- Perfect for medium-to large herds
- Superior “catch-ability” of a manual chute
- Heaviest and most proven for any size animal
- Constructed of quality heavy-duty 2-3/8" tubular steel
- Sold separately or with Cattlemaster Chute
- Available in powder coat red only for superior corrosion protection
- Meausres 79" H x 53" W x 12" L
- mounting bolt width 37.5"
This product is reccommended for cattle up to 1,500 lbs.Learn More
The workhorse of many a skid steer, dirt buckets are one of the most common skid loader attachments. Knowing all the use dirt buckets get, having a strong steel dirt bucket can be very important. CJJ, Inc.'s dirt buckets, come with 5/16" steel skid plates for greater reinforcement.Product Specifications
- Overall Width: 60"
- Inside Width: 58"
- Overall Depth: 36"
- Overall Depth: 39 1/2"
- Overall Height: 22"
The 4500 Series Landscape Rake is designed to produce a flat, even grade while removing large debris. Perfect for grading soil beds, livestock arenas, gravel driveways, cleaning up construction sites, and pasture renovation. It features 15” height with 5/16”x 1” high carbon spring steel teeth on 2” centers, and 7 forward and 5 reverse angle settings. The Category I hitch is Quick Hitch compatible and complete with standard parking stand. They are recommended for tractors up to 50 HP.
***** Without Gauge WheelsLearn More
The 6' aerator has 5 spiral rows running the full length of the barrel on approximately 8" centers. The spikes are in circles around the barrel on 6" centers. This spacing and spiral arrangement provides for the ultimate ground penetration. Aerators with more spikes won't go in hard ground as good as ours. Aerators with less spikes don't put enough holes in the ground. The barrel will hold approximately 35.22 gallons of water which weighs about 294 pounds. Add the weight of the aerator of 495 pounds and you have 789 pounds of down pressure. There are 90 spikes on this model the frame is strong enough to support the concrete blocks on top for added weight.
- Category I 3-Point Hitch
- Aerator Drum Pipe is made of heavy wall pipe
- Frame is made of heavy angle iron
- Drum is fill-able to add weight for aerating tougher ground
KING KUTTERS ATV SEEDERSPREADER is the ideal implement for use when a PTO is not available. This unit has a ground driven, grease filled gearbox that can be disengaged when transporting. It is ideal for spreading seed, fertilizer, sand and salt. It has an adjustable towbar with a 1-7/8" ball hitch. It has 16 x 6.50-8 tires which makes this a turf friendly implement. This item is a must for landscapers, contractors, hunters and small farmers.
- Hitch Category: 1-7/8" Ball
- Capacity: 400 LB
The 4500 Series Box Blade is designed to make grading and leveling jobs a snap. The heavy duty upper frame, 17” 7 gauge formed moldboard, two ½”x 6” heat treated reversible cutting edges, 5/16” end plates with wear strip, and reinforced scarifier bar all add up to a box blade that is built to work. The Category I, 3-point straddle hitch is also Quick Hitch Compatible. They are recommended for tractors up to 50 HP.Learn More
- 1/4" thick, 13 inch tall side plates are formed smooth inside to prevent material clogging on the side of the grader.
- Center punched reversible cutting edges double the blade life.
- Edges are positioned below the skids for better cutting.
- Replaceable skid shoes are made of 1/2" x 2" steel.
- A-frame mast will fit any category I fast hitch or standard hitch.
KING KUTTER'S ROTARY KUTTER is a quality constructed, durable Kutter that's built to last. Constructed with rugged I-beam side rails, and a single sheet top deck that is fully reinforced with cross and spider bracing. Standard features include cast iron gearbox, stump jumper, adjustable laminated tail wheel and shielded PTO with a shear pin (slip clutch optional on most models).
- Cutting Width: 48"
- Cutting Height: 2.0 - 8.0"
- Gearbox Rating: 40HP
- Deck Thickness: 12 GA
- Blade Size: 1/2 x 3 x 18"
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More