This King Kutter Heavy-Duty Subsoiler has a Category 1 and 2 clevis-style hitch for a strong, secure mounting point. 1in. x 8in. rigid shank and heavy frame let the subsoiler dig 24" deep into the ground. For easy tractor hook up the integrated storage stand keeps the subsoiler upright.
- Heavy Duty frame
- Capable of digging 24" deep into the ground
- Integrated Storage Stand
- 85 HP Max w/ 2WD ; 70 HP Max w/ 4WD
Field Tuff brings you the 48" ATV Cultivator. This cultivator can be used with ATVs or UTVs and has a pin-style hitch to adjust the cultivator to the height of the towing vehicle. Covering a 48-inch wide path, with adjustable depth control and a manual lever for raising and lowering, this is a product that will get the job done. The 7 shanks with their removable shovels and the 13-inch pneumatic tires only add to the quality of this product. The durable powder-coat finish ensures that this is a product that will last.
- Covers a 48-inch wide path for large coverage
- Adjustable depth control and manual lever for raising and lowering to cultivate where it's needed.
- The pin-style hitch adjusts to the height of the towing vehicle for easy attaching
- The 7 shanks have removable shovels while the 13-inch pneumatic tires help get the job done.
- A durable powder-coat finish makes this a long-lasting Tuff product
- 1 year limited Manufacturer parts warranty
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPE RAKES are engineered for versatility, for the professional landscaper, farmer, homeowner or contractor. They are great for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, pasture renovation, the removal of rocks, roots, or trash, plus much more. These landscape rakes are equipped with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings for maximum flexibility and maneuverability. The unique design features an adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid and a industrial tubing frame with reinforced formed upper frame for added strength.
- Width: 60"
- Number of Tines: 30
This rugged, positive displacement, Heavy Duty pump is UL listed. Explosion proof UL listed 1/3 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings, Heavy Duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box. Carbon vanes and ceramic/carbon seal reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift. Easy removable strainer, automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings.
Features & Benefits
- 20 GPM (65 LPM)
- 1/3 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Iron Rotor with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, and strainer included
Comfortable quality-made vinyl seat is suitable for industrial and construction applications. Available in black vinyl or gray vinyl. Seat width is 18.5". Features a mechanical suspension with 2.36" suspension travel, and slides with 6" travel. Has manual weight adjustments with a max allowable weight of 270 lbs. Backrest can tilt 5 degrees forward and 15 degrees backward and has lumbar control. Includes operator presence switch. Conforms to ISO 796-EM9; Flammability -FMVSS302; SAE J1194. Optional armrests and seatbelt sold separately.
- Mechanical suspension with 2.36" suspension travel
- Seat width is 18.5"
- Contoured foam cushions covered in black or gray vinyl
- Drain hole prevents water build-up
- Backrest angle adjustment from 5 degrees forward to 15 degrees backward
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Durable document pouch
- Seat belt fixation points
- Manual weight adjustment with a maximum allowable weight of 270 lbs
- Slide rails with 6" travel
- Operator presence switch meets OEM safety standards
- Black vinyl or gray vinyl; gray vinyl comes standard wtih fold-up armrests
Fits Kubota M9000 without cab; Caterpillar skidsteer 247, Ford-New Holland LS120, LS125, LS140, LS150, LS160, LS170, LS180, LS190, LX485, LX885 skidsteers. Also fits JLG Sky Trac Telehandler model 6036, 6042.Learn More
- Wildlife fence ensures that valuable herds and/or orchards are protected both inside and out
- All-terrain fencing is ideal for flat or rolling, hilly areas
- Deer & Wildlife Fence features the Cross Lock® Knot to provide superior resistance to movement from animal penetration or climbing and severe snowstorms
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand High Tensile - Class 3 Galvanized Wire.
Field General's gives new meaning to the word adaptable. With this one tool you can spread seed, granular fertilizer, crystalline herbicides, pesticides and sand. Plus you can choose from three different spreading patterns; predominately left, predominately right, or left and right. The seamless all steel seeder\spreader is strong enough to endure rough handling and heavy use. The heat treated paint resists corrosion caused by chemicals and moisture. Each unit comes standard with a rotating agitator and gearbox with shielded drive line.
- Fits Category I, 3 Point Hitch Tractors
- Seemless Conical Steel Hopper
- Adjustable Uniform Spreading Rates from 18 to 800lb per acre
- Effective Spreading widths from 39 to 46 feet
- Choice of 3 Spreading Patterns: Full Rear Pattern, Left Side, Right Side
- 900lb Capacity
- Learn More
- Large front and rear door access
- 2 nest boxes
- Beautiful new all-natural wood design
- 4 roosting perches - 2 inside and 2 in the yard
- Galvanized clean out tray
- Locking roost safety door to keep your hens safe at night
- Measures 78" x 48" x 45"
Swisher's UTV Plow Blade makes moving snow, dirt, and gravel quick and easy. It has a wide 62-inch rolled blade and 11 gauge steel construction for powerful shoveling and leveling capabilities. It features a heavy-duty swivel with dual engagement and multiple angle adjustments. This plow can be used with a your existing winch. Comes with plow-saving skids and a reversible cutting edge. Use with Swisher's 10260 UTV Universal Mount Kit. Once installed, the plow can be attached and removed in seconds without tools. Includes heavy duty trip springs, indicator markers, and hardware. Made in the USA!Learn More
- Plow frame made of 1" x 4" steel bar.
- Category I hitch and lift pins.
- Replaceable share and shin.
- Recommended for tractors with 18-50 hp depending on size.
- WHEEL NOT INCLUDED