Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 8' 8500 Series Rear Blade with Hydraulic Offset, Angle, & Tilt 8500-RMB-96HHH$2,806.97
The 8500 Series Heavy Duty Rear Blades have the added features that make any heavy duty job easier than ever. Fully adjustable and constructed for strength, the 8500 is an excellent choice for leveling, ditching, landscaping, road maintenance, snow removal and more.
- Mechanical or Hydraulic Adjustments on Angle, Offset and Tilt Functions
- 3 Working Widths
- Reversible Cutting Edge
- Reversible Curved Moldboard
- Heavy 4”x 4” x 3/8” Main Tube
- Straddle Type Combination 3-Point Hitch
- Optional End Plates & Skid Shoes
KING KUTTER'S HEAVY DUTY KUTTERS are designed to meet the needs of any tough job. It is constructed of extra heavy material, 8" I-Beam side rails, and a 3/16" single sheet top deck that is fully reinforced with cross and spider bracing, this Kutter is built to perform. Each kutter has a splined cast iron gearbox, a shielded PTO shaft with slip clutch, a solid 3/4" thick steel plate blade carrier, a heavy duty wheel fork(s), a top link swivel, and adjustable laminated tail wheel(s).
- Cutting Width: 60"
- Gearbox Rating: 60 HP
- Deck Thickness: 3/16"
- Blade Size" 1/2 x 4 x 24"
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More
King Kutter's XB Finish Mowers are built with quality and features that will make your lawn the envy of the neighbors. Mowing has never been easier because of the free-floating flex hitch system. The use of the free-floating flex hitch system allows the mower to follow the contour of the ground, thus mowing evenly on uneven terrain. King Kutter's XB Finish Mowers are constructed with a 3/16" reinforced deck featuring 3 cast iron blade spindles with ball bearings and 1/4" thick heat treated blades offset to ensure a smooth even cut. Other features include a fully baffled underdeck, anti-scalp roller, easy height adjusters, 40 HP cast iron gearbox and tubular wheel arms.
- Free-floating flex hitch system
- Heavy duty steel deck
- Heavy duty cast iron gearbox
- Single belt with EZ adjustment system
- Turf Friendly, 4 ply pneumatic tires
- Shielded PTO shaft with shear pin
- Anti-scalp roller
- Fully baffled deck
- Easy height adjustment
- Rear discharge units come with belt guards as standard equipment
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More
The all gear drive, 6 tines per flang, slip clutch protected PTO shaft, and the heavy duty reinforced frame make this the ideal Reverse Rotation Gear Drive Rotary Tiller for any situation.
- Working Width-60in
- Number Of Blades-42
- Number Of Flanges-7
- Approx. Weight-639
- Recommended PTO HP-25-40
- Protection-Slip Clutch
KING KUTTER'S FREE FLOATING FLEX-HITCH REAR DISCHARGE FINISHING MOWERS lead the way in performance and quality. It is constructed of heavy 3/16" deck material, heavy-duty wheels, and heat-treated 1/4"-thick blades. The versatile machine mows on level or unleveled ground. Standard equipment on all King Kutter free floating finishing mowers includes a 40hp gearbox, shielded PTO shaft, gauge wheels and a self-tightening belt that reduces slippage. King Kutter's specially designed free floating flex hitch system allows the mower to follow the contour of the ground, thus mowing evenly on uneven ground. This Rear Discharge Mower has a totally open rear deck with belt guards that allow the grass to be safely and smoothly discharged giving your lawn that rich, manicured look that will make your lawn the envy of the neighborhood.
- Cutting Width: 72"
- Blade Size: 1/4" x 2" x 20"
- Bade Tip Speed - FPM: 18,463
- Pneumatic Tires: 4 - 9 x 3.50
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL BOX FRAME DISC HARROWS are constructed of heavy steel square tubing. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. The disc gang axles are made of 1" square high carbon steel rods mounted on double thrust sealed steel bearings. These disc harrows have four angle adjustments of 16 degrees, 30 degrees, 44 degrees, and 57 degrees with an easy single bolt adjustment.
