Long hours turn into long days and nights during the spring, summer and fall while sitting on a tractor breaking ground, planting or harvesting. Instead of whistling, sing along to your favorite tunes while you work. Stay up to date with the latest weather watches and warnings so you or your employees don't get caught out in an open field during the onset of sudden bad weather.
With the 2 attached speakers, 2 power ports and 12 Am, 7 WB and 18 FM presets you can digitally tune and seek your favorite songs, talk and weather stations.
Measuring 21 3/4"W x 2 5/8"D and 2 3/4" H this REI Digital Radio can be installed in just about any tractor.
The included antenna and 50 watt power output guarantees great sound and with a front AUX input can be used with a multitude of additional music players, so if you can't find something you like on the stations you can plug in your own music to hear.
Quality and Made in the U.S.A.Learn More
Willowood USA develops, formulates generic agricultural crop protection products. As a manufacturer of high quality products, Willowood provides name-brand alternatives for huge cost savings.
Compare Clethodim 2EC to SELECT (Valent) for the control of grasses in crop areas.
Specially formulated to control a wide range of annual and perennial grasses in peanuts, cotton, soybeans, sugarbeets, potatoes, sunflowers, and many other crops. Improves Roundup Ready® corn & soybean rotations by controlling volunteer Roundup Ready® corn flushes in Roundup Ready soybeans.
- Apply to emerged, actively growing grasses according to label instructions.
- Do not apply to grass plants affected by insufficient moisture, hot or cold temperatures, or to grass plants exceeding recommended growth stages, as these conditions can reduce effectiveness.
- Do not apply less than 1 hour before expected rainfall.
- A second application may be needed in arid regions.
- Rates vary from 3 to 16 oz per acre depending on plant and conditions. Minimum time between applications generally 14 days.
- Follow all label guidelines, instructions and warnings.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- Use caution not to allow product to contact people directly or through drift spray.
- Not to be applied directly to water, areas with surface water, or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark, areas where runoff is likely to occur.
- Do not apply where conditions favor drift from treated areas.
- Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment wash water or rinsate.
Active ingredient: Clethodim (26.4%)Learn More
- Special 12” hinged apron prevents animals from burrowing under the fence
- Sturdy construction for kennels and small animal pens
- Tough 17-gauge wire is woven into 1.5” hexagonal pattern
- Rust-resistant, galvanized wire can be buried under sod
- 150 Gallon
- 25"H x 39"W x 58"L
- Durable Structural Foam Plastic
- Single Piece Seamless Construction
- Engineered To Withstand Cold Weather
- High Winds & Ill-Tempered Animals, Rustproof, Dent, Crack & Corrosion-Resistant Even When Frozen Solid
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Underside Ribs
- Caged Heaters & Float Valve Systems Are Accepted, Drinker's Wide, Tilt-Back Opening Makes It Easy For Hogs, Sheep & Goats To Use
- 1.5" Oversized Drain Plug , Use For Small Animal Dipping, Disinfecting & Washing, Duramold Construction For Rugged Farm Tough Applications.
Priefert’s Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional, and attractive environment for their valued animals. Our pre-cut Wood Kits are specially designed to work with our Premier Stall Line. It is easy to install each Wood Kit, just unwrap and insert, cutting down the last board for a tight fit. Each Wood Kit is made from #1 quality Pine and features tongue & grooved, front beveled board that are stained with a medium color stain. Each Wood Kit comes in shrink-wrapped packaging and includes detailed installation instructions.
- Wood Kits use #1 Pine
- Wood is beveled and stained with a medium color stain
- Wood fist together with tongue & groove
- Stall Bottom Wood Kits are cut to 47.5” length
- Stall Top Wood Kits are cut to 33.5” length
Nothing is more frustrating than finding your beautiful garden or orchard vandalized by wildlife and the harvest wasted. Protect your valuable gardens, orchards, or herds inside and out using Red Brand Deer and Wildlife Fence. Red Brand products are 100% American Made since 1889, and Red Brand fencing is known for quality, durability, and longevity. Whether you have a small tomato patch in your back yard or a 100 acre farm, reach for Red Brand Deer and Wildlife Fence to protect your hard work.
Red Brand Deer and Wildlife fence is a woven design using a Cross Lock Knot acting as a hinge to prevent the fence from losing its shape. Even when put under pressure by animals or heavy snowfall, the Cross Lock Knot allows the fence to spring back to its original shape. The galvanized wire stands strong against general wear and tear and resists weathering over time. Red Brand Deer and Wildlife fence is suitable for all terrains and can be stretched across both hilly, rolling ground and flat, level land with ease.
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire.
- Roll 72" high x 165'
- Features a gradated design with 4"x6" openings at the top to 1"x6" openings at the bottom.
- Wildlife fence ensures that valuable herds and/or orchards are protected both inside and out
- All-terrain fencing is ideal for flat or rolling, hilly areas
- Deer & Wildlife Fence features the Cross Lock® Knot to provide superior resistance to movement from animal penetration or climbing and severe snowstorms
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire.
It doesn't matter if you are planting, fertilizing or harvesting, there is only the sound of the tractor motor to keep you company in the field. Consider the REI AM/FM Fendermount Rollacover Tractor Radio and you will be rocking and rolling in no time. Time tends to go faster when you have some entertainment in your ear. Want to hear the news and weather? Hearing that a storm is headed your way could be life saving. Maybe you like talk radio? How about the farm report? (Oh that one is a stretch!!) It is all available from the AM/FM dial. And what does Rollacover mean? It means an exclusive design that was developed in 1978. It is a durable piece of equipment that you don’t have to babysit in the outdoors for fear it will break easily.
- Antenna Trimmer Control
- Digital Tuning
- 12-Volt DC Negative OR Positive Ground Use
- 5" Pincushion Full Range Speaker
- External Headphone Jack (Headphones Not Included)
- Heavy-Duty, Weather, Dust and UV Resistant
- Housing is Contoured for Added Strength and durability
- Constructed from High Density Polyethylene
- Dimensions: 11"(W) x 11.5"(H) x 9"(D)
The HP-100 Dual Flo® Hand Pump is a premium hand pump that is reliable and versatile. For high-volume fuel transfer, use the high handle position: the HP-100 generates twice the flow of any other hand pump. For heavier fluids or for easier pumping, use the second stroke setting. In either handle position, expect economical, trouble-free operation Dual-Flo® Piston Hand Pump for use with fuel. This pump fits a 2 inch NPT bung. Includes 3/4 in. x 8 ft. (2.4 m) Buna-N® hose, thermoplastic nozzle, and adjustable suction pipe.
- Model HP-100-NUL
- Pump Type Piston
- Flow Rate Up to 50 Gallons per 100 Strokes
- Nozzle Thermoplastic
- Tank Fitting 2 Inch NPT
- Inlet 1 In.
- Outlet 3/4 In.
- Suction Pipe Adjustable to 40 inches
- Hose Size 8 ft x 3/4 inch
- Unique Feature Premium pump moves fluid on both push and pull strokes. Lockable.
- Use with Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15) Kerosene Petroleum products such as medium oil (up to 30W) and hydraulic fluid
- Warranty 2 Years