Sotera Positive Displacement - Nutating Disc meter is ideal for end of hose use, in line or mounted to one of our Rotary Vane or 400B Series Diaphragm Pumps. It is able to store and display the current flow amount (total) or the cumulative flow amount (totalizer) in any of six user-specified units. The 850 has a mass air sensor that distinguishes between fluid and air. That means the 850 stops metering when you've finished emptying a container, adding an extra degree of accuracy.
The rugged corrosion-resistant body for the most demanding applications is easy to install with consistent accuracy up to +/- 0.2%. Battery powered, LCD display.
- 2-20 GPM Flow
- Pressures Up To 120 PSI Max
- Mass Air Sensor
- 1" FNPT Ports
- -10°F-130°F Temperature Range
- 360° Positioning Display
- Two Alkaline AA Batteries Included
- Quick, One Step Calibration
- LCD Display
- Waterproof, Corrosion-Resistant
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Glass-Filled Polypropylene Housing
Powder River's Classic Cattle Panels are made from 14 gauge high tensile steel formed into Powder River's exclusive "Pentagonal Rail." These rails are surrounded with a 13 gauge frame, making them strong durable panels with an amazing ability to take large amounts of pressure and spring back into their original shape. Vertical stays on both sides of the panel increase the panel's strength. Recommended for high-pressure applications.
- Classic Pentagonal Rail and Vertical Stay are made of 14 gauge high tensile steel.
- The engineered superior design of the pentagonal open rails and formed stays adds substantial strength and durability.
- The design and engineering of our "classic" line of gates and panels gives us the confidence to extend an unsurpassed 5 year limited warranty.
- Connects to all other styles of Powder River panels which allows you to connect your current Powder River equipment.
- 64" overall height.
- 1.66" O.D. 13 gauge frame.
- 5 Pentagonal horizontal rails.
- High Tensile steel is 66% stronger than most common steel panels.
SQ-Series Augers are an excellent combination of performance and price for light to moderate ground conditions.
- Fabricated Boring Head
- Bolt-On Teeth
- Double Wrap Flighting
- Hardened Fishtail Point
- Made to fit 2-9/16" Round and 2" Hex Drive Shafts
- Flat Bottom
- Used for poles
This 18" wide tail gate uses the pin system to connect onto the end of your calf alley panels. The calf alley tailgate prevents aggressive calves from jumping out of the calf alley when the calf table is down. The tailgate locks shut with the provided chain.Learn More
Hydraulic Auger Extensions
- 60-inch (1,524 mm) auger extension
- Weight(Lbs/Kg) - 96Lbs. 44Kg
The 901L Mechanical flow meter has a large easy to read display, flow ports can be positioned vertically or horizontally, UL/cUL listed, handles fluid of any viscosity, rated for Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, mineral spirits, Stoddard solvents and heptane. Fill-Rite meters provide precision and durability in a cost-effective design. The 901L meter is a 4 wheel mechanical meter designed for transfer pumps with a flow rate of 23 to 151 LPM. this meter has a 1" inlet and outlet.Learn More
Tuthill/Fill Rite 3 Wheel Mechanical, 1" Meter, 5-20 GPM PM Nickel Plated - for use with Non-potable water 807CN1$207.97
The 807CN1 Mechanical flow meter has a large easy to read display, flow ports can be positioned vertically or horizontally, UL/cUL listed, handles fluid of any viscosity, rated for Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, mineral spirits, Stoddard solvents and heptane. Fill-Rite meters provide precision and durability in a cost-effective design. The 807CN1 is a 3 wheel mechanical meter, nickel coated, designed for transfer pumps with a flow rate of 5 to 20 GPM. this meter has a 3/4" inlet and outletLearn More
Diesel Exhaust Fluid is a rapidly growing requirement for on and off-road commercial and industrial heavy duty trucks, farming implements and vehicles. The FRN-Series of nozzles offers full compatibility with the corrosive DEF fluids. This DEF ready nozzle will completely seal at shut-off minimizing leaking and subsequent crystallizing of the DEF fluids when exposed to air.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with DEF
- UL/cUL Listed
- 3/4” stainless steel nozzle and body
- 3/4” NPT outlet
- 50 PSI working pressure
- Blue body cover to clearly identify DEF compatibility
- Convenient one-finger hold-open clip to set flow rate
- Hanging hook for tote and drum mounting
- Automatic shut-off
- Insulated hand grip to minimize hot and cold handling
- Viton seals and o-rings for smooth valve operation
- Made in USA