DICKEY-john, the worldwide leader in grain moisture analyzers, offers the GAC® 2500-AGRI, an affordable moisture tester that provides elevator-like results. The GAC 2500-AGRI uses the newest analysis technology (149 MHz) to provide repeatable results, just like the instruments at the elevator. One key benefit of 149 MHz technology is the reduction of grain calibrations required to deliver precise results. Additionally, the GAC 2500-AGRI has more accurate temperature sensing capabilities, allowing you to measure in extreme temperature conditions including frozen and hot grain. Operation is also simplified with an intuitive color touchscreen, providing accurate results regardless of user skill level.
Features and Benefits:
- Utilizes 149 MHz technology to provide elevator-like results
- Easy-to-use, intuitive color touchscreen eliminates operator training
- Accurate temperature-sensing capabilities allow you to measure frozen and hot grain
- Memory storage for up to 3,000 measurements
- Multiple USB ports on the back of the unit for software upgrades, USB devices, printer and peripherals
- Additional USB ports located on the front of unit for easy calibration imports, as well as keyboard and mouse plug-ins for inputting set-up data
Backed by the power of DICKEY-john:
When you buy a DICKEY-john GAC 2500-AGRI you get all the dependability and value you expect from DICKEY-john products. Like all DICKEY-john products, the GAC 2500-AGRI is designed, manufactured, and supported in the USA.
With the myriad of applications in the industry, DICKEY-john understands the need to modify moisture testers to suit the requirements of your region and operation. That is why the GAC 2500-AGRI is designed with a robust set of standard calibrations and supported with the option for expansion.
- Lowest legal temperatures, up to 20% moisture at -4°F
- Highest moisture limit with unofficial hot grain calibrations
- Calibrations specifically developed for specialty crops such as peanuts, almonds, and popcorn
- Best-in-class support backed by DICKEY-john’s onsite calibration laboratories
- Convenient, easy-to-download calibrations available on www.dickey-john.com
- Custom calibration development available for unique crop and region attributes
- Operating temperature: 36 to 113°F (2 to 45°C)
- Power: 110/220V, 50/60 Hz, 30/35 VA
- Humidity: 20 to 90% noncondensing
- Grain temperature: -4°F to +113°F (-20° to +45°C) depending on grain calibrations
- Storage/transit temperature: -4 to +140°F (-20 to +60°C
- Moisture range: 5 to 45% (grain dependent)
- Approximate Weight: 25 lbs. (11.43 kg)
- Approximate dimensions: 17”H x 19”W x 14”D (43.18cm H x 48.26cm W x 35.56 cm D)
- Saucer shaped blade carrier w/ a 1/4" pan and 1" x 4" bar.
- Slotted top link hole on 3 point hitch.
- 10 deck w/ 8 1/2" sides.
- Laminated rubber tires 4"x8"(HD10C), 6"x9"(HD10DC).
- 1/2" x 3 1/2" blades.
- Heavy duty taper bearing w/ cast hub.
- 2" tailwheel forkshaft(HD10C), spindle type rear wheels(HD10DC).
- Deck is interchangeable.
- 1"-10" cutting height(HD10C), 1"-12" cutting height (HD10DC).
- 3" x 8" hydraulic cylinder w/stroke limiter, hose & breather(HD10DC)
- Heavy duty shock absorbing and flexible gearbox couplings.
- #6 metric driveshaft w/ torque limiter. (HD10C)
- #6 metric constant velocity w/ torque limiter. (HD10DC)
When Tarter designers set out to make the best and most versatile system on the market, they started with several clear objectives. Make it rugged, make it versatile, make it easy to assemble and use, make it affordable, and make it work every single time. The result? An alley and sweep system like no other on the market.
NOTE: Squeeze Chute Not Included.
- Every unit is pre-assembled at the factory prior to shipping. Everything fits the way it is supposed to. Nothing is missing. Nothing is broken. That’s why we can guarantee smooth assembly and operation each and every time.
- No tools required, unless sweep gate latch is reversed. Assembly is simple. The complete unit can be set up in 6 different configurations, putting the controls where you want them, in less than an hour
- Each tub has 3 full bows to hold the sweep tub in place – this means no shifting or moving of any tub panels regardless of the load.
- A fully adjustable alleyway on all units allows working animals of any size. These are versatile systems, designed for a wide range of species, sizes, and ages. The alleyway rolls on a smooth but tough roller system. Large alley adjustment handles make adjustment easy in 3" increments from 13" to 31". Interchangeable first bow at chute connection points make for clean and easy connections to either the Cattlemaster or Cattleman Chutes.
- Value pricing offers a heavyduty system at a lightweight price. All sweep and alley systems are 14-gauge or heavier. The 7-bar design on both the open and sheeted unit is heavier and more rigid than any on the market. You simply get more cattle-handling capacity, versatility, and simplicity for a good deal less money. The durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish will still be bright and rust-free long after dip-painted models are covered in rust. Expect these heavy-duty, rugged units to be your working partners for a long, long time.
- Both open and sheeted units ship complete on a single pallet that includes all components and easy-touse, picture-based assembly instructions. This means easy shipping to the farm after purchase.
