- Saucer shaped blade carrier w/ a 1/4" pan and 1" x 4" bar.
- Slotted top link hole on 3 point hitch.
- 10 deck w/ 8 1/2" sides.
- Laminated rubber tires 4"x8"(HD10C), 6"x9"(HD10DC).
- 1/2" x 3 1/2" blades.
- Heavy duty taper bearing w/ cast hub.
- 2" tailwheel forkshaft(HD10C), spindle type rear wheels(HD10DC).
- Deck is interchangeable.
- 1"-10" cutting height(HD10C), 1"-12" cutting height (HD10DC).
- 3" x 8" hydraulic cylinder w/stroke limiter, hose & breather(HD10DC)
- Heavy duty shock absorbing and flexible gearbox couplings.
- #6 metric driveshaft w/ torque limiter. (HD10C)
- #6 metric constant velocity w/ torque limiter. (HD10DC)
- Used in arenas for rough stock events
- Constructed of virtually indestructible 8-gauge and 11-gauge materials
- Spring-loaded lever latches and roller guides loaded at the bottom of each chute creating an easy open walkway from chute to chute
- Roller latches allow the gate to open under any condition with maximum functionality providing a safer option
- Strategically placed tie-down bars to allow better control of animals once "tied-in"
- Gate door panels constructed of indestructible "Rumber"
- Each gate is quick and exchangeable
- More filler bars giving more spacing allows better access for hooking cinches and flank straps
- Attachments for sponsor ad billboards
- This chute is an add-on chute for left hand bucking chutes
- All chutes come equipped with a platform
- Stairs and handrails sold separately
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Dimensions: 112" L x 60" W x 90" H
50 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates between 13 and 25 GPM (49.2-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for harder, drier soil, roughly twice the number of teeth
Expanded Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for loose soils when extra width is required
Model XR-35 trencher - 36" depth x 8" wide - single standard chain. Price includes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 120-40GPM - Max PSI 4,200Learn More
Almost 70 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates with hydraulic flows between 16 and 25 GPM (60.6-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Terminator: Recommended for hard, dry digging conditions and rock, 5 & 6 inch (127 & 152 mm) trench widths are available
Model XR-35 trencher - 36" depth x 5" wide - terminator chain. Price includes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 20-40GPM - Max PSI 4,200Learn More
The System 2000 is the most advanced cattle working system available. It is fully integrated allowing changes, additions and modifications at any time. New parts fit seamlessly with existing systems, without compromising efficiency and strength.
- Most advanced cattle working system available - less labor and exceptionally safe.
- Full integrated - easy to add on to.
- Dual gate center feed tub allows cattle to flow naturally.
- Can be designed to fit almost anywhere.
The Powder River Classic Rancher Curved Includes:
- System 2000 Classic 25' Tub
- 30' Curved Alley (which has a System 2000 Alley Roll Gate and a set of cut-out gates)
- S2K Adjustable Alley Bows
- XL Manual RH Exit Cattle Chute
- S2K Preg Gate
- OVer the Back No back
Free Standing Leg Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved) containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications. Leg Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
Ace Roto-Mold’s unique baffle system is easy to install and clean. These baffles help to reduce fluid sloshing. Baffles come standard in some tanks and offered as an option in others.
- Capacity - 1,610 Gallons
- Weight - 530 Pounds
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 78 x 139 x 58
- Requirements - Hoops
Model XR-7 trencher - 36" depth x 4" wide - standard chain. Price includes mini-loader mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 8-14GPM - Max PSI 3,000Learn More
KING KUTTER'S HEAVY DUTY KUTTERS are designed to meet the needs of any tough job. It is constructed of extra heavy material, 8" I-Beam side rails, and a 3/16" single sheet top deck that is fully reinforced with cross and spider bracing, this Kutter is built to perform. Each kutter has a splined cast iron gearbox, a shielded PTO shaft with slip clutch, a solid 3/4" thick steel plate blade carrier, a heavy duty wheel fork(s), a top link swivel, and adjustable laminated tail wheel(s).
- Cutting Width: 72"
- Gearbox Rating: 60 HP
- Deck Thickness: 3/16"
- Blade Size" 1/2 x 4 x 30"
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More