Provides a clean and sanitary environment for rabbits.
- Available Accessories:
- Frame Kit
- Water Bottle
- Dropping Pan
- Dimensions: 16" H x 24" L x 24" W
**** Pet lodge Wire Clip Pliers ACP2, SKU: 007841136, are needed to put this cage together! SOLD SEPARATELY!Learn More
- 5,000 Sq. Ft. Coverage
- Prevents crabgrass - A thicker, greener lawn...guaranteed
- Delivers pre and early post-emergent crabgrass control
- Prevents crabgrass, foxtail, oxalis and spurge all season long
- Exclusive timed-release formula builds thick, green lawns from the roots up without burning your lawn
What It Controls
- Selective control of these sprouting annual weeds: crabgrass, foxtail, barnyard-grass, fall panicum, oxalis (common yellow woodsorrel) and spurge
How to Apply
- Super Turf Builder® With Halts® Crabgrass Preventer should be applied when your lawn is dry. It is not necessary to water-in after application.
- For best results, use a Scotts spreader set to the indicated label setting.
- Do not apply by hand.
When To Apply
- Apply in Early Spring, February - April, or before temperatures are regularly in the 80’s. Before March in southern California and before mid-March in northern California Do not seed or sod for four months following application. The crabgrass barrier prevents grass seed from sprouting.
- For heavy spurge infestations, a repeat treatment is recommended after 6– 8 weeks.
- Apply in the fall (August– October), after temperatures have cooled and fall rains have begun to prevent moss (except in California) from becoming established during winter or next spring, or to prevent germination of Poa annua and chickweed. Except for heavy infestations of spurge, allow at least a four-month interval between applications of this product.
Length : VERSATILE! Repairs any wire fencing, including barbed, woven and high tensile electric. Splices wire too rusty to twist. Powerful steel 22in. wire cutter also crimps-on splices, sold separately. Adjustable chrome-moly jaws. Get more use from your valuable fence. Application: Wire splicing, Recommended Use: Repairs fencing and crimps-on splices, Material Type: Chrome-moly, Includes: 1 cutterLearn More
These economy-priced feeders are designed exclusively for the hobbyist. Feed saver lips minimize spillage. The 11 lb and 22 lb feeders feature adjustable feed levels. Anti-scratch vanes help prevent crowding and feed waste.Learn More
$25.99Equitrol II is a highly palatable additive to prevent the development of stable flies and house flies in the manure of treated horses. Equitrol II includes LarvaStop which breaks the fly life cycle by preventing the formation of fly larvae's exoskeletons when they molt (resulting in their death). Equitrol II contains no organophosphates and can be used as part of an integrated pest management program. Reduced risk pesticide
By adding Equitrol® II pellets to your horse’s feed, you are helping to prevent the development of stable and house fly larvae in the manure of your treated horse
· 97 – 100% effective for inhibiting the development of adult house flies and stable flies in manure of treated horses
· Highly palatable feed should be started early in the spring before flies begin to appear and continued throughout the summer and into the fall until cold weather restricts fly activityLearn More
- Size - 4'x50'
- Coating -Galvanized
- 1" Mesh