The Ice Chaser cast aluminum submergible tank de-icer's patented construction provides ultimate efficiency and safety. With 1,500 watts of heating power, it's the most powerful de-icer available. The built-in thermostat operates the heating element only when necessary. The cord is protected with a heavy-duty "anti-chew" cord protector. Safe in plastic tanks. Three year limited warranty.
- Submergible tank de-icer
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- Heavy-duty "anti-chew" cord protectorSafe in plastic tanks
- 1,500 Watts
Malathion 5EC is an insecticide and miticide used for the control of pests on a broad range of crops.
Functions and Benefits
- This product contains 5 pounds of Malathion per gallon at 68° F.
- Labeled for a broad range of crops and a wide variety of insects.
- Best results are obtained with uniform coverage.Learn More
Invented by G.Q.F. Manufacturing Co. over 30 years ago, the Hova-Bator is still the WORLD'S BEST SMALL INCUBATOR and the THERMAL AIR FLOW MODEL, is the most economical incubator available. The radiant heat tube gently warms the inside of the incubator, the air and eggs. Thermal action of the heated air flowing out of the exhaust vents in the top of the incubator, draws fresh air in through the bottom vent. This thermal air flow also assists the drying of the chicks after they hatch. This design includes two small windows on top for viewing. The wafer thermostat is proven, accurate technology that produces great hatch results. This model is not suitable for use with the goose egg turner, item No. 1614
- Hova-Bator Top with heat element, pilot light, thermostat bracket & vent plugs installed.
- Hova-Bator Bottom
- (1) 1825 Thermometer
- Wire Floor
- Plastic Liner
- (4) Owl Clips
- Thermostat including: adjusting screw, bracket, 3006 snap switch, wing nut and 3007 wafer
- Adjustable thermostat for proper control of desired temperature
- Beautifully written directions, instructions and tips for first time operators
- Specifically designed troughs, to add water for moisture, and distribute evenly
- Red colored vents, with plugs, help to remove excess moisture and aid in drying new hatchlings
- Two(2) sight glass windows on top to help you keep an eye on eggs without opening incubator
- 25 Watt Heat Element
- Assembled Length: 18.75 Inches
- Assembled Width: 18.75 Inches
- Assembled Height: 9.50 Inches
- Weight: 2.75 Lbs.
- Sight Glass Window Dimensions: 4 x 5 Inches/Each Window
- Wire Floor Dimensions: 15 x 15 Inches
- 110V Cord Length: 5 Feet
These sturdy, wall- or corner-mounted hay feeders hold 3 flakes of hay in the 3/8" galvanized rod manger. Easy to clean, fill and maintain, these feeders work for a variety of feeding applications.
The dimensions of this Hay Feeder (Model WMHF) are as follows: Height: 28.5", Width: 24", and Depth: 20" (Top) and 7" (Bottom).Learn More
- Size - 24"x25'
- Coating - Galvanized
- Mesh - 1"x2"
- Gauge - 14
Keep those pet and project rabbits safe in this nice sized rabbit cage . This particular cage provides a safe place for rabbits to grow, while keeping predators at bay, and rabbits out of harms way. Made from wire, this cage can be completely customized when purchasing accessories to turn it from a cage into a home. The first step is to purchase wire clip pliers to assemble the cage, then the fun begins. Optional framing kits, water bottles , dropping pans and feeders can all be purchased separately. The most important safety feature of this cage is keeping the rabbit safely inside. The wire on the bottom of the cage is rabbit foot friendly, and the wire around the perimeter allows air to flow through the cage, allowing for cool or warm air to circulate. This easy cage starter kit can be used indoors or outdoors and is completely customizable to your needs.
Provides a clean and sanitary environment for rabbits.
- Available Accessories:
- Frame Kit
- Water Bottle
- Dropping Pan
**Brand May Vary!
** Pet lodge Wire Clip Pliers ACP2, SKU: 007841136, are needed to put this cage together! SOLD SEPARATELY!Learn More
Multi-Purpose Transmission/Hydraulic/Wet Brake Lubricant
All season performance in severe conditions for modern farm, logging and construction equipment. Designed for equipment utilizing a common pump or requiring a single fluid for final drive, transmission, differential, power take-off (PTO) and wet brake system.
An advanced additive technology and highly refined base oils provide:
- Superior anti-wear properties, detergents and water dispersants
- Special friction modifiers
- Anti-rust, anti-oxidant and anti-foaming angents
- The '5 in 1' Blade group is a specific blade group that fits on specialty clippers such as the Arco, Bravura, Chromado and Li+Pro interchangeably. They are easily detachable which makes them easier to clean than standard blades that require screws to be taken out for cleaning and maintenance.
- The '5 in 1' blade is unique because it has 5 of the top used blade sizes integrated into just one blade, saving time and costs.
- There are currently 5 blades in this series: 2179-301 '5 in 1' blade Fine; 2179-401 '5 in 1' blade Coarse; 41884-7190 '5 in 1' blade Pro Blade/Fine; 41854-7603 '5 in 1' blade Champion blade; & 41873-7200 Non-Adjustable 45 blade
- This is the 2179-301 Fine '5 in 1' blade: This is a standard blade. It is meant to be used on animals with fine hair and it easily adjusts to blade sizes #9, #19, #15, #30 and # 40. This is a standard blade because it is typically the blade that comes already attached to clipper units. (Except for the current Li+Pro).
- Fits Wahl ARCO SE, Bravura, Chromado & Li+Pro clippers
- Cutting positions #9, #10, #15, #30, #40