This is a 2.2 GPM Everflo, 60 Gallon UTV Sprayer. This sprayer features an adjustable pressure regulator and seven fan nozzles that give it a 12' coverage and will cover up to 7 acres (per tank at 30PSI & 6MPH). This sprayer is ideal for applying insecticides and herbicides. The all steel mounting system is designed with maximum flexibility for use in just about any UTV bed! Engineered and assembled in the USA.
- 2.2 GPM Everflo Quick Attach Pump
- 18' Vertical Spray / 30' Horizontal Spray
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- All Steel Powder Coated UTV Frame
- All Steel Mounting System Designed to Clear Tailgate of most UTV beds
- Mounting Straps Included
- 12 ft. Coverage with 7 Fan Nozzles
- Three Section Deluxe Break Away Boom
- 15 ft. Rubber Hose to Spray Gun
- Adjustable Pressure Regulator with Return to Tank
- Adjustable Boom Brackets for Perfect Boom Height
- Adjustable Rubber Bumpers Create Snug Fit and Minimize Sliding
- 5 in. Fill Lid with Tether
- Mold-In Drain with Cap
- Glyphosate Compatible Tank
- 1-Year Warranty Covers Defects in Pump and Components
Field Tuff's 48" Cultipacker covers a 4-foot area to break up soil clumps and firm up the soil to prevent deep seed planting. This cult packer removes air pockets, creates a smooth, firm seedbed and prevents deep seed planting to give you your optimal food plot. Unique flip-over design. 21-9.5" casting steel discs. Pull type for ATVs and UTVs.
- Covers 4 ft. Area
- Pin Hitch allows you to pull cultipacker behind ATV, UTV or utility tractor
- 13" Pneumatic Tires provide easy maneuverability
- Packer wheels feature knobs to crush and pulverize soil clods and also creates moisture retaining dimples for the health of your soil and seed
- Flip-Over Design - Pull the cultipacker with little effort!
- All-poly tub
- Seamless, 1-piece, 500-lb. capacity hopper
- Reversible lift arm pins to accommodate different size tractors
- PTO-driven spin broadcast with super treated spreading disc and galvanized fins
- Side discharge hopper guarantees greater accuracy and more even spreading
- Spreading width up to 46'
- Can broadcast to each side for directional spreading when needed
- Fully splined gearbox shaft
- Fully galvanized opening system kit
- Super-duty epoxy painting throughout the complete frame
- Category I quick-hitch compatible (Cat. I pins included)
- Dimensions: 36" Tub Diameter x 36" Height
NOTE: Spreading volume coverage and rate will vary with the material being spread, spreader aperture settings, machine speed, and terrain. Consult the spreader rate chart for precise indications. Unit performs optimally at ground speed of 6-8 MPH and PTO speed of 540 RPM.Learn More
Contractor-grade, industry-standard Fill-Rite pump has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. Steel suction pipe telescopes from 22in. to 40in. Features built-in check valve and strainer, hose with static ground wire and thermal overload protection. Ultra High Flow Automatic Nozzle Included. Padlockable. UL listed. U.S.A.
Features & Benefits
- 20 GPM (76 LPM)
- UL Approved Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Built in strainer
- 1" x 12' hose with static wire
- Ultra High Flow Nozzle
12VDC Electric Diaphragm Pump with reciprocating, spring driven configuration that maintains constant pressure regardless of load. Pump automatically goes neutral when the end of hose valve is shut off. Glass-reinforced polypropylene pump housing provides integrity and excellent material compatibility inside and out. Santoprene Diaphragms, EPDM Elastomers and 2" bung adapter integral to the inlet. Includes Telescoping Polypropylene Suction Tube, 1"x12' Hose, and Ball Valve. Top mounted on barrels or totes
- 12Volt DC Motor
- Santoprene Diaphragms
- EPDM Seals
- Glass-filled Polypropylene Housing
- Thermal Overload Protection
- 13gpm 15psi
- 130 Degree F Max Temperature
- 10ft Suction Lift
- Up to 0.1" Diameter Solids
- 2"NPT Bung Integral to Inlet
- Telescoping Polypropylene Suction Tube
- Ball Valve
- Discharge EPDM Hose
CUSTOM FIT: Fits select John Deere Utility Model Tractors.
- 820, 830, 920, 1020, 1140, 1840, 2050, 1120, 1520, 1530, 2020, 2030, 2120, 2630(RU,HU,LU) 1030, 1630, 1830 & 1976
- MODELS: 2040, 2240, 2440 & 2640
- NEW GENERATION MODELS: 1140, 1840, 2050, 2150, 2155, 2350, 2355, 2550, 2555, 2750, 2755
- LOW PLATFORM MODELS: CANADIAN 1130, WILL NOT FIT 140 LOADER (WILL WORK WITH OTHERLOADERS) (GREEN)
WINDSHIELD: Rigid, clear vinyl with a heavy steel frame and no loose gaps to let in cold or wind. Windshield is plate-polished, wrinkle and distortion free for maximum visibility, less eyestrain with flexible plastic side windows.
REINFORCED VINYL LAMINATE: Vinyl is resistant to ripping or rotting. Sewn with nylon thread using double lock seams in stress areas reinforced brass grommets.
FRAME: Heavy gauge steel frame with a powder coat finish.
INSTALLATION: Fewer pieces and precision tooled metal parts that slip easily into place. No special tools needed.Learn More
- 115 Volt Model Only
- Use for Fixed Locations with Low Viscosity Petroleum Fuels
- Available with Either Manual or Automatic Nozzle
- Pump and Motor is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian Standards
- Includes Check Valve with Pressure Relief Function
- External Switch Coverplate Removes Easily for Access to Switch
- Use with Gasoline (Alcohol Blends E15), Diesel Fuel (Biodiesel Blends B20) and Kerosene
- Delivers Up to 20 GPM
- 2-Year Warranty
KING KUTTER'S YARD RAKES are engineered for versatility, for the professional landscaper, farmer, homeowner or contractor. They are great for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, pasture renovation, the removal of rocks, roots, or trash, plus much more. These landscape rakes are equipped with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings for maximum flexibility and maneuverability. The unique design features an adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid, and a reinforced, 3-point wrap around frame for added strength
- Width: 84"
- Number of Tines: 42
- Adjustments: 5 - Front & 5 - Rear
Since 1964, Priefert’s headgates have revolutionized the way that cattle are worked. The Model 64 Headgate is based on Marvin Priefert’s original full front-opening design. This manual headgate is a great option for the economically-minded rancher and is proof positive that you don’t have to sacrifice quality or durability to save money. Like all Priefert headgates, the HG97 self-adjusts to the correct locking width to fit any size animal. Cattle are controlled by our friction lock, rather than by the strength of the operator. These locks are Guaranteed for Life.
- The HG64’s smooth action catch lever allows the operator to catch cattle with confidence and ease.
- Headgate lock is GUARANTEED FOR LIFE! This friction locking system allows a perfect fit for every size animal. DO NOT oil or lubricate friction locks.
- Headgate is reversible for left or right-handed operation.
- Head Restraint Chain can easily be secured around an animal’s head to provide easy access for doctoring eyes or reading ear tags/tattoos (Head Chain sold separately).
- 5 year limited manufacturer warranty on workmanship and materials.
Specifications Overall Height 73" Overall Width (including handle) 48" Maximum Opening Width 24" Weight Approx. 166 lbs. Color Dip Painted Priefert Blue