- V-Mesh fence uses a diamond mesh weave to prevent hooves or legs from becoming caught in the fence.
- Quality galvanized wire with durable zinc coating resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Easy to install on flat or hilly terrain
- Strong mesh design minimizes potential for injury by flexing on impact
- 58" Height
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 galvanized wire.
- Horizontal Gauge - 12 1/2
- Vertical Gauge - 14
$359.97Beekeeping is a safe, fun, and rewarding experience that can be a hobby, or a way of life. With the simple, all-in-one kit, you can begin your beekeeping opportunity the moment the bees arrive. Includes: outer cover, inner cover, (2) deep hive bodies, with (20) Frames assembled with plastic foundation, (1) Medium Honey Super, (10) Medium Honey super Frames assembled with Plastic Foundation bottom board, (1) Metal Queen Excluder, entrance reducer, in hive feeder, 3x6 smoker, 1 lb bag smoker fuel, 9.5" steel hive tool, and bee brush. Includes a Full Bee Suit and Beekeeping Gloves. 100% Painted & Assembled and ready to go. The best most complete kit we have. Learn More
- 110 volt single phase electric motors with plug cords wired.
- Standard legs, stands and carrying handles.
- Zinc guards.
- Completely factory assembled and test run before shipment.
- Reversible application to pull air down through the grain, or to direct the air flow up through the grain by turning the fan around and reversing the guard.
- Either the intake or the discharge ends may be mounted to an air duct metal transition, or a flat wall bin.
- 14" Fan
- Farm Duty Motor
- Metal Fan Blade
- Bolt-on lip makes mounting up a snap
- Pre-wired 115V plug on fan
- CFM: 3600
- AMPs: 9.2
Free Standing Leg Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved)containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications. Leg Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 335 Gallons
- Weight - 116 Pounds
- Dimensions - 44 x 56
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting 2"
This is a 2.2 GPM, 40 Gallon UTV Sprayer. This sprayer features an adjustable pressure regulator, three nozzles that give it a 10' coverage and will cover up to 3 acres (per tank at 30PSI & 6MPH). This sprayer is ideal for applying insecticides and herbicides. The all steel mounting system is designed with maximum flexibility for use in just about any UTV bed! Engineered and assembled in the USA.
- 2.2 GPM EverFlo Quick Attach Pump
- 18' Vertical Spray / 30' Horizontal Spray
- 12-Volt Connection Cables
- All Steel Powder Coated UTV Frame
- Mountng Straps Included
- 10' Coverage with 3 Nozzles
- Three Section Break Away Boom
- ON/OFF Boom Control
- 15' Rubber Hose to Spray Gun
- Adjustable Pressure Regulator with Return to Tank
- Adjustable Boom Brackets for Perfect Boom Height
- 5" Fill Lid with Tether
- Mold-In Drain with Cap
- Glyphosate Compatible Tank
- 1-Year Warranty covers defects in pump and components
KING KUTTER'S YARD RAKES are engineered for versatility, for the professional landscaper, farmer, homeowner or contractor. They are great for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, pasture renovation, the removal of rocks, roots, or trash, plus much more. These landscape rakes are equipped with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings for maximum flexability and maneuverability. The unique design features an adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid, and a reinforced, 3-point wrap around frame for added strength.
- Width: 60"
- Number of Tines: 30
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear
- 25 Gallon Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Tank With Full Sump For Easy Draining
- 3.8 GPM, 12 Volt Diaphragm Demand Style Pump; 45 PSI
- Adjustable Pressure
- Pressure Gauge - 0-100 psi Dry Gauge
- Handgun With Adjustable Pattern Tip & 15' of Hose
- Universal Mounting Brackets Fit Most ATV Cargo Racks
- Nozzles Can Be Adjusted To Spray Right, Left, Center or All Three
- Full 30 Ft. Spraying Swath
- Maximum Vertical Throw For Handgun - 26 Ft.
- Maximum Horizontal Throw For Handgun - 43 Ft.
- Ready For Roundup®
Use this oil transfer pumps one horse-powered motor to measure oil (up to 90 weight), waste oil, hydraulic fluid, antifreeze and non-flammable oil-based solvents. The motor is a UL recognized component and CSA approved.
- One horsepower motor provides power and performace year after year
Specifications Model L 5132 Design Type Gerotor Gear Voltage 115/230 Volts AC Mechanical Connection 1 in. Inlet, 3/4 in. Outlet Flowrate Up to 8 GPM, Up to 32 qpm, Up to 30 LPM Operating Temperature Max 140°F (60°C) Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off Hose 8 ft (2.5 m), 3/4 in. diameter Nozzle Ball Valve Type Power Cord 35 in. Three-prong Grounded Plug Motor Protection Thermally Protected Suction Pipe Two-piece Wetted Materials Aluminum Housing To Use With Oil (up to 90 weight), waste oil, hydraulic fluid, antifreeze and non-flammable oil-based solvents Approvals U.L. and CSA Listed Motor
The Dickey John Mini GAC allows you to accurately know when a field is ready to harvest. A moisture tester can take the guesswork out of knowing when the harvest to maximize you profits. Moisture contect is the universal factor used to detmine the price when traiding grain. The ability to know the moisture content at various stages of growth, harvest and sale can mean extra dollars for you in the season. You've worked hard hard to produce a solid crop so make sure to maximize your efforts with an accurante moisture reading before harvest and before selling. If you're not using a GAC product on the farm to test moisture, you're losing money—up to $1.42 per bushel of corn.
- Menu-driven operating system
- An internal scale (no pre-weighing)
- USB compatibility for calibration loading
- Used for over 450 grains and products
- Automatic temperature compensation
...And NO screw cap which can damage grains, create oily residue, and are cumbersome to use.
Package for the mini GAC includes:
mini GAC, loader, 9 volt battery, instruction manual, and 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Measure Method: capacitance, conductance, internal scale, temperature
- Moisture Range: 5-45%(depending on grain type)
- Grain Temperature: 32-122 Degrees F (0-50 Degrees C)
- Temperature Difference: 36 Degrees F (20 Degrees C) Instrument to grain sample
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic
- Grain Type: Whole Grain, no sample preparation
- Sample Size: 1 Pint (0.47 L)
- Display: LCD (106x56 pixels)
- Measures Parameters: moisture, grain tepmerature
- Calibrations: 20 grain calibrations(choose from over 450 calibrations that are available
Moisture Measurement Specifications
- Moisture Accuracy: calibrations are based on U.S. Federal Standard
- Moisture Repeatability: 0.2% moisture, depending on grain type in commercial trade range, typical
- Moisture Resolution: 0.1% moisture
Grain Temperature Measurement Specification
- Accuracy: 1.0 Degree F or 0.5 Degree C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 Degree F or 0.1 Degree C
- Operating Temperature: 40 - 113 Degrees F (5-45 Degrees C)
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Power: 9V DC battery (installed)
Ideal for applying insecticides & herbicides!
- 60 Gallon Capacity
- Chemical resistant polyethylene tank
- Adjustable pressure w/ return to tank
- 2.2 GPM everflo diaphragm pump
- Three section break away boom
- 14 feet of coverage with seven nozzles
- On/Off Boom control
- Compact design for easy storage
- 18" hand spraygun with 15' of hose
- Spraygun nozzle adjusts from mist to stream
- 18' vertical and 20' horizontal spray
- Glyphosate compatible