This Electric Waterer is built of a polyethylene construction creating a strong, corrosion free product that provides many years of trouble-free operation. The polyethylene used in our waterers is FDA and HPB approved, food grade, recyclable plastic. It is engineered to allow easy access to electrical components, water line, incoming services and effortless cleaning. The 250-watt submersible heater features a unique grounding mechanism. The rounded corner design easily handles animal abuse while ensuring livestock safety, and meets "Grade A" requirements. The Electric Waterer can be wall or floor mounted.Learn More
- Ideal for boer goats, sheep and small animals!
- No sharp corners.
- Heavy gauge Stainless Steel is used on the valve cover, service door, ball float and all hardware.
- Easy access through large service door.
- Deep trough bowls are easy to clean and have 2 funnel drains in C250 and up.
- Cancrete bowls can be set up with Electric, Continuous Flow, the ICE SWEEPER or Concrete Insulated Bowl only.
- Bowls are epoxy coated providing chemical protection from sodium, manure acid and silage.
- Precast hulls are made from reinforced steel, 6000 PSI, air entrained, sulfate resistant concrete.
Control pond muck the natural way with Nutri-Sorb. Specially formulated with naturally occurring bacteria which augment the existing bacteria in your pond that reduce organic pond sediment.
Nutri-sorb is a specific blend of gram-negative bacteria (below) which aids in the production of enzymes that digest mucky material such as grass clippings, leaf litter, dead algae cells and plant matter, and other organic elements of pond sediment.
Gram-negative bacteria are known for their tenacity, and are very active compared to gram-positive bacteria. This results is an effective and potent enzyme production.
Biological products such as Nutri-sorb do not kill aquatic plants. Nutri-sorb helps to restore the natural balance by allowing enzymes to degrade organic materials and naturally reduce nutrients needed for plant growth.
NUTRI-SORB’s bacteria produce the following enzymes: Amylase, Cellulase, Keratinase, Ligninase, Lipase, Pectinase, Protease, and Xylanase.
- Concentration: 5 billion CFU/gram
- 25 lb pail treats 8.3 surface acres at 3 pounds per acre (standard start-up application rate).
- Dosage varies depending on density and application type.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- No water restrictions when used at label rates.
NOTE: Read and follow all local, state and federal regulations pertaining to the use and application of these products before ordering. DUE TO GOVERNMENTAL REGULATION, WE DO NOT SHIP THESE PRODUCTS TO THE FOLLOWING STATES: CA, CT, ME, NY, NJ, OR, and WA.Learn More
- Category II 3-Pint Hitch
- Category II Top Link
- Optional Hydraulic Cylinder
Contractor-grade, industry-standard Fill-Rite pump has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. Steel suction pipe telescopes from 22in. to 40in. Features built-in check valve and strainer, hose with static ground wire and thermal overload protection. Manual nozzle included Padlockable. UL listed. U.S.A
- 20 GPM for fast, dependable transfer
- Compatible with diesel, gasoline, kerosene, mineral spirits, heptane, and hexaneExplosion Proof Design for the utmost safety
- 12 Volt DC with a dependable 1/4 HP motor
- Motor has sealed bearings, heavy-duty switch and thermal overload protection to ensure years of dependable operation
- Cast iron pump housing with iron rotor and carbon vanes is stronger and more durable than aluminum pumps with rotary gears which are more likely to wear quicker on gears & keys
- Check valve, pressure relief valve and strainer assembly provides consistent flow
- Automatic bypass valve
- 2" threaded base for tank openings
- 1in. x 12ft. hose w/ static wire
- UL listed hose is abrasion resistant which protects against corrosion, UV rays, ozone and harsh weather
- Static wire prevents sparking and ensures safety
- Manual dispensing nozzle
- Tank Adapter (Bung Adapter): 2in. OD x 15in. ID
- No foot valve required
- UL/cUL listed
- Rain proof
- HP: 1/4
- Flow (GPM): 20
- Speed (RPM): 2600
- Amps: 22
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.): 7
- Inlet Port (in.): 1
- Outlet Port (in.): 1
- Duty Cycle: 30 Min.
- Self-Priming :Yes
- Bypass Valve: Yes
- Seal Type: Mechanical
- Nozzle Type: Manual
- Hose (in. x ft.): 1 x 12
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 13 x 9 x 12
- HP: 1/4
- Flow (GPM): 20
- Speed (RPM): 2600
This industry standard DC pump dispenses up to 57 GPM. The FR2410C is ideal for pumping gas, diesel fuel and kerosene. With an amp draw that's easy on your DC power source. Explosion-proof 1/4 HP motor. The FR2410C comes complete with 12' static wire hose and manual nozzle.
- 56 LPM
- UL, cUL, ANZEx Motor Approved
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/Bio-Diesel up to Bio-Diesal20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- 12' hose with static wirer
- Manual Nozzle Learn More
- Bale type: small square and round
- Multi-sensor technology takes readings from the left, right and middle of the bale for greater overall accuracy
- Average of readings updated and displayed every 3 seconds
- Large, illuminated LCD display and keypad for easy viewing during day or night
- ± moisture offset adjustments
- Adjustable high/ low limit of moisture reading
- Firmware/calibration curves upgradable via standard USB
- Moisture range: 8% to 40% depending on baler type use
- Accurate throughout the normal range of stored hay
- Display resolution: 0.1% moisture
- Display module
- 10' power cable
- Two sensor pads
- Two 35' sensor cables
- Twelve sensor cable ties
- Mounting Hardware
- USB Cable
- Installation instructions
Out of stock