Field General's Seeder/Spreader (Polyethylene) is an ideal tool for farmers, ranchers, gardeners, and landscapers. This seeder/spreader can spread grass seed, granular fertilizer, crystalline herbicides, pesticides, sand and salt. You can choose from 3 different spreading patterns; predominately left, predominately right or right and left. The seamless polyethylene hopper is strong enough to endure rough handling and is ideal for sue with today's highly corrosive fertilizers and herbicides. Each unit comes standard with a greasable gearbox and shielded PTO shaft.Learn More
Contractor-grade, industry-standard Fill-Rite pump has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. Steel suction pipe telescopes from 22-34 1/4". Features built-in check valve and strainer, hose with static ground wire and thermal overload protection. Can be mounted to a 55-gallon drum. Padlockable. UL listed. U.S.A.
Features & Benefits
- 15 GPM (57 LPM)
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Self Priming
- 3/4" x 12' foot hose with Static Wire
- Automatic Nozzle
- Telescoping pipe: 20" to 34-1/4"
This hay basket is the perfect means for feeding square bales to horses in their natural feeding position while at the same time keeping the hay dry and off the ground. It features a smooth-sided poly basket for horse safety that is fully removable for easy cleaning and has large vent holes to let moisture out and keep hay in. Heavy-duty 1-3/4" round tubing is horse safe with no sharp edges.
- 34 Inches High
- 64 Inches in Diameter
3-point rear attach stretcher lets one person handle the wire and fencing work of a crew
Stretcher holds spools of heavy wire fencing and unrolls as well as stretches
Handles field fence rolls up to 65” tall
Stretch field fence without kinking or tangling
Fence can be stretched to desired tightness and held in place for nailing
Category I quick-hitch hookup (Cat. I pins included)
Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
The Dickey John Mini GAC allows you to accurately know when a field is ready to harvest. A moisture tester can take the guesswork out of knowing when the harvest to maximize you profits. Moisture contect is the universal factor used to detmine the price when traiding grain. The ability to know the moisture content at various stages of growth, harvest and sale can mean extra dollars for you in the season. You've worked hard hard to produce a solid crop so make sure to maximize your efforts with an accurante moisture reading before harvest and before selling. If you're not using a GAC product on the farm to test moisture, you're losing money—up to $1.42 per bushel of corn.
- Menu-driven operating system
- An internal scale (no pre-weighing)
- USB compatibility for calibration loading
- Used for over 450 grains and products
- Automatic temperature compensation
...And NO screw cap which can damage grains, create oily residue, and are cumbersome to use.
Package for the mini GAC includes:
mini GAC, loader, 9 volt battery, instruction manual, and 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Measure Method: capacitance, conductance, internal scale, temperature
- Moisture Range: 5-45%(depending on grain type)
- Grain Temperature: 32-122 Degrees F (0-50 Degrees C)
- Temperature Difference: 36 Degrees F (20 Degrees C) Instrument to grain sample
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic
- Grain Type: Whole Grain, no sample preparation
- Sample Size: 1 Pint (0.47 L)
- Display: LCD (106x56 pixels)
- Measures Parameters: moisture, grain tepmerature
- Calibrations: 20 grain calibrations(choose from over 450 calibrations that are available
Moisture Measurement Specifications
- Moisture Accuracy: calibrations are based on U.S. Federal Standard
- Moisture Repeatability: 0.2% moisture, depending on grain type in commercial trade range, typical
- Moisture Resolution: 0.1% moisture
Grain Temperature Measurement Specification
- Accuracy: 1.0 Degree F or 0.5 Degree C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 Degree F or 0.1 Degree C
- Operating Temperature: 40 - 113 Degrees F (5-45 Degrees C)
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Power: 9V DC battery (installed)
A backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Galvanized Windmill:
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 65 lbs. for the Large version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors
- 25 Gallon Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Tank With Full Sump For Easy Draining
- 3.8 GPM, 12 Volt Diaphragm Demand Style Pump; 45 PSI
- Adjustable Pressure
- Pressure Gauge - 0-100 psi Dry Gauge
- Handgun With Adjustable Pattern Tip & 15' of Hose
- Universal Mounting Brackets Fit Most ATV Cargo Racks
- Nozzles Can Be Adjusted To Spray Right, Left, Center or All Three
- Full 30 Ft. Spraying Swath
- Maximum Vertical Throw For Handgun - 26 Ft.
- Maximum Horizontal Throw For Handgun - 43 Ft.
- Ready For Roundup®
Field General's Drag Harrows are ideal tool for pasture renovation and maintenance. The drag harrows spread and incorporate manure thatch dead growth, areate soil, increase moisture penetration, and renovate pastures by preparing soil for seeding while stimulating existing growth. Field General's Drag Harrows are a must for the progressive farmer, rancher, horse owner, landscaper, or grounds keeper.Learn More
Field General's Landscape Rake are engineered for versatility by having 5 forward and 5 reverse angle settings. These rakes feature a uniquely designed, adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid by raising or lowering the stabilizer bar. You will find these rakes a handy tool for spreading top soil, distributing gravel, removing stones and debris, preparing for seeding and general grading work.
- Accommodates category I quick Hitch
- Industrial Tubing Frame with reinforced formed upper frame
- 3" x 3" Main Beam
- Angle Beam Tine Frame
- 5 forward and 5 Reverse angle settings
- 5/16" x 1" Heat Tread Spring Steel Tines
- 1" Spacing between tines
- Tines Individually Mounted for Durability
- Adjustable Tine Stabilizer Bars Optional Gauge Wheel Available