The Tarter Arena Worker is a must have piece of 3-point equipment when grooming any size arena. A well groomed arena can reduce injuries and boost performance. This durable piece of equipment rips tough soil leaving a smooth uniform look to the arena. When conditioning the soil, use our optional 100 gallon water tank to add moisture to improve soil condition. This quick-hitch compatible, hydraulic free Arena Worker is protected with our durable, corrosion resistant powder coat gray finish.
2-stage quick-hitch Category I and Category II pin hookups to fit both medium and larger size tractors (2-stage Cat. I & Cat. II pin included)
Works efficiently for 60-90 HP on 540 RPM tractors
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Height: 45″
- Approx. Weight: 878 lbs.
- Width: 99″
- Length: 84
Powder River continues to take livestock handling equipment to a new level of safety and ease of use with the Stabilizer line of squeeze chutes. The innovative Stabilizer gives cattlemen greater control of the animal than any of the conventional cattle chutes on the market today.
The all new Stabilizer Shoulder/Head Catch provides a second contact point that greatly decreases any movement of the animal's head, allowing for ease and efficiency while working the head and neck area. By controlling the head you control the rest of the animal, thus reducing the animal's stress.
Rancher XL Stabilizer Squeeze Chute is recommended for any size cattle herd.
- Stabilizer spool rope can be operated from anywhere along the chute.
- Close the manual head gate using the rope anywhere along the side of the chute.
- Heavy Duty self-catch gate is quick, simple to operate and dependable.
- Ten drop down side pipes for easy access.
9.5" opening between the dual head gates for neck access.
- Return Spring resets the shoulder/head catch.
- All steel split kick panels on each side fold down or can be removed - providing a safe and easy access to the lower part of the animal.
- Stabilizer Manual Shoulder/Head Catch provides optimum control of the animal by providing a second point of contact on the animal's neck - also works as a manual head gate for horned cattle and calves.
Taylor-Way Gear-Driven Rotary Tillers have a rugged, reinforced main frame for years of dependable service. Available in 4’, 5’, 6’, or 7’ widths.
The heavy duty gear drive operates in an oil bath for dependable performance and reduced maintenance.
6-tines per flange requires less horsepower yet operates smoothly, especially in tough conditions.
Standard slip clutch 540 RPM drive line provides protection for drive components…a feature that’s optional on most other brands.
Tilling depth controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum 8” depth.
Standard heavy-duty rear deflector provides improved leveling and soil finish.
Reinforced main frame.
Recommended for tractors up to 65 HP
- 540 RPM Slipclutch drive line standard on Taylor-Way tillers, optional on most other brands
- Tilling depth is controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum of 8” depth
- Heavy duty gear drive gives smooth reliable performance. Oil bath operation provides constant lubrication for long life
- 6-tines per flange require less horsepower
- Heavy-duty steel rotor shaft
- Heavy-duty flanges built for years of hard work
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL LAWN PLUGGER is designed to help control compaction and thatch build up on grassy surfaces such as lawns and athletic fields. The 15/16" beveled spoon easily penetrates the ground producing a clean hole which increases the soil's ability to intake water, nutrients, and oxygen. Water, nutrients, and oxygen are all important factors for root growth and overall turf health and the result is a healthier, greener, thicker grass. The heavy duty frame with built in weight boxes, is intended to hold weight for added down pressure on the spoons, when necessary. Dual parking stands ensures that you will never have to pick up your plugger, and the CAT. 1 quick hitch compatible hitch make it safer and easier to hook up.
- Width: 72"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
50 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates between 13 and 25 GPM (49.2-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Standard: Recommended for loose, damp soil conditions
- 200 Gallon Fire/Dust Control Unit
- 100 FT of 1/2” Hose with Reel
- Adjustable Fire Hose Nozzle
- 8 Roller Delavan Pump
- 240cc Briggs and Stratton Engine
- Heavy Duty Skid Powder Coated Skid Frame
- Straight Stream up 40’
- Helps Control Dust
- Helps Extinguish Fires
Five model are available from a 1.5 ton model, which is ideal for landscaping or light construction use up to an 8 ton model which is built rugged enough for most farm or construction needs.
All models feature removable hinged tailgates, removable side panels and swivel clevis type hitch. Tongue Jacks are standard on all models.
All tandem axle models feature a center pivot walking tandem axle, which allows uniform load distribution on uneven terrain.
The 4 and 5 ton models feature a unique 3-way dumping design. This is possible by the use of an oscillating telescopic single acting cylinder. The dumping pattern can be changed from rear to right or left by the simple placement of two hinge pins.
- 1.5 Ton Capacity
- Rear Dump
- Removable Reinforced Side and End Panels
- 2 Way Opening Tailgate
- Swivel Clevis and Ball Hitch
- Walking Beam Tandem Axle with 18 x 1.5 x 8 Tires
- Double Action Cylinder
- Fold Away Tongue Jack
Cone Bottom Tanks are selected when a more complete drain out of stored chemical is required in indoor or outdoor installations. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity -3,00 Gallons
- Weight - 550 Pounds
- Dimensions - 90 x 128
- Overall Height - 136"
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting -2"
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
Field General's Rotary Cutter are ideal for jobs on farms, ranches, and acreages. These Cutter are available in 7' working width and feature a Category II Hitch and a slip clutch protected PTO driveline.
- Round Dish Type Stump Jumper
- Category II Hitch
- Slip Clutch Protected Driveline
- Laminated Tail Wheel
Heavy-duty, light material bucket attachment with dual side discharge. The bucket allows material to be scooped up and moved out through one of two side discharge openings. The operator rotates and lowers the attachment to become a bucket able to scoop material up and then rotates and raises to become a spreader/feeder. The side flow bucket has three orbit motors, one to run the beater bar which helps to prevent material bridging and two to operate the flexible track that sends the material out the right or left side opening.Product Specifications
- Height: 51.5 "
- Bucket width: 84 "
- Overall width: 92"
- Weight: 1089 lbs.
- Capacity: 2.33 cu. yds.