Traditional tee posts from Chicago Heights Steel provide outstanding strength, ease of use and durability for years to come. Strength, because these posts are Rail Steel. Easy to use, because they have extensive applications, particularly for fencing on the farm or at home, and for chain-link fences. Posts are simply driven into the ground, with no digging necessary. Posts are made weather resistant by applying an industrial quality finish coat of rust-inhibiting Green paint.
- 6 ft.
- Easy to Use
$3.49This baby chick feeder screws onto a Little Giant 1-Quart Plastic Screw-On Feeder/Waterer Jar (Item No. 690, sold separately) or a standard Mason jar to make a gravity feeder. Made of heavy-gauge galvanized steel for years of service. Rounded, embossed edges help reduce chafing on chicks' neck and head. Eight feeding holes. 6 inch diameter by 2.5 inch high.Learn More
- Baby chick feeder
- Screws onto a Little Giant 1-Quart Plastic Screw-On Feeder/Waterer Jar (Item No. 690, sold separately) or a standard Mason jar to make a gravity feeder
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel for years of service
- Rounded, embossed edges help reduce chafing on chicks' neck and head
- Eight feeding holes
$3.99Kaytee Natural Pine Bedding and Litter is manufactured with all natural pine shavings specially processed to eliminate dust and wood debris found in other beddings. The natural pine oils help suppress microogranisms and provide a clean, fresh aroma. *Recommended for open, well ventilated cages and aquariums. *Not recommended for closed environments, such as habitrails or in aquariums with limited ventilation. *Contains aromatic oils * Learn More
Forged head hitch pin with swivel handle and zinc plated "R" clip pin. More than 25% stronger than grade 2. Available in numerous sizes. Yellow zinc dichromate plated.Learn More
- Pollen Pattie contains 4% Pollen.
- Stimulates growth and production.
- Feed in the Spring, Fall and Winter.
- Great for new packages of bees. Contains 4% Pollen.
- Used to stimulate and feed new and existing hives, can be place directly onto the frames, remove 1st outer plastic before placement.
- Used in fluid plumbing applications requiring straight connection to a FPT fitting and a hose.
- 1 1/2" Thread; 1 1/2" Barb
- Made of Durable Polypropylene