Specially formulated EnduraPlas compact diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.23"L x 27"W x 20"H
- (1) 25-gal. compact diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistnat polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 25 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 31 x 27 x 19 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
This Great Plains Industries fuel transfer pump is a heavy-duty, DC-powered vane pump specifically designed for use with portable vented tank sites. It features a powerful 4/10 HP motor that produces 25 feet of total lift and is outfitted with a 1in. NPT outlet and a 1in. x 12ft. hose. This model comes with an automatic diesel nozzle. Motor is UL listed to U.S. and Canadian standards. U.S.A.
- HP: 4/10
- Watts: 420
- Flow (GPM): 25
- Speed (RPM): 2,000
- Amps: 35
- Max. Total Head (ft.): 25
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.): 15
- Inlet Port (in.): 1in. NPT
- Outlet Port (in.): 1in. NPT
- Discharge (ft.): 10
- Duty Cycle: 30 min. on / 30 min. off
- Self-Priming: Yes
- Bypass Valve Built-in
- Seal Type: Nitrile
- Nozzle Type: Automatic Diesel
- Hose (in. x ft.): 1 x 12
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 19 x 16 x 13
- 40 Gallon Corrosion
- Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 5” Fill Lid With Tether
- Molded Wand Clips
- 12 Volt (Demand)
- Diaphragm Pump
- 2.1 G.P.M.
- 60 P.S.I.
- 5 Nozzle Boom
- 100 Inch Swath
- Deluxe Pistol Grip Handgun
- With Adjustable Pattern
- Tip & 25 Ft. Handgun Hose
- Remote In-LIne "On-Off"
- Ready For Roundup
- Corrosion Resistant 40 Gallon Poly Tank
- 12 Volt Diaphragm High-Flo Pump, 3.8 GPM; 45 PSI
- Pressure Gauge - Adjustable Pressure
- Deluxe Pistol Grip Handgun With Adjustable Nozzle & 25 ft Of Hose
- Max. Horizontal Throw - 43 ft.; Max Vertical Throw - 26 ft.
- 3 Boomless Nozzles - 30 ft Spray Width
- Nozzles Can Be Adjusted To Spray Right, Left, Center Or All Three
- Nozzles Can Also Be Adjusted Up Or Down Depending On Spraying Needs
- Ready For Roundup
KING KUTTER'S DRAG HARROWS are ideal for pasture renovation and maintenance. The Drag Harrow spreads and incorporates manure, thatches dead growth, aerates soil, increases moisture penetration, renovates pastures by preparing the soil for seeding while stimulating existing growth. The Drag Harrow will incorporate lime and fertilizer and will cover broadcast seed to help enhance germination. King Kutter's Drag Harrows are also ideal for tillage applications. It prepares firm, level seedbeds in combination with drills, cultivators and discs. It can be used to break up crusts and clods and will incorporate herbicides evenly because its flexible design assures uniform growth. King Kutter's Drag Harrows are a must for the progressive farmer, rancher, horse owner, and landscaper or grounds keeper.
- Width: 96"
- Length: 48"
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability. The complete kennel measures 6' tall x 10' wide x 10' long and weighs 273 lbs.Learn More
- Superior “catch-ability” of a manual chute
- Ideal for any size herd
- Works with Cattleman Chute
- Can be bolted to wooden alley posts if desired
- Works with animals of all sizes
- Sold separately or with Cattleman Chute
- Available in powder coat red only for superior corrosion protection
- Measures 77" H x 57.5" W x 8" L
- Mounting bolt width is 37.5"
Recommended for cattle up to 1,100 lbs.Learn More
This pump is perfect for pumping water out of a pond, stream or lake. Many people use it for filling stock tanks, irrigation, keeping a pond full, etc.. It requires that it be submerged in at least 24" of water and weighted down with at least 75 pounds of weight for effective operation. Works in conjunction with the Outdoor Water Solutions Wind Driven or Electric Aeration System.
Designed to pump up to 3.0 gallons per minute with a maximum 40 foot lift.Learn More
These energy-free models are built using 100% polyethylene construction, creating strong, corrosion free products to provide many years of trouble-free operation. These waterers are designed with rounded corners to handle abuse by livestock while ensuring livestock safety.Learn More
NOTE: Stalls do not include wood or other filler material. Stall brackets and lumber kits sold separately. This unit features:
- Stall door can be mounted on either side of stall to allow the door to open from right or left hand side
- Available in 10′ or 12′
- 2-1/2″ bar spacing to ensure horse safety
- Convenient small grain opening
- Low maintenance, easily accessible, gossip gate allows air-flow through stall and to give easy access to the horse without entering stall
- Horizontal lumber easily installs and creates a stylish look in any barn
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat brown finish