Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 25' Series 580 Flex Wing Tandem Disc Harrow, Flex Hanger, 22" Notched Blades with 8" Spacing, 580-F68-8822CO$25,851.97
The Taylor-Way flex wing design delivers excellent cutting and superior leveling ability resulting in a “Taylor Made” finish. When it comes to quality craftsmanship at a price you can afford there is no better choice than the Taylor-Way Series 580/590 Flex Wing Tandem Disc Harrow. Trust the Taylor-Way Series 580/590 to make your job easy, providing excellent reliability in an implement made to last.Specifications
- Cutting Width Range: 17 5” to 25’ 590: 32’
- Average Weight Per Blade: 134 lbs.
- Transport Width: 12’ 9”
- Disc Spacing: 8”, 9”, or Combination
- Blade Diameter: 22
- Blade Thickness: 6 Gauge
- Transport Cylinder/Hoses: 4”x 8”
- Wing Cylinders: 4”x 24”
- Tongue Jack: 5000 lbs. Standard
- Spring or Rigid Bearing Connectors
- 2 – 4”x 8” Transport Cylinders
- 3”x 5” Tubular Frame
- 2—4”x 24” Wing Cylinders
- Disc Scrapers
- Sealed Self Aligning Regreaseable Ball Bearings
- 22” Cut-Out or Round Disc’s
- Hydraulic Hoses
- Single/Double Reversible Drawbar Clevis
- 8” or 9” Disc Spacing
- 1 1/8” Square Axle
- 11L x 15” 8 Ply Tires mounted on 15”x 10” rims
Model XR-35 trencher - 24" depth x 12" wide - single standard chain. Price includes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 20-40GPM - Max PSI 4,200Learn More
Vertical – Dome Top tanks are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 4,200 Gallons
- Weight - 220Pounds
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 46 x 32
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
$1,794.97NEW AerMaster Pro 5 - 1/2 hp Electric Aerator
Great for ponds up to 1 acre, this system includes the following:
- 1/2 hp Compressor in a Powder Coated Steel Cabinet with fan and 115V outlet
- 110 CFM Circulating Fan to keep your Compressor cool
- 200' of 3/8" Weighted Airline
- 2 Single Disc Low PSI Air Stations with Bases
- 1 Pressure Relief Valve
- 1 Oil Filled Pressure Gauge
- 3 Port Manifold with 2 Adjustable Valves
This is a great system for the money and includes a 2 year warranty. Compare our performance specs and price to others out there and you'll see our AerMaster Pro Series electric aerators deliver! This system works great in almost any pond or lake, even those that are up to 20', 30' or even 40' deep. This is a great electric pond aerator for pond or lake aeration.Learn More
Model 1200 Classic chain reduction drive with 2-9/16" round shaft. Price incudes mini-loader mount, hoses or couplers. Hydraulic flow 10-20GPM- Max PSI 3,300Learn More
Serious herdsmen need serious capacity and the new Tarter FeedMaster 165-Bushel Portable Creep Feeder provides it better than any feeder of its kind on the market. Large in capacity, larger still in functionality, long in corrosion-resistant life – the FeedMaster 165 masters the pasture and feeds the need.
- Heaviest and largest single-axle creep feeder on the market
- 33" x 96" feed door lid easily opens from ground with large handle
- Redesigned feed control doors for easier feed flow adjustments
- Heaviest cages on the market with 2 additional bars on bottom sides to prevent animals from reaching under cage sides
- Improved feed agitation ensures even flow of feed with the simple turn of a crank
- Cages have 2 positions: 1) Fully vertical for shipping and highway transport 2) Completely down and in position for feeding
- One of the only powder coated creeps on the market – for superior rust and corrosion protection
- Heavy-duty wheels and new large 11L x 15SL 8-ply pneumatic implement tires make transport easy, even on rough ground
- R-pinned corner braces on super-duty cages ensure maximum stability
- Super-duty tongue with attached pin provided
- Adjustable height limiter on creep cage allows for multiple height positions or can be removed entirely
- Improved roofline provides better protection for feed from the elements
- Heaviest gauge metal throughout the entire feeder
- Features a drop pin rear hitch
- Inside ladder for easier access
- 4 heavy-duty leveling stands
- Super-duty adjustable jack is fully removable
- Feeder Height w/Cages Up - 8 ft. 3 in.
- Feeder Top Width - 8 ft.
- Feed Bottom Width - 6 ft. 1 in.
- Over-All Length - w/Tongue - 11 ft. 1 in.; w/o Tongue - 8 ft.
- Over-All Width w/Cages Down - 14 ft. 5 in.
- Cage Dimensions - 8 ft. 5 1/2 in. l x 4 ft. 10 in. w x 3 ft. 8 1/2 in. h
- Calf Stall Openings - 10
- Calf Stall Width - 17 1/2 in.
- Feed Trough - 7 ft. 11 in. l x 14 in. w x 7 in. d x 2 sides
The Standard Duty Grapple Rake is ideally made for the utility and compact tractors where weight may be a consideration. It features a wide 50″ opening to allow for large material capacity. The rake tines are reinforced with rake supports for added strength. Cylinder(s) are included and a hose kit is available as an accessory for the double grapple.
- 50″ Grapple Opening
- 9 Rake Tines on 60″
- 6″ Spacing of Tines
- 1/2″ Rake Material
50 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates between 13 and 25 GPM (49.2-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Standard: Recommended for loose, damp soil conditions
Lowe Manufacturing XR Series Trencher Attachments XR25 - 42" Depth X 5" Width Rock & Frost Anti Back Flex 549$5,959.97
Almost 70 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates with hydraulic flows between 16 and 25 GPM (60.6-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Rock & Frost Anti Back Flex: Recommended for frost and rocky conditions