- Width: 90"
- Number of Blades: 24
- Blade Diameter: 18"
Taylor-Way Gear-Driven Rotary Tillers have a rugged, reinforced main frame for years of dependable service. Available in 4’, 5’, 6’, or 7’ widths.
The heavy duty gear drive operates in an oil bath for dependable performance and reduced maintenance.
6-tines per flange requires less horsepower yet operates smoothly, especially in tough conditions.
Standard slip clutch 540 RPM drive line provides protection for drive components…a feature that’s optional on most other brands.
Tilling depth controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum 8” depth.
Standard heavy-duty rear deflector provides improved leveling and soil finish.
Reinforced main frame.
Recommended for tractors up to 65 HP
- 540 RPM Slipclutch drive line standard on Taylor-Way tillers, optional on most other brands
- Tilling depth is controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum of 8” depth
- Heavy duty gear drive gives smooth reliable performance. Oil bath operation provides constant lubrication for long life
- 6-tines per flange require less horsepower
- Heavy-duty steel rotor shaft
- Heavy-duty flanges built for years of hard work
The Classic Deluxe Calf Table has a head gate on both ends giving you a completely reversible calf table without having to remove parts. Simply turn the calf table end for end.
- Handles calves up to 450 lbs.
- Scissor-type manual stanchion can be opened at the desired width for catching your calf.
- Dally cleat is included for tying a leg back out of the way
- Seven drop-side pipes can be dropped and swung out of the way for easy access to calf's side for branding and vaccinating
- Quick release pin allows you to drop the side in an emergency
- Three settings for the tip angle of the table
- Optional headboard with tie-down chain available
Height Overall 63" Width Overall 55" Length Overall 60" Base Width 56" X 45"
Whether your grooming job is a simple estate or you need real cutting power in a commercial setting, Taylor-Way has a Heavy Duty Estate Groomer to fit your needs. The 3000/3100 Series have all the features you’re looking for, at a price that makes them affordable.
Each Groomer has been designed for commercial grade performance, better cutting quality with minimum power required, and most importantly… easy maintenance. Our development team has put several years of experience into making Taylor-Way Groomers the number one choice in the industry.
Whether you choose the side discharge design with hinged discharge chute or the rear discharge that allows close trimming around trees and landscaping, both feature high blade tip speeds and under-deck baffling for clean discharge of cut material.
Available in two sizes, these groomers can mow small or large areas with minimal time and effort. Multiple height settings and optional anti-scalp rollers provide a professional cut finish even on rough terrain while the baffling maintains excellent distribution of clippings.
The 3000/3100 Series Estate Groomer have accessible settings, parts and grease fittings for the ultimate in ease and cutting results. Take a close look at the features Taylor-Way has to offer.Features:
- Full Floating Category I 3-pt hitch, with adjustable lower link arms with settings to match different rear tractor sizes
- Interchangeable caster wheel arms with greaseable, replaceable bushings
- Simple cutting height settings, obtained by adding or removing adjustment spacers
- Fully shielded drive line is standard on all models. Three section belt cover to allow easier service access
- Easy, accessible grease fittings on all major wear points
- Heavy duty 7 Gauge deck for durability and a smooth finish cut, even in thick, conditions
- Strong 1.25” diameter pivot shafts, on wheel forks for long life and positive castering
- Large 10” diameter gauge wheels, with choice of solid or pneumatic tires
- Anti-scalp roller to maintain a smooth cut on uneven terrainLearn More
The Classic Series has the traditional trademarked Lowe look while incorporating the latest in performance and durablity features. All of this at a lower price than the previous models.
NOTE: Lowe chain-reduction auger drive units come standard with a 2 9/16" diameter through- hardened round drive shaft. A 2" (51 mm) diameter hex drive shaft is optional.
Ideal for 16-25 gpm range. With a large-displacement hydraulic motor, this drive is ideal for large skid-steer loaders , backhoe loaders, and larger mini-excavators. This unit will handle auger bits up to 36 inch diameter in many conditions.Learn More