A healthy vibrant pond begins with the water. It’s important to treat your pond water the first time you fill it and each time you change the water. Use a water treatment that removes harmful toxins so a balanced environment can be established. Our Chlorine Remover is specially formulated for ponds and fountains. It instantly removes chlorine and chloramines and detoxifies heavy metals that are commonly found in tap water. We also recommend adding Chlorine Remover when you add new fish to the pond because it replenishes the natural coating and reduces stress that may occur when fish are introduced to a new environment.
- Removes chlorine and chloramines
- Detoxifies tap water
- Prepares pond water for new fish
There are two kinds of water gardeners; those who sweat and struggle and still have cloudy water and those who relax and entertain around a sparkling clean and clear pond. The secret to trouble free water gardening can be found in a 16oz bottle. Our Water Clarifier solution draws sediment particles and dirt together until they are heavy enough to fall to the bottom of the pond of be processed through the filter. Our Water Clarifier is non-toxic and safe for ponds with ornamental fish.
- Quickly cleans cloudy water
- Removes small particles and dirt from the water’s surface
This gleaming blue water creates a picturesque pond but it’s more than just a decorative extra; it is genuine protection for the ornamental fish that swim and grown under the surface! Did you know that mammals like raccoons and cats fish in garden ponds? Ornamental fish can also become victims of predatory birds like cranes and herons that can kill or injure the fish. They can also spread diseases and contaminate the water. Pond Blue colors the water a rich shade of blue that we can see through but birds and animals can’t, so they are less likely to feed from your pond. The blue coloring also helps shield fish from harmful UV exposure that can adversely affect the health of your fish. It also enhances the scenery and protects your pond’s healthy balance.
- Adds beauty to your pond
- Discourages predatory animals from entering your pond area
- Protects your ornamental fish
Our top link and lift arm balls were designed to replace original balls for Ford, John Deere, Oliver and other tractor types.Learn More
Rolled Rubber offers superior durability, is suitable for both interior and exterior applications and is ideal for surfacing (or underlayment) areas that require resilience, sound absorption, spike resistance and/or traction.
The 100% recycled rubber rolls are specially designed and manufactured for durability. They also serve as an effective buffer against acoustical vibration.
- Thickness: 1/4" (6MM)
- Materials: Recycled Rubber
- Maintencance: Damp mop and dry. If you need to use soap, use dish soap or laundry detergent.
- Odor: No-odor, non-toxic
- Applications: Assembly Lines, Horse & Livestock Trailers, Pools & Gardens, Sub-floor Protection, Boat Docks & Ramps, Handicap Accessways, Runways & Paths, Ski Lodges, Spike Protection, Changing Areas, Golf Courses & Lounges, Ice Rink Blade Protection, Steps, Patios & Decks, Semi Trailer Flooring, Basements, Runways & Walkways, Trails
- For optimal ease of installation, store material at room temperature (70° F).
- Clean and clear the subfloor of all dust, dirt and debris.
- Unroll and lay out the Rubber Matting.
- Leave the flooring unrolled, in place for no less than 12 hours (ideally 24 hours) to adjust to the temperature. To prevent the mat from curling up, it helps if after the 12 hours wait, you flip the rolls over and roll them up in the opposite direction. Clean the floor again and unroll the mats.
- Make any necessary cuts in the mats to fit around immovable objects in the room, with a sharp blade and metal straight edge.
- Rolls must be installed in the same direction. Start on one side of the room and work your way towards the opposite side. Do not start on both ends.
- For Loose Lay installation, apply double sided tape to the perimeter of each roll.
- For Glue down installation, roll up the rolls and spread adhesive out in a line in front of the roll, about 8 to 10 feet, unroll the mat over it to the end of the adhesive and repeat till fully unrolled.
- In glue down installations, it is strongly recommended that you go over the mats with a 100 lb roller to ensure a proper bond. If a roller cannot be located for use, alternatively, you can walk on the mat, using small overlapping steps making sure that every inch of the mat has been walked on.