- Designed for Category I hookup. Can fit Category II with tractor adjustment.
- Dip Painted: Priefert Blue
- Fewer cleanouts required
- Free swinging, helical design hammers (not blades or tines) pulverize cake and lift litter from floor at over 700 RPM.
- Greatly reduces or eliminates the need for shavings
- Includes respirator (3M #5206) and safety glasses (Sellstrom Safeguard Flexible Cover Goggles, Model #88010).
- Low maintenance: only 4 grease zerts and the gearbox to service.
- Low maintenance; no chains or sprockets; easy to clean & sanitize
- Offset to right side of tractor allowing operator to reach all the way to curtain wall.
- Pulverizes cake; allows moisture & ammonia to escape; levels with every pass and will not dig into hardpan
- Saves poultry farmers money
- Box with 26 offset flail "hammers" cuts 60" wide path on each pass.
- Designed for Category I hookup. Can fit Category II with tractor adjustment.
- Gear Box Rating: 75 HP
- Includes Safety mask for operator.
- Linkage - Class 1-3 Pt Hitch, Drive Line - Shielded PTO Shaft.
- Overall Length: 78" including Gear Box
- Please call our Inside Sales Team for ordering assistance at 1-800-527-8616
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Suggested horsepower: 40
- Length: 44"
- Width: 60"
- Height: 44"
- Weight: 595 lbs
Serious herdsmen need serious capacity and the new Tarter FeedMaster 165-Bushel Portable Creep Feeder provides it better than any feeder of its kind on the market. Large in capacity, larger still in functionality, long in corrosion-resistant life – the FeedMaster 165 masters the pasture and feeds the need.
- Heaviest and largest single-axle creep feeder on the market
- 33" x 96" feed door lid easily opens from ground with large handle
- Redesigned feed control doors for easier feed flow adjustments
- Heaviest cages on the market with 2 additional bars on bottom sides to prevent animals from reaching under cage sides
- Improved feed agitation ensures even flow of feed with the simple turn of a crank
- Cages have 2 positions: 1) Fully vertical for shipping and highway transport 2) Completely down and in position for feeding
- One of the only powder coated creeps on the market – for superior rust and corrosion protection
- Heavy-duty wheels and new large 11L x 15SL 8-ply pneumatic implement tires make transport easy, even on rough ground
- R-pinned corner braces on super-duty cages ensure maximum stability
- Super-duty tongue with attached pin provided
- Adjustable height limiter on creep cage allows for multiple height positions or can be removed entirely
- Improved roofline provides better protection for feed from the elements
- Heaviest gauge metal throughout the entire feeder
- Features a drop pin rear hitch
- Inside ladder for easier access
- 4 heavy-duty leveling stands
- Super-duty adjustable jack is fully removable
- Feeder Height w/Cages Up - 8 ft. 3 in.
- Feeder Top Width - 8 ft.
- Feed Bottom Width - 6 ft. 1 in.
- Over-All Length - w/Tongue - 11 ft. 1 in.; w/o Tongue - 8 ft.
- Over-All Width w/Cages Down - 14 ft. 5 in.
- Cage Dimensions - 8 ft. 5 1/2 in. l x 4 ft. 10 in. w x 3 ft. 8 1/2 in. h
- Calf Stall Openings - 10
- Calf Stall Width - 17 1/2 in.
- Feed Trough - 7 ft. 11 in. l x 14 in. w x 7 in. d x 2 sides
Free Standing Leg Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved) containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications. Leg Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
Ace Roto-Mold’s unique baffle system is easy to install and clean. These baffles help to reduce fluid sloshing. Baffles come standard in some tanks and offered as an option in others.
- Capacity - 2,750 Gallons
- Weight - 1,150 Pounds
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 88 x 146 x 70
- Requirements - Hoops
The industry standard. Operates with hydraulic flows between 10 and 20 GPM (37.9-75.7 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 4-ft. (.61-1.22 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Standard: Recommended for loose, damp soil conditions.
$3,149.97Pond Fountain/Water Pumps3/4 HP 230V Fountain SystemLearn More
Give your pond or lake a decorative water fountain, discourage insect breeding, and prevent stagnant water with one of our fountain pumps.
- 3/4HP Complete Pre-assembled Pond/Fountain Pump System 230V
- Sprays 22' high and 32' in diameter. Minimum operation depth is 5'
- 3 interchangeable nozzles
- 100' submersible fountain cable with G.F.C.I outlet.
- Pump flow = 5825 gallons per hour
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL 10' KUTTER is a quality built durable Kutter constructed with a heavy duty single sheet top deck with cross bracing. Standard features includes 3 cast iron gearboxes, stump jumpers, adjustable laminated tail wheels and a shielded PTO with slip clutch, all engineered to assure years of trouble free service.
- Cutting Width: 120"
- Bade Tip Speed - FPM: 15305
- Deck Thickness: 10 GA
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
50 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates between 13 and 25 GPM (49.2-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for harder, drier soil, roughly twice the number of teeth
Expanded Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for loose soils when extra width is required