Howse Implement Mini Mold Board Plow 12" Bottom MMP112-R
- 12 inch
- Does not come with Sod Cutter
- Heavy-duty square tube construction and sheeted door to block animal view
- Door slides easily on top-mounted, ball-bearing rollers with self-cleaning bottom
- Door features heavy-duty handle and spring-loaded auto latch
- Can be used as alleyway entry gate or mid-alley for scales or other uses
- Measures 80" H x 74" W x 8" L
Designed for the goat or sheep owner who needs a hardworking and easy-to-use trimming tool, the Electric Hoof Knife Goats & Sheep set can meet all your basic trimming and hoof maintenance needs. You can use the Electric Hoof Knife to quickly and effortlessly trim the hoof wall, sole, and heel with smooth results every time.
The Electric Hoof Knife’s design makes trimming pain-free, and the tool is quiet, comfortable, and easy to control so you can feel confident putting your animal’s hoof care in your hands.
- Electric Hoof Knife– 1.3 pounds, 11.5 inches long
- Carrying Case– Durable and lightweight bag for tool and
- Safety Glasses– Clear, UV-protective, wrap around design to provide full protection
- Two trimming discs of your choice:
- Medium Grit Goat & Sheep Disc– A flat, medium abrasive disc good for trimming baby or small hooves.
- Coarse Grit Goat & Sheep Disc– A flat, coarse abrasive disc perfect for trimming hooves of any kind.
- X Coarse Grit Goat & Sheep Disc– A flat, coarse abrasive disc for trimming the toughest hooves
A convenient accessory for any Priefert Squeeze Chute, this Palpation Cage is designed to provide the operator with safe and convenient access to the rear of the cow for pregnancy checking or artificial insemination. Accessible from either side, the Palpation Cage gates lock into place with a sliding latch for maximum safety. When locked in the open position, the Palpation Cage gate blocks the lead up alley, protecting the operator from waiting livestock. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment. The Palpation Cage attaches securely to Priefert’s Model S01, S0191, and S04 Squeeze Chutes with keyhole attachment tabs that pin securely in place at the four points of connection. An adaptor (SC13PGA) is required for attachment to the Model SC13 Squeeze Chute.
- Priefert’s AI/Palpation Cage is designed to provide safe and easy access to the rear of the cow for palpation or artificial insemination.
- Palpation Cage doors lock into place in the open or closed position with a sliding latch for maximum safety.
- Palpation Cage attaches easily to Model S01, S0191, and S04 Squeeze Chutes with keyhole attachment tabs that pin securely in place at four points of connection.
- An adaptor (SC13PGA) is required for attachment to the Model SC13 Squeeze Chute.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.
- Length: 36”
- Width: 32”
- Height: 75.5”
- Weight: 175 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Attaches to Model S01, S0191, and S04 Squeeze Chutes, requires adaptor (SC13PGA) to attach to Model SC13 Squeeze Chute
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Priefert Blue
Folding Tongue and Boom for Easy Storage. Ideal for applying insecticides and herbicides!
- 40 gallon capacity
- All steel powder coated trailer fram
- Chemical resistnat polyethylene tank
- 12 volt 2.2 GPM everflo pump
- 10 feet of coverage with three nozzle boom
- Boom and tongue fold for compact storage
- 5" screw-on lid with tether
- Mold-in drain with cap
- 18" deluxe trigger gun with adjustable nozzle
- Up to 18' vertical and 30' horizontal spray
- 15 feet of 3/8" rubber hose
- Glyphosate compatible
- Quick connect no-frip fan tips
KING KUTTER'S DIRT SCOOPS fits a standard three-point hitch tractor. Adjustments in the pitch for digging are made at the top link. It features a uniquely designed heavy duty angle iron frame. The reversible mounting allows you to attach your tractor to the front or the rear of the scoop, enabling it to work forward as a slip scraper or in reverse as a shovel. This versatile dirt scoop also has a self closing pan with a beveled cutting edge. This handy dirt scoop digs, carries, dumps and spreads in forward and reverse. By simply attaching a rope to the trip lever, the scoop can be dumped without ever leaving your tractor seat.
- Width: 30"
- Approx. Capacty: 9 CU. FT.
- Fully-Suspended Seat
- Integrated Suspension for Low-Profile
- Weight Adjustment
- Seamless Black Vinyl
- Arm Rests
- Accepts Operator Presence Switch
- Commercial Turf/Mower
- Professional Turf
- Skid Steers
- Utility Tractors
- Row Crop Tractors
- Specialty/Industrial Tractors
Weight Capacity: 110lbs.-286lbs.
Bolt Patterns (width x depth):
- 11.25" x Slotted Slides
Whether you are leveling your backyard, removing roots, spreading topsoil or gravel, backfilling holes, plowing, or cultivating, ground engaging lawn tractor attachments get the job done quickly and efficiently. Professional-grade products built for homeowners.
Brinly Tow-Behind Sleeve Hitch Moldboard Plow
Brinly knows plows. In fact, Brinly has been manufacturing plows for over 173 years. Whether you are breaking new ground for a garden or landscaping, the Brinly Moldboard Plow is the right tool for the project. The heavy duty steel coulter blade slices through sod and soil while the plow effortlessly digs the furrow, and the moldboard turns over the old vegetation and sod to make way for new planting. All of which can be done easily from the seat of a garden tractor.
Features and Benefits
1. 10” steel plow carves out the ground to make garden soil easier to cultivate
2. Adjustable 8” to 12” cut width provides versatility for narrow or wider furrows
3. Requires a sleeve hitch which is not included; sleeve hitches can be purchased through the tractor manufacturer
- Attachment: Sleeve Hitch
- Cut Depth: approx. 7" (178 mm)
- Plowshare: 1/4" (6 mm) solid steel
- Coulter Blade 13 gauge steel
- Adj. Furrow Width: 8" to 10" (203 to 254 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 42" x 12" x 23" (1067 x 305 x 584 mm)
- Ship Weight: 68 lbs (31 kg)
* All Ground Engaging attachments require a sleeve hitch.Learn More
- All-poly tub
- Seamless, 1-piece, 500-lb. capacity hopper
- Reversible lift arm pins to accommodate different size tractors
- PTO-driven spin broadcast with super treated spreading disc and galvanized fins
- Side discharge hopper guarantees greater accuracy and more even spreading
- Spreading width up to 46'
- Can broadcast to each side for directional spreading when needed
- Fully splined gearbox shaft
- Fully galvanized opening system kit
- Super-duty epoxy painting throughout the complete frame
- Category I quick-hitch compatible (Cat. I pins included)
- Dimensions: 36" Tub Diameter x 36" Height
NOTE: Spreading volume coverage and rate will vary with the material being spread, spreader aperture settings, machine speed, and terrain. Consult the spreader rate chart for precise indications. Unit performs optimally at ground speed of 6-8 MPH and PTO speed of 540 RPM.Learn More
- 6" Reversible Cutting Edge
- Left 7 Right Sliding Moldboard
- Full Swivel with 22 degrees and 45 degrees forward and reverse
- Left and Right 22 degree tilt
- Welded A-Frame
- Category I Hitch