The KM 125 Uni Pro Exact Seat Cover fits the KM 125 Uni Pro and KM JD Gator seat. Also fits the Milsco XB180 seat. Made with durable Endura fabric. One-piece custom fit cover made for a perfect fit. Cover is water-resistant and equipped with a grommet drain hole. It has a flexible design which makes for easy installation. Machine washable. Comes individually packaged with installation instructions.Learn More
The Harvest King/Chapin backpack poly sprayer makes killing those unwanted weeds easy to get rid of. The hose that comes with the backpack poly sprayer is long enough to let you reach those hard to reach places without having to get into the mess of weeds or thistles. Putting the backpack poly sprayer on is pretty easy to do with or without someone helping you. The convenience of using a backpack poly sprayer is a must for anyone who sprays for a lot of weeds. Instead of having to carry around a gallon jug and have it in one hand, and the hose in the other, the backpack poly sprayer enables you to carry it on your back and you will have one hand free while spraying the weeds with the other.
The Harvest King/Chapin, Professional Deluxe, backpack poly sprayer has a 4-gallon capacity, allowing you comfortably carry more weed killer. The Harvest King/Chapin's pump is very efficient and allows you to spray a lot more, before you have to re-pump.
- 4 gallon backpack sprayer with standard features for General Applications
- 3 Stage Filtration system
- 4" Wide Opening with Strainer/Filter Basket
- Padded Shoulder Straps
- 3 pc nozzle pack (fan, cone and adjustable)
- 4 gallon backpack sprayer
- This unit can be substituted with a Spetracide, Harvest King, or Chapin as they are the same brand. It can also be subsititued between Deluxe or Professional
PondSeal is composed of the highest quality Wyoming sodium bentonite - coated over a limestone aggregate core - PondSeal provides precision placement and targeted delivery for reliable swell and an extremely low-permeable seal. Effective both during and after construction - even through standing water. No dusting, dissipation, or product loss (literally sinks "like a stone"). Incredibly durable; structurally stable; all natural (won't harm fish). Blanket over porous soils or other suspected problem areas at 5-7 lbs/sq. ft. Easily backfill around pipes and control structures (without the need for soil blending or compaction). Create a cut-trench to reinforce compromised dams or earthen berms. Plug unwanted drainage tiles or animal burrows. Use in ponds, lakes, or anywhere that leaks cause a problem.Learn More
The active ingredient in this product is Glyphosate, which is a group 9 herbicide and contains 41+ glyphosate. This product is a post emergent, systemic herbicide with no soil residual activity. It is generally non-selective and gives broad spectrum control of many annual weeds, perennial weeds, woody brush and trees. It is formulated as a water soluble liquid. It may be applied through most standard industrial or field-type sprayers after dilution and through mixing with water or other carriers. This product moves through the plant from the point of foliage contact to and into the root system. Visible effects on most annual weeds occur within 2 to 4 days, but on most perennial weeds, may occur 7 days or more. Extremely cool or cloudy weather following treatment may slow activity of this product and delay development of visual symptoms. Visible effects are gradual wilting and yellowing of the plant which advances to complete browning of above-ground and growth and deterioration of underground plant parts. Annual weeds are easiest to control when they are small. Best control of most perennial weeds is obtained when treatment is obtained when treatment is made at lake growth stages approaching maturity. Glyphosate is used to control the weeds in crops, such as: alfalfa, corn, soybeans, etc. as well as in trees and shrubs. This product contains 480 grams per litre or 4 pounds per U.S. gallon of the active ingredient, glyphosate, in the form of its isopropylamine salt. Equivalent to 356 grams per litre or 3 pounds per U.S gallon of the acid, glyphosate.
Types of Applications:
- Chemical fallow, pre-plant fallow beds, pre-plant, pre-emergence, at planting, hooded sprayers in row-middles, shielded sprayers in row-middles , wiper applications in row-middles and post-harvest treatments.
- Apply the product during fallow intervals preceding planting, prior to planting or transplanting, at planting , or pre-emergent to annual and perennial crops .
- Post-directed hood sprayers and wiper equipment capable of preventing all crop contact with herbicide solutions may be used in mulched or unmulched row middles after crop establishment
- Crop Injury is possible with this application and shall be the sole responsibility of the applicator.
