The Hedgehog is the ultimate tool for removing unwanted brush, trees or wood posts.
- Land owners and developers.
- Parks and forestry departments.
- Township and county maintainers.
- Fencing contractors.
Clear pastures, ditches, shelterbelts and CRP land quickly and permanently. Pull small trees and brush out by the roots, to prevent regrowth. No need for chains, sawing or expensive chemicals. Remove hedgerows and eradicate invasive noxious shrubs, weeds and vines without touching them. Pull out wood fence posts, up to 8” diameter. Rugged design, with no moving parts. Heavy beveled tines assure positive lifting action. Multi-width openings provide for infinite diameters of trees or posts, from 1/4” to 8”. Attaches to tractor loader or skid-steer with Universal Quick-Tach brackets.
Spacing of Tines 3"-8" (6-203 mm) Width 65" (1651 mm) Height 37" (940 mm) Length 21.375" (543 mm) Weight 330 lb (141 kg) Lift Capacity Up to 4,000 lb (1814 kg) Mounting Universal quick-tach
The Series 377 is a heavy-duty disc harrow designed for medium to low acreage applications. Suitable for tractors from 30-50 HP. This disc features a tubular frame in a weight class rugged enough for the farmer or landscaper, yet commercial enough for the part-timer.
- Heavy duty 3”x3” tubular steel frame
- 1” Square High Carbon Gang Axles
- Sealed Ball Bearings
- Cat I Straddle Mount, 3-Point Hitch
- Quick Hitch Compatible
- Adjustable Gang Angle: 2.3, 11.3, 20.9, 27.8 degrees
- 71/2” blade spacing (9” spacing optional)
- Durable cast spacer spools
- Average weight per blade of 45 lbs.
- 20” Diameter Blades
- Available with all Cut Out, Round or Combination Discs
The Cattlemaster is designed with the professional rancher in mind. Its heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction provides a lifetime of consistent operation, making the handling of cattle much easier. This products features ease of assembly and ease of adjustment as well as a durable powder coat finish. The goal with this and all of Tarter's fine line of agricultural products is to provide products that are durable, reliable, and can be depended on to perform every function every time. They have taken ergonomic factors into account to see to it that the controls are located in the optimum location for ease of single-operator use.
- Heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction
- Modular design allows easy addition of optional accessories such as palpation cage, tailgates, and alleyways
- Automatic headgate
- Easily adjusts to various cattle sizes/breeds
- User-friendly ergonomic design
- Single-lever squeeze mechanism
- Drop-down horseshoes for easy top-side access, as well as the fold-down and fullyremovable bottom panels
- Side exit door for larger animal exit
- Sliding vertical tailgate with stop
- Bottom adjustments with multiple settings for various size animals
- Durable powder coat finish in red only
- Heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction
- Dimensions: 95" L x 45" W x 82" H
This chute is reccommended for cattle up to 1,500 lbs.Learn More
A well-conditioned arena enhances performance and decreases the chance of injury. Different equine events often require different ground conditions. The ability to condition the ground so that it is suitable for a variety of events requires the right dirt, the right moisture level, and the right equipment. These three things work together to create the optimal firmness and depth required for peak performance. The opportunity to experiment or adapt to changing conditions or demands is often determined by the versatility of the arena groomer and the expertise of the operator.
Priefert’s ArenaMaster™ eliminates expensive hydraulics and allows operators to break packed ground, pulverize clumps of dirt, and leave consistent footing; often in a single pass. Offset rows of S-tines provide multiple points for ground breaking efficiency and to minimize large clods. Penetration depth can be regulated by changing the tractor’s top link, lift control height, and/or the ArenaMaster’s™ leveling bar adjustment. The leveling bar also aids in the breaking clods, leveling high spots, and filling in holes. The trailing “Clump Buster” further pulverizes dirt clods and packs the sub-surface for consistent footing; it also fluffs the top layer of dirt to ensure a smooth surface, suitable for any practice or competitive arena.
