Reduce fish stress, improve their protective slime coat and promote faster healing of damaged tissue with Pond Logic® Stress Reducer Plus.
- The Ultimate Stress Buster Pond Logic Stress Reducer Plus helps alleviate stress caused by water changes, transportation and illness by enhancing their natural protective slime coat and helping to heal damaged tissue. To further combat fish stress, Stress Reducer Plus neutralizes harmful tap water elements like chloramines, chlorine and heavy metals. Knowing your prized fish are taken care of may just reduce a bit of your stress.
- Let It Flow Pond Logic Stress Reducer Plus is delivered as a powerful concentrated liquid, meaning more active product and less useless filler.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Stress Reducer Plus is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Stress Reducer Plus: Stress Reducer Plus is designed to reduce fish stress and heal damaged tissue. Stress Reducer Plus forms a beneficial slime coat replacing the natural secretion of slime that is lost when fish are handled, breeding or under stress. Also works to remove chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals making tap water safe. Great for new ponds, during water changes or when handling or transporting fish.
- How To Use Stress Reducer Plus: To protect fish and condition water, simply add 1 ounce per 120 gallons of pond water.
- 60 Gallons: ½ Ounce
- 120 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 240 Gallons: 2 Ounces
- 480 Gallons: 4 Ounces
Pond Logic Stress Reducer Plus Dosage Rates
Pond Logic Water Conditioner is formulated to neutralize the components of tap water that are harmful to your decorative pond fish.
- No Risk, All Reward Every pond benefits from water changes so why should they have to be stressful? Pond Logic Water Conditioner eliminates the risk of fish kills due to tap water additives by neutralizing chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals that are harmful to your fish.
- Let It Flow Pond Logic Water Conditioner is delivered as a powerful concentrated liquid, meaning more active product and less useless filler.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Water Conditioner is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- How To Use Water Conditioner: Use 1 ounce per 500 gallons. Pour directly into pond water either during or after water has been added.
- When To Use Water Conditioner: Use when preparing a new pond, performing water changes or anytime water is added to the pond. Water Conditioner removes chlorine while destroying chloramines and detoxifying heavy metals (including copper) in tap water.
- 250 Gallons: ½ Ounce
- 500 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 750 Gallons: 1½ Ounces
- 1,000 Gallons: 2 Ounces
Pond Logic Water Conditioner Dosage Rates:
Large fountains can be mesmerizing. The water affect might be classic and contemplative or theatrical and exciting. The overall height and size of the water display is determined by the power of the pump and the shape of the nozzle. Some of the popular large fountain patterns include the elegant trumpet pattern, the pretty water bell pattern, and the dynamic foam jet pattern and the spectacular three tier design. You can achieve all four of these water affects with the Total Pond Large Nozzle Kit.
This set includes
- Trumpet nozzle
- Water bell nozzle
- Foam jet nozzle
- Three tier nozzle
- Nozzle extension
- Tube connector
As soon as sludge and slime begin to take hold of your pond or fountain, don’t wait to act. Use our Total Pond Sludge Remover in the 16 oz bottle to eliminate gunk and goo and rescue your water garden. Sludge can rapidly build up and make both big and small ponds unappealing. Sludge also builds up on filters and makes them less efficient. A 16oz bottle of Sludge Remover will treat up to 960 gallons of water. This product is intended for use in self-contained ponds and fountains that have no outflow. Follow instructions on label and use only the suggested quantity for your pond or fountain. If you use an ultraviolet clarifier in your water garden, turn if off before adding Sludge Remover and keep it off for 5 days after application. We also offer our Sludge Remover in large 64oz containers. For best results, use with our Water Clarifier.Learn More