KING KUTTER'S BOX BLADES are designed for rugged use by landscapers, farmers, homeowners, and in light construction. They are great for landscaping, land leveling, backfilling, grading, and many other applications. Each box blade is constructed with a 20" specially formed self cleaning moldboard. They have 2 high carbon steel reversible cutting edges (one front and one rear). Each unit features heavy duty, ripper shanks with replaceable, heat treated teeth. Each shank has 4 position adjustment holes that pin to the reinforced frame for maximum efficiency. The shank housing is a 1/4" x 4" x 4" box with slotted holes and pins. The upper frame is constructed of heavy gauge steel with replaceable lift and brace arms.
- Width: 60"
- Hitch Category: Cat. 1
- Number of shanks: 5
- Adjustments: 4
Drive Drive Kit, 3/4 HP (for HEC-16M thru 40M or EHD-18M thru 36M. Includes motor w/pulley & 7" cord w/plug-115V).Learn More
Priefert’s Premier Stalls have been a mainstay in the equine industry for decades. Premier Stalls are safe, attractive, and affordable. This Premier Stall Panel combines a vertical bar top with a wood-filled bottom (Wood Kit sold separately). These stalls are designed with the highest degree of consideration for the safety of both the horse and handler. Our Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional environment for their valued animals. The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. The stall features an attractive black powder coat finish to help the stall resist rust, scratches, and fading, adding years of life to your investment. No tools are required for assembly. Our stall fronts and panels join using simple pin connectors. A starter post is required for stall setup when you are not connecting to a wall or other existing structure (starter post sold separately). Priefert Premier Stall Panels are available in 2’, 4’, 10’ and 12’ lengths.
- Constructed from 2” OD 16 gauge tubing
- Vertical Bar Spacing: 2.25” between each vertical bar
- The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel under powder coat
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Black
- All weights are approximate
- Wood Kits Sold Separately
- Plow frame made of 1" x 4" steel bar.
- Category I hitch and lift pins.
- Replaceable share and shin.
- Recommended for tractors with 18-50 hp depending on size.
- OPTIONAL- Depth control and coulter kits.
These batch tanks are designed for indoor applications. The tanks support many features including vertical, open top vertical, cone bottom as well as open top cone bottom options.All tanks feature 8" lids and one standard fitting. A hinged lid option is also available on the open top styles. Both polyethylene and metal stands designed for all styles make these tanks very versatile. Tanks are manufactures from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and are designed for the containment of liquids up to 2.0 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with liter and gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 250 Gallon
- Weight - 76
- Dimensions - 36x63
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 1-1/2"
This hay basket is the perfect means for feeding square bales to horses in their natural feeding position while at the same time keeping the hay dry and off the ground. It features a smooth-sided poly basket for horse safety that is fully removable for easy cleaning and has large vent holes to let moisture out and keep hay in. Heavy-duty 1-3/4" round tubing is horse safe with no sharp edges.
- 34 Inches High
- 64 Inches in Diameter
Ideal for applying insecticides & herbicides!
- 60 Gallon Capacity
- Chemical resistant polyethylene tank
- Adjustable pressure w/ return to tank
- 2.2 GPM everflo diaphragm pump
- Three section break away boom
- 10 feet of coverage with three nozzles
- On/Off Boom control
- Compact design for easy storage
- 18" hand spraygun with 15' of hose
- Spraygun nozzle adjusts from mist to stream
- 18' vertical and 20' horizontal spray
- Glyphosate compatible
Open Top Tanks are selected for collection systems, temporary liquid storage, or as secondary containment for vertical tanks in indoor or outdoor installations. Tanks are manufactured from medium or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 500Gallons
- Weight - 150 Pounds
- Dimensions - 56 x 65
- Specific Gravity - 2.0
- Corrosion Resistant 40 Gallon Poly Tank
- 12 Volt Diaphragm High-Flo Pump, 3.8 GPM; 45 PSI
- Pressure Gauge - Adjustable Pressure
- Deluxe Pistol Grip Handgun With Adjustable Nozzle & 25 ft Of Hose
- Max. Horizontal Throw - 43 ft.; Max Vertical Throw - 26 ft.
- 3 Boomless Nozzles - 30 ft Spray Width
- Nozzles Can Be Adjusted To Spray Right, Left, Center Or All Three
- Nozzles Can Also Be Adjusted Up Or Down Depending On Spraying Needs
- Ready For Roundup
Vinyl replacement seat is suitable for industrial and construction applications. Includes a mechanical suspension with suspension travel of 3". Also has manual weight adjustment and includes slide rails with 6" of travel. Available in black vinyl, yellow vinyl and gray vinyl.
Armrests, retractable seat belt, seat switch kit and replacement cushions also available, sold separately.
Fits Caterpillar skidsteer model 247 and B series. Also fits Gehl skidsteers, Mustang skidsteers, and early LS series New Holland skidsteers. Also fits Ingersol roller model DD90.Learn More