- Avoid contact of herbicide with foilage, green shoots or stems, bark, exposed roots, or fruit of crops because severe injury or destruction may occur.
- Apply before seed germination in coarse sand soils to further minimize the risk of injury.
- Treatments with selective equipment including wipers and hooded sprayers must be made at least 14 days prior to harvest.
- In crops where spot treatments are allowed , do not treat more than 10% of the total field to be harvested.
- The crop receiving the spray in treated area will be killed.
- Take care to avoid drift or spray outside the target area.
- When making pre-emergence and at planting applications, applications must be made before crop emergence to avoid severe crop injury. Broadcast applications made at emergence will result in death or injury to the emerged seedlings.
- Post-harvest or fallow applications must be made at least 30 days prior to planting any non-labeled crop.
- For broadcast post-emergent treatments, do not harvest or feed treated vegetation for 8 weeks following application.
**For further instructions, application and health facts, please read the product label.Learn More
AgriStar Amine 400 2 is a top quality broadleaf weed herbicide effective on many common broadleaf weeds including: Cocklebur, Thistle, Bindweed & more. For a full list of controlled weeds, see label.
- For use on fence rows, drainage ditchbanks, right-of-ways, roadsides, rangelands, pastures, lawns, and around buildings, and more non-crop areas.
- Application and mixing rates vary from 2 tsp. to 1 gal per acre, consult label for accurate dosing instructions.
- Not to be applied through any irrigation system.
- Do not use in tank mixtures with other 2,4-D products.
- Do not apply when temperatures exceed 90°F and humidity is high.
- Not be applied to aquatic use sites.
- Not to be used as aerial applications.
- Follow all label guidelines, instructions and warnings.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- Use caution not to allow product to contact people directly or through drift spray.
Dimethylamine salt of 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid (46.47%)
This item is restricted from being used in the following states:
- Arkansas - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Louisiana - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Massachusetts - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- New Jersey - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- California - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- New Mexico - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Texas - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Vermont - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Washington - Note: This product is Restricted in Eastern Washington State. Please contact Washington state authorities for information on Licensing, Sale, and Use of this product in these areas.
This poly corner mount hay feeder simply bolts to any stall and works great with Tarter’s horizontal stall front with the rotating feeder door. Feeder allows horse to feed in natural position and designed with yoke in front to allow any size horse to access feed. The rounded smooth lip, polyethylene construction is for strength and horse safety. Holds 3-4 flakes of hay and has removable drain plug for easy cleaning. 1″ ventilation strips located in the front keeps hay dry and gives moisture a quick way out.Learn More
Invented by G.Q.F. Manufacturing Co. over 30 years ago, the Hova-Bator is still the WORLD'S BEST SMALL INCUBATOR and the THERMAL AIR FLOW MODEL, is the most economical incubator available. The radiant heat tube gently warms the inside of the incubator, the air and eggs. Thermal action of the heated air flowing out of the exhaust vents in the top of the incubator, draws fresh air in through the bottom vent. This thermal air flow also assists the drying of the chicks after they hatch. This design includes two small windows on top for viewing. The wafer thermostat is proven, accurate technology that produces great hatch results. This model is not suitable for use with the goose egg turner, item No. 1614
- Hova-Bator Top with heat element, pilot light, thermostat bracket & vent plugs installed.
- Hova-Bator Bottom
- (1) 1825 Thermometer
- Wire Floor
- Plastic Liner
- (4) Owl Clips
- Thermostat including: adjusting screw, bracket, 3006 snap switch, wing nut and 3007 wafer
- Adjustable thermostat for proper control of desired temperature
- Beautifully written directions, instructions and tips for first time operators
- Specifically designed troughs, to add water for moisture, and distribute evenly
- Red colored vents, with plugs, help to remove excess moisture and aid in drying new hatchlings
- Two(2) sight glass windows on top to help you keep an eye on eggs without opening incubator
- 25 Watt Heat Element
- Assembled Length: 18.75 Inches
- Assembled Width: 18.75 Inches
- Assembled Height: 9.50 Inches
- Weight: 2.75 Lbs.
- Sight Glass Window Dimensions: 4 x 5 Inches/Each Window
- Wire Floor Dimensions: 15 x 15 Inches
- 110V Cord Length: 5 Feet