This industry standard DC pump dispenses up to 15 GPM (57 GPM). The FR1210C is ideal for pumping gas, diesel fuel and kerosene. With an amp draw that's easy on your DC power source. Explosion-proof UL/cUL listed 1/4 HP motor. The FR1210C comes complete with 12' static wire hose and manual nozzle.
- Up to 15 GPM
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Motor
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to B20
- 2 Year Warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Built in strainer
- 12' hose with static wire
- HP 1/4
- Watts 187
- Flow (GPM) 15
- Speed (RPM) 2600
- Amps 20
- Max. Total Head (ft.) 37 (gasoline)
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.) 7 (gasoline)
- Inlet Port (in.) 1
- Outlet Port (in.) 3/4
- Discharge (ft.) 37
- Duty Cycle 30 Min.
- Self-Priming Yes
- Bypass Valve Yes
- Seal Type Mechanical
- Nozzle Type Manual
- Hose (in. x ft.) 3/4 x 12
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 12 x 9 x 9
This model replaces the FR1210CLearn More
This hay basket is the perfect means for feeding square bales to horses in their natural feeding position while at the same time keeping the hay dry and off the ground. It features a smooth-sided poly basket for horse safety that is fully removable for easy cleaning and has large vent holes to let moisture out and keep hay in. Heavy-duty 1-3/4" round tubing is horse safe with no sharp edges.
- 34 Inches High
- 64 Inches in Diameter
- Fimco model ATV-25-700 ATV sprayer
- This durable high quality sprayer mounts easily to most all terrain vehicles
- Spraying may be accomplished with the 140 in spray coverage boom or handgun with adjustable nozzle
- The heavy duty three section boom folds to the rear for transport or storage
- Fimco Gold Series 12 Volt (Demand) Diaphragm Pump
- 2.1 gpm
Priefert’s Premier Stalls have been a mainstay in the equine industry for decades. Premier Stalls are safe, attractive, and affordable. This Premier Stall Panel combines a vertical bar top with a wood-filled bottom (Wood Kit sold separately). These stalls are designed with the highest degree of consideration for the safety of both the horse and handler. Our Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional environment for their valued animals. The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. The stall features an attractive black powder coat finish to help the stall resist rust, scratches, and fading, adding years of life to your investment. No tools are required for assembly. Our stall fronts and panels join using simple pin connectors. A starter post is required for stall setup when you are not connecting to a wall or other existing structure (starter post sold separately).
- Constructed from 2” OD 16 gauge tubing
- Vertical Bar Spacing: 2.25” between each vertical bar
- The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel under powder coat
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Black
- Wood Kits Sold Separately
Large animals require durable equipment. Tarter offers everything you need to keep you and your livestock safe, contained, and secure with our Super Stock Arena equipment.
2” 14-gauge gate and support bars
Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube for maximum strength
2-1/4” 14-gauge precision cut laser braces
Gate panel stands 6’ tall from ground
Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
Heavy-duty pin connectors
Walk-thrus stand 7’ tall, ride-thrus stand 9’ tall, and drive-thrus stand 12’ tall
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
Priefert’s Heavy Duty Round Bale feeders are a great option for producers that need a durable feeder. Designed to be free of head and foot traps, these feeders are ideal for feeding round bales of hay to your cows, calves, and bulls. The slanted top rail design helps ensure that cattle keep their head in the feeder while eating, eliminating costly hay loss. Each feeder consists of three curved pieces that assemble quickly and easily with the included bolts and nuts. Our skirted feeder is sheeted 20” up from the ground, to further reduce hay loss and reduce the chance of lower leg injury. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors add years of life to your investment by helping the feeder resist rust, scratches and fading.
- Width: 96”
- Height: 45”
- Frame constructed from 14 gauge horizontal rails with 16 gauge Quadraform™ slants, and 18 gauge lower vertical braces
- Sheeted with 20 gauge sheeting
- Feeder consists of 3 pieces
- Bolts and nuts for assembly included
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Grey
$314.97[default] Learn More
Pick Up Tanks are selected as applicator tanks or when transportable (non-D.O.T. regulated) containment is required. Tanks are designed to fit most pickup trucks. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 450 Gallons
- Weight - 102 Pounds
- Dimensions (diameter x height) - 62" x 41"
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 2"
Whether you are leveling your backyard, removing roots, spreading topsoil or gravel, backfilling holes, plowing, or cultivating, ground engaging lawn tractor attachments get the job done quickly and efficiently. Professional-grade products built for homeowners.
Brinly Tow-Behind Sleeve Hitch Moldboard Plow
Brinly knows plows. In fact, Brinly has been manufacturing plows for over 173 years. Whether you are breaking new ground for a garden or landscaping, the Brinly Moldboard Plow is the right tool for the project. The heavy duty steel coulter blade slices through sod and soil while the plow effortlessly digs the furrow, and the moldboard turns over the old vegetation and sod to make way for new planting. All of which can be done easily from the seat of a garden tractor.
Features and Benefits
1. 10” steel plow carves out the ground to make garden soil easier to cultivate
2. Adjustable 8” to 12” cut width provides versatility for narrow or wider furrows
3. Requires a sleeve hitch which is not included; sleeve hitches can be purchased through the tractor manufacturer
- Attachment: Sleeve Hitch
- Cut Depth: approx. 7" (178 mm)
- Plowshare: 1/4" (6 mm) solid steel
- Coulter Blade 13 gauge steel
- Adj. Furrow Width: 8" to 10" (203 to 254 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 42" x 12" x 23" (1067 x 305 x 584 mm)
- Ship Weight: 68 lbs (31 kg)
* All Ground Engaging attachments require a sleeve hitch.Learn More