The heavy “Push/Drag” box blade is a unique feature of the ArenaMaster™. For increased tine penetration, leave the blade in the “up” position; for maximum dirt moving, leave the blade in the “down” position or let the blade “float” for a more level, terrain-conforming finish. An additional feature of the Push/Drag when pinned in the “down” position, is that it can be used to push dirt when the tractor is in reverse. This feature comes in handy for back-filling roping boxes or moving dirt into corners or other hard-to-reach places. Available in a 6’ or 8’ width, Priefert’s ArenaMaster™ features an Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment.
- Designed to receive 7/8” pins in the bottom and ¾” pins at the top – Pins NOT included
- Replacement S-tines and tine points are available
- Arena Master features an Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
Free Standing Leg Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved) containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications. Leg Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
Ace Roto-Mold’s unique baffle system is easy to install and clean. These baffles help to reduce fluid sloshing. Baffles come standard in some tanks and offered as an option in others.
- Capacity - 1,800 Gallons
- Weight - 580 Pounds
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 62 x 149
- Requirements - Hoops
- Capacity - 4,900 or 8,250 Gallons - 15 Deg.
- Weight - 1,020 Pounds
- Clearance - 10"
The NEW 24 FT Windmill Aeration System includes Air Stone Diffuser and Foot Valve and 100 Ft of 1/2" regular air line.
This is one of the TALLEST windmills on the market! Impressive 24' tower stands over 27 feet tall when fully erected.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
This tower will really catch the wind!
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!
Taylor-Way Gear-Driven Rotary Tillers have a rugged, reinforced main frame for years of dependable service. Available in 4’, 5’, 6’, or 7’ widths.
The heavy duty gear drive operates in an oil bath for dependable performance and reduced maintenance.
6-tines per flange requires less horsepower yet operates smoothly, especially in tough conditions.
Standard slip clutch 540 RPM drive line provides protection for drive components…a feature that’s optional on most other brands.
Tilling depth controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum 8” depth.
Standard heavy-duty rear deflector provides improved leveling and soil finish.
Reinforced main frame.
Recommended for tractors up to 65 HP
- 540 RPM Slipclutch drive line standard on Taylor-Way tillers, optional on most other brands
- Tilling depth is controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum of 8” depth
- Heavy duty gear drive gives smooth reliable performance. Oil bath operation provides constant lubrication for long life
- 6-tines per flange require less horsepower
- Heavy-duty steel rotor shaft
- Heavy-duty flanges built for years of hard work
Field General's Rotary Cutter are ideal for jobs on farms, ranches, and acreages. These Cutter are available in 7' working width and feature a Category II Hitch and a slip clutch protected PTO driveline.
- Round Dish Type Stump Jumper
- Category II Hitch
- Slip Clutch Protected Driveline
- Laminated Tail Wheel
$6,081.97***This item ships on a flatbed truck. If interested please call 1-800-561-1752 for a Shipping Quote.
Five model are available from a 1.5 ton model, which is ideal for landscaping or light construction use up to an 8 ton model which is built rugged enough for most farm or construction needs.
All models feature removable hinged tailgates, removable side panels and swivel clevis type hitch. Tongue Jacks are standard on all models.
All tandem axle models feature a center pivot walking tandem axle, which allows uniform load distribution on uneven terrain.
The 4 and 5 ton models feature a unique 3-way dumping design. This is possible by the use of an oscillating telescopic single acting cylinder. The dumping pattern can be changed from rear to right or left by the simple placement of two hinge pins.
- 8 Ton Capacity
- Rear Dump
- 2 Double Action Cylinders
- Walking Beam Tandem Axle with 11L x 15 Tires
- Swivel Clevis Hitch
- Removable Reinforced Side and End Panels
- Fold Away Tongue Jack
- Optional Grain Gate
- 11 Gauge Side Walls
- 7 Gauge Floor