can rely on one name Sotera to fit your chemical transfer needs? The Sotera 400B Series offers proven technology that combines the attributes of an air operated diaphragm pump with the convenience, portability, and efficiency of an electric driven design. It also uses less power than other conventional chemical pumps for maximum efficiency.Learn More
Comfortable quality-made vinyl seat is suitable for industrial and construction applications. Available in black vinyl or gray vinyl. Seat width is 18.5". Features a mechanical suspension with 2.36" suspension travel, and slides with 6" travel. Has manual weight adjustments with a max allowable weight of 270 lbs. Backrest can tilt 5 degrees forward and 15 degrees backward and has lumbar control. Includes operator presence switch. Conforms to ISO 796-EM9; Flammability -FMVSS302; SAE J1194. Optional armrests and seatbelt sold separately.
- Mechanical suspension with 2.36" suspension travel
- Seat width is 18.5"
- Contoured foam cushions covered in black or gray vinyl
- Drain hole prevents water build-up
- Backrest angle adjustment from 5 degrees forward to 15 degrees backward
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Durable document pouch
- Seat belt fixation points
- Manual weight adjustment with a maximum allowable weight of 270 lbs
- Slide rails with 6" travel
- Operator presence switch meets OEM safety standards
- Black vinyl or gray vinyl; gray vinyl comes standard wtih fold-up armrests
Fits Kubota M9000 without cab; Caterpillar skidsteer 247, Ford-New Holland LS120, LS125, LS140, LS150, LS160, LS170, LS180, LS190, LX485, LX885 skidsteers. Also fits JLG Sky Trac Telehandler model 6036, 6042.Learn More
- Wildlife fence ensures that valuable herds and/or orchards are protected both inside and out
- All-terrain fencing is ideal for flat or rolling, hilly areas
- Deer & Wildlife Fence features the Cross Lock® Knot to provide superior resistance to movement from animal penetration or climbing and severe snowstorms
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand High Tensile - Class 3 Galvanized Wire.
Field General's gives new meaning to the word adaptable. With this one tool you can spread seed, granular fertilizer, crystalline herbicides, pesticides and sand. Plus you can choose from three different spreading patterns; predominately left, predominately right, or left and right. The seamless all steel seeder\spreader is strong enough to endure rough handling and heavy use. The heat treated paint resists corrosion caused by chemicals and moisture. Each unit comes standard with a rotating agitator and gearbox with shielded drive line.
- Fits Category I, 3 Point Hitch Tractors
- Seemless Conical Steel Hopper
- Adjustable Uniform Spreading Rates from 18 to 800lb per acre
- Effective Spreading widths from 39 to 46 feet
- Choice of 3 Spreading Patterns: Full Rear Pattern, Left Side, Right Side
- 900lb Capacity
- Learn More
This rugged, positive displacement, heavy pump is UL listed. Explosion proof UL listed 1/3 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings, Heavy Duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box. Carbon vanes and ceramic/carbon seal reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift. Easy removable strainer, automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings. The FR710VN is a pump only allowing you to customize your own system. Please see our full line up of meters and accessories to compliment your system.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 23 GPM open flow
- 1/3 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/Bio-Diesel up to Bio-Diesel
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Iron Rotor with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, and strainer included
Fits 9170, 9180, 9270, 9280, 9370, 9380, 9390 Quadtrac; years 1986 - 1991.
- Application note: Muffler has a 3 hole mounting flange. Muffler also has a 2” OD aspirator tube “G”. Muffler has a curved outlet pipe.
- Replaces OEM 90-2914T2, 90-8295T1, 90-7608T2, 90-7372T1
- Inlet Length (A): 4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 5"
- Shell Length (C): 45"
- Outlet Length (D): 23"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 5"
- O/A Length (F): 68"
- Weight in LBS: 50