- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire.
Our 3-piece, open-top A-frame Horse Hay Feeder is 8' in diameter with 1-3/4" round tubing for extra strength. With loop legs that prevent sinking into the ground and the 17" metal hay-saver panel, this feeder stands 50" high. NOTES: All feeders come complete with bolts and nuts. Recommended for tough situations.Learn More
Sonar Q is a selective systemic aquatic herbicide to control the growth of aquatic vegetation in lakes, reservoirs, fresh water ponds, and drainage canals.
Sonar Q pellets are less concentrated and easier to use than Sonar AS liquid (also available through Rural King).
Sonar AS is a 5% Fluridone product which inhibits the formation of carotene, degrading the chlorophyll necessary for photosynthesis and plant energy production.
- For best results, apply prior to initial growth or at beginning of active growth.
- Effectiveness reduced in rapidly moving water or conditions which dilute the concentration of Sonar Q. Contact must be maintained for 45 days for effective treatment. Symptoms of affected plants include white and pink foliage growth.
- Effectively controls coontail, fanwort, bladderwort, naiads, elodea, hydrilla, watermilfoil and many pond weeds. For a complete list of plants controlled by Sonar Q, see label.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Permits may be required prior to use of this product, consult with local water authorities.
- Harmful if absorbed through skin, inhaled, or swallowed.
- Not for use in drinking, fishing, swimming, or water for livestock or pet consumption.
- Not for use in hydroponic farming, or in water for irrigating nursery or greenhouse plants.
- Do not use any type of irrigation system for application.
2.5 to 5 pounds per surface acre. Consult label for complete application and dosing instructions.Learn More
The Plot Pro Spraying System is a revolutionary solution to small-scale spraying—ideal for use around the farm, ranch, business, home or hunting lease! The Plot Pro units are designed to conveniently strap to ATV racks or mount to the cargo beds of UTV’s or trucks.
The Plot Pro is a complete system---includes corrosion-proof polyethylene tank, a choice of 1.8 or 2.8 gpm ShurFlo pumps, the amazing Boominator boomless spray tip and a sturdy metal, adjustable handwand. The single boomless tip delivers coverage up to 25’ wide—eliminating the need for awkward booms that are difficult to maneuver in close areas.
This particular model comes with a 2" Receiver.Learn More
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL HEAVY DUTY BOOM POLE is a CAT. 1 & 2 quick hitchable lifting tool ideal for any farm or ranch. It is constructed from 3" X 3" heavy walled square tubing and has a non moving lift capacity of 2000 Lbs. It has a welded on lifting loop and pre drilled clevis attachment points for maximum versatility.
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Perfect for medium-to-large herds
- Operated smoothly by single operator
- Adjusts from calves to bulls
- Grease fittings at critical points
- Positive latching with in/out rotating door
- Reversible controls allow it to be operated from either side
- Adjustable bottom to accommodate various animal sizes
- Constructed of quality heavyduty 2-3/8" tubular steel
- Overhead bar prevents accidental release of automatic headgate
- Sold separately or with Cattlemaster Chute
- Available in powder coat red only for superior corrosion protection
- Dimensions: 12" L x 45" W x 79" H
- Mounting bolt width 42.5"
The product reccommended for cattle up to 1,500 lbs.Learn More
Drawbar Reinforcement fits John Deere 8000, 8010 and 8020 series Wheel Tractors with standard 2" x 3" drawbars. Adjustable for drawbar settings. Does not fit 8520 series.
Fits John Deere 8100, 8200, 8300, 8400, 8110, 8210, 8310, 8410, 8120, 8220, 8320, 8330, 8420.
Please Note: Will not fit TRACK tractors or row crop tractors with optional heavy duty drawbars.Learn More
$359.97Beekeeping is a safe, fun, and rewarding experience that can be a hobby, or a way of life. With the simple, all-in-one kit, you can begin your beekeeping opportunity the moment the bees arrive. Includes: outer cover, inner cover, (2) deep hive bodies, with (20) Frames assembled with plastic foundation, (1) Medium Honey Super, (10) Medium Honey super Frames assembled with Plastic Foundation bottom board, (1) Metal Queen Excluder, entrance reducer, in hive feeder, 3x6 smoker, 1 lb bag smoker fuel, 9.5" steel hive tool, and bee brush. Includes a Full Bee Suit and Beekeeping Gloves. 100% Painted & Assembled and ready to go. The best most complete kit we have. Learn More
Convenient step unit makes it easier to get in and out of your tractor. Handrail (sold separately) is available for additional safety. Easy to install with included hardware and no holes to drill.
Step is 10" wide and 6" deep. It mounts at a 30 degree angle to the tractor and has 9" between each step. Matches original equipment colors. Available for the right or left side of open station IH 06, 26, 56, 66 and Hydro 100 tractors.
Can fit IH 706, 756, 806, 826, 856, 866, 966, 1026, 1066, 1206, 1256, 1456, 1566 and 1568.
Please note: Will not fit 656--order the 500-600 Small Frame Step instead.Learn More
- 12 Volt 2.2 GPM Pump
- Category 1 3-point frame
- 15ft chemical resistant hose
- Adjust to fine mist or stream
- 3 Nozzles