Provides a clean and sanitary environment for rabbits.
- Available Accessories:
- Frame Kit
- Water Bottle
- Dropping Pan
- Dimensions: 16" H x 24" L x 24" W
**** Pet lodge Wire Clip Pliers ACP2, SKU: 007841136, are needed to put this cage together! SOLD SEPARATELY!Learn More
Calf Manna is a proven concentrated supplement for several species of animals that, when added to ordinary daily rations, makes a big difference in overall performance. Calf-Manna is fed to everything from growing and performance horses, to cattle, rabbits, goats, poultry and swine.
AnimalAmount Dairy CalvesUp to 1 lb per day Lactating Cows1-1 1/2 lb per day Beef Calves10% of the creep ration Show Cattle1-2 lbs per day Brood Cows1 lb per day Bulls1 lb per day Foals1/2 lb per day Growing Horses1-1 1/2 lbs per day Performance Horses1-2 lbs per day Broodmares & Stallions1 1/2-2 lbs per day Goats1/4 - 1/2 lb per day Baby Pigs1/8-1/4 lb per day Show Hogs1/2 - 1 lb per day Gestating Sows1/8 - 1/4 lb per day Lactating Sows1/2 - 3/4 lb per day Boars1/4 - 1/2 lb per day Rabbits (Growing)1 teaspoon per day Rabbits (Lactating)1 tablespoon per day Poultry1 tablespoon per day or
5-10 % of the ration
Crude Protein Min 25.00% Lysine Min 1.4% Methionine Min 0.3% Crude Fat Min 3.0% Crude Fiber Min 3.0% Crude Fiber Max 6.00% Acid Detergent Fiber Max 10.0% Calcium Min 0.7 % Calcium Max 1.2 % Phosphorus Min 0.6 % Salt Min 0.5 % Salt Max 1.0 % Sodium Min 0.2 % Sodium Max 0.4 % Copper Min 15 ppm Copper Max 35 ppm Selenium Min 0.1 ppm Zinc Min 125 ppm Vitamin A Min 20,000 IU/lb
$25.99Equitrol II is a highly palatable additive to prevent the development of stable flies and house flies in the manure of treated horses. Equitrol II includes LarvaStop which breaks the fly life cycle by preventing the formation of fly larvae's exoskeletons when they molt (resulting in their death). Equitrol II contains no organophosphates and can be used as part of an integrated pest management program. Reduced risk pesticide
By adding Equitrol® II pellets to your horse’s feed, you are helping to prevent the development of stable and house fly larvae in the manure of your treated horse
· 97 – 100% effective for inhibiting the development of adult house flies and stable flies in manure of treated horses
· Highly palatable feed should be started early in the spring before flies begin to appear and continued throughout the summer and into the fall until cold weather restricts fly activityLearn More
- 5,000 Sq. Ft. Coverage
- Prevents crabgrass - A thicker, greener lawn...guaranteed
- Delivers pre and early post-emergent crabgrass control
- Prevents crabgrass, foxtail, oxalis and spurge all season long
- Exclusive timed-release formula builds thick, green lawns from the roots up without burning your lawn
What It Controls
- Selective control of these sprouting annual weeds: crabgrass, foxtail, barnyard-grass, fall panicum, oxalis (common yellow woodsorrel) and spurge
How to Apply
- Super Turf Builder® With Halts® Crabgrass Preventer should be applied when your lawn is dry. It is not necessary to water-in after application.
- For best results, use a Scotts spreader set to the indicated label setting.
- Do not apply by hand.
When To Apply
- Apply in Early Spring, February - April, or before temperatures are regularly in the 80’s. Before March in southern California and before mid-March in northern California Do not seed or sod for four months following application. The crabgrass barrier prevents grass seed from sprouting.
- For heavy spurge infestations, a repeat treatment is recommended after 6– 8 weeks.
- Apply in the fall (August– October), after temperatures have cooled and fall rains have begun to prevent moss (except in California) from becoming established during winter or next spring, or to prevent germination of Poa annua and chickweed. Except for heavy infestations of spurge, allow at least a four-month interval between applications of this product.
These economy-priced feeders are designed exclusively for the hobbyist. Feed saver lips minimize spillage. The 11 lb and 22 lb feeders feature adjustable feed levels. Anti-scratch vanes help prevent crowding and feed waste.Learn More
$25.99Super S Super Trac 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid is formulated from a blend of highly refined base oils with a superior additive package. It is designed to lubricate the transmission, differential and final drive gears in tractors and implements. Every batch of Super Trac is tested in our on-site lab to assure premium quality and performance.
Super S Super Trac 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid:
- Demonstrates excellent Anti-Wear and Extreme Pressure
- Properties which protect tractor transmission, axle and hydraulic pump
- Provides excellent Clutch and PTO performance
- Reduces Brake Chatter
- Protects against Rust and Corrosion
- Provides excellent results for Foam Suppression and Water Sensitvity
Super S has been tested and is suitable as replacement fluid in the following brands:
- Allis Chalmers
- Ford Tractor
- International Harvester
- Case/David Brown
- John Deere 303
- Massey Ferguson
Can be used as:
- Hydraulic Medium
- Power Steering Fluid
- Power Brake Fluid
- Power Take Off (PTO) Fluid
- Implement Drive Fluid