We are committed to creating new and exciting products that make water gardening easier so you and your family can sit back and enjoy the results. Building your ponds foundation just got a lot easier with our medium size Pond Skin Liner. This lightweight and extra strong liner measures 10ft x 13ft. The weight and thickness have been reduced by 30% without compromising the strength and flexibility. Our PVC Liner has a strong polyester weave natural look. The TotalPond clarification process produces an environmentally safe and non-toxic PVC pond liner.
- All sizes of our Pond Skins have a textured surface to promote positive bacteria growth which is important in building a balanced water garden environment.
- Easy to install, they are light and flexible
- Extra strong, UV and puncture resistant
- Liner maintains its integrity even if it’s torn or punctured due to our polyester mesh design
- Limited lifetime guarantee
You will keep your garden pond beautiful and serene, when you keep the water moving. The experienced water gardener knows a professional quality pond pump is the first step in establishing a healthy ecological balance in your backyard pond. Our 330 GPH Professional Grade Pond Pump is recommended for medium sized garden ponds. The adjustable pump is easy to use. It can be set to keep the water circulating or it can be programed to produce a maximum lift of 12.5 feet. Add a front or back filter or a UV clarifier for better results. Safe for water plants and garden pond fish
- Pump has a 1 year limited warranty
- Energy efficient
- Quiet operation
- 16 foot cord is included with purchase of the pump
- For fresh water use only
- Use this pump for water temperatures between 41F and 86F
- This pump must remain completely submerged. Never let this model run dry.
- This pump is not meant for heavily chlorinated water or water that has high pH levels
- Pump can be assembled in just 5 minutes
- REMEMBER TO ORDER ½ INCH TUBING. Vinyl Tubing is available on this site.
Our Pressurized Biological Filter is a classic garden pond stabilizing system that naturally purifies while it fortifies pond water. Basically, here is how it all works. Your Garden pond water is drawn through an inlet and is then forced through three filter areas; a coarse filter, a fine filter, and finally the bio balls. After the water leaves the filter, it is clean and fortified with positive bacteria that are essential for a healthy ecological balance. This filter is recommended for ponds up to 850 gallons and can be placed either in the water or outside of it. This filter system can be used for garden ponds and waterfalls. The Pressurized Bio Filter must be used with a pump. Our 500 GPH Pond Pump, our 1200 GPH Waterfall pump are good choices.
- Promotes healthy bacterial growth
- Use in or out of pond
It’s time to stop worrying about your pump and start enjoying your fountain with our worry free 400 GPH Low Water Shut-Off Fountain Pump. We recommend this size for medium-large to large fountains that sometimes can run dry. High winds, hot or arid conditions, or a few days away can cause water to drop to dangerous levels which can burnout fountain pumps. This pump features our patented Low Water Shut-Off smart technology that senses when the water level drops then automatically turns itself off. When water is added, the pump automatically turns itself back on. The pump can produce exciting fountain heights up to 6.6 feet high. This durable, compact pump is energy efficient and runs quietly.
- Quiet pump adds beauty not noise to your landscape
- Low Water Shut-Off feature makes the pump last longer
- Energy efficient pump saves money and energy
- 1 year limited warranty
- Suction cups hold pump secure when mounted on wet surfaces
- 6 foot power cord and ID tubing adaptor are included
- Remember to order 3/8 inch and ½ inch tubing from this site
- Meant for fresh water use only
- Do not use this pump in water that is heavily chlorinated or water that has a high pH levels
- Use this pump in water temperatures between 86F and 41F
- As with all fountain pumps we recommend bringing in your pump during cold weather and keeping it in warm, dry area
Pond Logic Activated Carbon is a great natural filtration tool that helps remove dissolved organics and tannins that cause cloudy and tea-colored water while neutralizing harmful chlorine and chloramines introduced by tap water. Regular use of Activated Carbon is recommended for ponds that are regularly introduced to an abundance of leaves and pine needles.
- We’ve Got It In The Bag Each bag of Pond Logic Activated carbon includes a mesh filter media bag so you have everything you need for quick and simple application. Place your media bag of Pond Logic Activated Carbon in flowing water and enjoy cleaner water free of harmful and annoying contaminates.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Activated Carbon is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions Activated Carbon is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Activated Carbon Pond Logic Activated Carbon can be used to clarify “tea-colored” water caused by an abundance of leaves and dissolved organics or to remove harmful chlorine and chloramines introduced by tap water.
- How To Use Activated Carbon Pond Logic Activated Carbon should be placed in the included mesh media bag and positioned in flowing water. Replace used Activated Carbon every 2-3 months to maintain effectiveness at a rate of 4-6 pounds per 1,000 gallons of pond water being treated. Dosage rates can be increased to remedy extreme turbid conditions.
Pond Logic Activated Carbon Dosage Rates
- 500 Gallons: 2 – 3 Pounds
- 1,000 Gallons: 4 – 6 Pounds
- 1,500 Gallons: 6 – 9 Pounds
- 2,000 Gallons: 8 – 12 Pounds
Effortlessly lift stuck-on debris from your rocks, gravel, liner and streams with Pond Logic Oxy-Lift Defense. Instead of scrubbing and spraying surfaces simply sprinkle on Oxy-Lift Defense and kick back while the work is done for you.
- Instant Results You Can See Pond Logic Oxy-Lift™ Defense goes to work on contact instantly foaming and lifting hard to remove caked on debris. Results can be seen in only 10 minutes and even the hardest debris are rinsed from your pond surfaces in hours leaving you with a clean and attractive pond without all of the scrubbing and power washing.
- Here’s The Scoop Pond Logic Oxy-Lift™ Defense is delivered as a powerful powder. Dosage rates are based on “scoops” which references the included plastic scoop in every Oxy-Lift™ Defense container.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Oxy-Lift Defense is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Oxy-Lift Defense Oxy-Lift Defense should be used ay time debris accumulate on rocks, streams and waterfalls. Water temperature has no effect on Oxy-Lift Defense.
- How To Use Oxy-Lift Defense Sprinkle Oxy-Lift Defense over affected areas. Oxy-Lift Defense should not be diluted and must come in contact with debris for best results. You may need to shut down waterfalls and/or streams to ensure optimal contact. Wait 10 minutes before restoring flow to treated areas. Allow 24 hours for debris to break free from rocks, gravel and liner surfaces. Debris may be removed by your filtration system or manually using a pond net. Allow 48 hours between consecutive treatments. Do not apply directly to plan foliage.
- Up To 25 Square Feet: 1 Scoop
- 26 – 50 Square Feet: 2 Scoops
- 51 – 100 Square Feet: 4 Scoops
- 101 – 150 Square Feet: 6 Scoops
Pond Logic Oxy-Lift Defense Dosage Rates
- Work saddle pad
- Quality crafted with a rugged canvas top
- 1" felt insert and an off-white fleece bottom
- Distressed brown top grain wear leathers feature a ride the brand "W" insignia
- Olive drab
- 31" x 32"
- Designed for medium-duty applications. Used frequently as a strong barrier against wind, cold, and snow.
- Ideal for fencing applications that require product strength and durability.
- Temperature resistant from -40° to 200°F.