Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 16' 3" Series 650 Heavy Duty Offset Disc Harrow Standard Hanger 26" Notched Disc Blades with 10.5" Spacing, 650-S39-1026CO$22,401.97
Proven and precise, the Taylor-Way 650 Heavy Duty Offset Disc Harrow is the premium implement when you want customized options and power to get the job done right. The offset configuration provides pulverization for primary as well as secondary tillage applications. Design features include heavy tubular frame construction, 1 ½” square gang axles for strength and trunion mounted re-greaseable bearings.
Heavy duty with superior leveling capabilities, the 650 encompasses a broad range of cutting widths and blade spacings to select. That means you’ll never have to sacrifice what you really want from you implement when you choose a Taylor-Way. Whether you need the 9” or 10 ½” spacing, you’ll feel like this Disc Harrow was custom built just for you.
- Telescopic tongue for easy adjustment of side draft
- Tapered blades to improve leveling (2” front and 4” rear)
- Front to rear leveling controlled by dual spring adjustment rod
- 4”x 6” frame construction
- Ductile cast bearing blocks at wear points on wheel lift axle
- Transport hydraulic cylinder and hoses
- Maintain positive depth control with simple adjusting bar
- 4” x 7” Gang Tube
- 1 ½” Square Gang Axle
- 11L x 15 Implement tires (4 per unit)
- 15”x 10” rims (4 per unit)
- Gang angle adjust from 14 to 26 degrees
- 24” or 26”x ¼” blades, cutout or round available
- 9” or 10 ½” blade spacing
- Adjustable hitch clevis to match drawbar heights
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. The are great for use in garden's and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today's compact tractors in mind.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- Heavy Duty 3" Square Tubing Frame
- 7 1/2" Blade Spacing
- Easy Cutting Angle Adjustments
- 1" Steel Axle
- High Carbon Steel Disc Blades
$3,162.97[description] Learn More
Crop Care Tanks are designed for OEM sprayer applications that contain chemicals rated for contact with polyethylene. Hoop recesses are provided around the tank to facilitate installation and anchoring. Wide bottom tanks are available with either a box-style or sloped-style sump on the bottom for withdrawal. Narrow bottom tanks are cut out on each side to facilitate narrow track widths and are only available with a sloped-style sump. Larger tanks are furnished with polyethylene baffles for fluid control and a five-gallon rinse tank. The tanks are manufactured from high-density polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers and are designed for liquids of up to 1.9 specific gravity. Tanks are shipped on returnable pallets. Fittings are shipped loose.
- Capacity - 1,500 Gallons
- Weight - 550 Pounds
- Dimensions - 58 x 115 x 70
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
Powder Coated Windmill Aeration Systems includes - Airstone Diffuser and Foot Valve, 100 ft. Air line, 50 ft. Weighted Air line, Hose Connector Pack, & Pivot Points. Sizes are all 20'.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!
The industry standard. Operates with hydraulic flows between 10 and 20 GPM (37.9-75.7 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 4-ft. (.61-1.22 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Terminator: Recommended for hard, dry digging conditions and rock. 5 & 6 inch (127 & 152 mm) trench widths are available
Vertical – Dome Top tanks are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 6,250 Gallons
- Weight - 1,550 Pounds
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 102 x 194
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
Model XR-35 trencher - 36" depth x 6" wide - double anti-back flex chain. Price includes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 20-40GPM - Max PSI 4,200Learn More
50 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates between 13 and 25 GPM (49.2-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Standard: Recommended for loose, damp soil conditions
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 12' 2" Series 351 Wheel Type Tandem Disc Harrow Standard Hanger with 22" Notched Disc with 9" Spacing, 351-S32-9922CO$11,423.97
When it comes to sheer versatility and performance, there’s never been a better choice than the Taylor-Way 351 Tandem Disc Harrow. With nearly 40 options in narrow and wide frame configurations, the 351 is engineered with smart features, easy adjustments and customizing extras.
The rigid, tubular frame (4”x 4”x 3/8”) design creates the stability and weight you need to achieve outstanding cutting and leveling even in the toughest soil conditions. High carbon, square 1 1/8” gang axles are built to deliver maximum penetration and durability. Machined, ductile spacer spools combined with 7 ½”, 9” or combination disc spacing maintain clearance and optimum pulverization.
Trust the Taylor-Way 351 to make your job easy, providing excellent discing strength in an implement made to last. Backed by many years of research and experience, you’ll appreciate the craftsmanship at a price you can afford.Specifications
- Cutting Width Range: 9’ 3” to 16’ 4”
- Average Weight Per Blade: 128 lbs.
- Narrow Frame Wheel Tread: 100” Width
- Wide Frame Wheel Tread: 136” Width
- Disc Spacing: 7 ½” or 9”
- Blade Diameter: 20” or 22”
- Blade Thickness: 6 or 7 Gauge
- Transport Cylinder/Hoses: 4”x 8” Double Acting Standard
- Tongue Jack: 3000 lbs. Standard
- Transport cylinders and hoses (less couplings) come standard
- Maintain positive depth with a simple adjusting control bar
- Adjustable gang angle of 15, 18, 21 degrees
- 3”x 5” Gang tubes
- Heat treated scrapers come standard
- 9.5L x 15” Implement tires
- 15”x 8” rims
- Heavy-duty 6-lug Implement hub with shielded seals, mounted on 1 ¾” Spindle
- Ductile cast bearing blocks at all wear points on the lift axle tube
- Gang axles are 1 1/8” square, high carbon steel
- 7 ½”, 9” or combination disc spacing
- Reversible drawbar clevis to match either single or double tractor drawbar