Forged head hitch pin with swivel handle and zinc plated "R" clip pin. More than 25% stronger than grade 2. Available in numerous sizes. Yellow zinc dichromate plated.Learn More
Ready-to-use formula in a tip-and-treat bottle provides control of existing weeds and grasses along buildings, sidewalks and driveways. One gallon covers up to 250 square feet without damage to blacktop.
This item is restricted from being used in the following states:
- Vermont - Class B product in Vermont.
For Product Label: click here
For MSDS Sheet: click hereLearn More
The Tomato Maker™ 4-2-6 is an insurance policy for robust, delicious tomatoes. A revolutionary natural-based fertilizer with just the right combination of nutrients. Fortified with iron, magnesium & slow release calcium that will prevent and correct deficiencies responsible for blossom end rot. Ideal for use from seedling stage to harvest. Nutrients are in a fine powder rather than granules for greater surface area and more active particles per square inch, resulting in more complete feeding and robust plants and crop. The 3 lb. re-sealable bag will treat 6 tomato plants from planting all the way to harvest. Tomato Maker™ can be used on other fruits and vegetables too!Learn More
Regular Price: $11.99
Special Price: $8.99
CV-80D Farm and Dairy Fly Spray
- CV-80D's Unique Solvent-based Formula is Specifically Created for Agricultural Use.
- 0.50% Pyrethrins delivers instant knockdown & kill
- Kills and repels a wide variety of flying insects including house flies, barn flies, stable flies and more.
- Non water-based formula never needs shaking
- For use as a premise spray or directly on-animal
- USDA rated for use in food areas
- 15 oz.
Contains all natural beneficial bacteria, specially formulated for stock tanks. Improving water quality for fresh, healthy drinking water for livestock, birds and wildlife. This is an all natural product. It may require 4-6 weeks to achieve optimal water quality. For best results do not use with chemicals.
For best results start with a clean stock tank.
- Naturally improves water quality.
- Contains all natural beneficial bacteria, specially formulated for stock tanks.
- Safe for livestock, horses, fish, birds, and wildlife
Airmax® Stock Tank Defense® Dosage Rates Stock Tank Size
Stock Tank Defense®
(Every 1-2 weeks)
Up to 150 1 Tablet 151 – 300 2 Tablets 301 – 450 3 Tablets 451 – 600 4 Tablets
When To Use Stock Tank Defense®
Airmax® Stock Tank Defense® is designed to keep your stock tank clean and clear. Apply Stock Tank Defense® whenever water temperatures are above 50° Fahrenheit.
How To Use Stock Tank Defense®
Stock Tank Defense® tablets sink directly to the bottom of your tank.
Fome-Kil® is an anti-foaming agent used as an additive to control the foaming of various agricultural chemicals.
Functions and Benefits
- Especially beneficial in controlling the foaming action of wetting agents, herbicides, and pesticides in water-base solutions and emulsions.
- Can be applied directly to spray solutions in a pre-mix application or added while a tank is being filled to control foam formation or to control existing foam.
- Agitation will aid dispersion.