The King Kutter round and square bale spears are built to get the job done quick. All bale spears are designed to attach quickly to skid-steers. The round bale spear is designed to haul & stack bales with ease. The 3-prong design provides optimal strength & speed. Two small prongs on the bottom stabilize the load while the large spear on top does the heavy lifting. The SS-BS-SQ model has a larger tine diameters than the SS-BS-3 model. Each model comes with a universal mount plate that fits to most skid loaders, and the bale spear tapered tines bolt into place for ease of shipment.Learn More
- Perfect for medium-to large herds
- Superior “catch-ability” of a manual chute
- Heaviest and most proven for any size animal
- Constructed of quality heavy-duty 2-3/8" tubular steel
- Sold separately or with Cattlemaster Chute
- Available in powder coat red only for superior corrosion protection
- Meausres 79" H x 53" W x 12" L
- mounting bolt width 37.5"
This product is reccommended for cattle up to 1,500 lbs.Learn More
This 650-lb. capacity Creep Feeder allows for the continuous free flow of feed. The new front and rear wire mesh design prevents small animals from stepping or climbing into the feeder. A feed control band is standard on all units and the sliding lid provides a dual handle for easy loading of food.
- Entryway features an adjustable height bar that can be moved up and down or completely removed so you can choose what size kids can enter the cage. This allows access to feeding without competition from adult animals.
- Sliding lid features dual handle for easy loading
- Can be used with or without cages
- Feed control band regulating the flow of food is standard on all units
- Extra back bracing provides additional support, making this creep feeder the strongest on the market
- This product features our superior E-Coat protection, the only E-Coated creep on the market.
KING KUTTER'S ANGLE FRAME DISC HARROWS are constructed with heavy rigid angle iron. It connects easily to any three-point hitch with category one specifications. The disc gang axles are made of 1" square steel rods mounted on double thrust ring gray-iron bearings. All disc harrows have angle adjustments of 10 or 15 degrees. The 5 1/2' discs have two adjustments and the 6 1/2' has three.
- Width: 6 1/2'
- Number of blades: 20
- Blade Diameter: 16"
- Adjustment Settings: 3
Open Top Cone Bottom Tanks are designed for stationary applications. All tanks are furnished with a removable crowned top, fastened to a flange around the top of the tank. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon and/or liter indicators. Cone Bottom style requires the use of a stand for support.
- Description: 15-deg
- Weight: 286lbs
- Dimensions: 86" x 87"
- Overall Height: 98″
- Fitting 2″
- Specific Gravity: 1.7
A great saddle for out on the trails or in the show ring. Hand carved basketweave and floral pattern, neoprene in skirts, full quarter horse bars, blevins style buckles, saddle strings, leather sewn stirrups, and padded suede seat. Light oil and medium oil.
COLOR: Light Oil
SIZE: 16 1/2"Learn More
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Extended Life - Class 3 Galvanized Wire.
3-Point rear attach cutter is ideal for cutting grass, stalks, and light brush
Available in 4′, 5′, and 6′ sizes
Units work efficiently from 25-45 HP on 540 RPM tractors (depending on cutter size)
45 HP heavy-duty cast iron 540 RPM gearbox
14-gauge deck and 11-gauge sides
Series 4 shielded PTO shaft with shear pin
Balanced stump jumper/blade pan with heavy-duty, 3 inch heat-treated forged blades
Adjustable, laminated, puncture-resistant rear wheel
- Assembles in minutes
Category I quick-hitch hookup (Cat. I pins included)
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
NOTE: Gearbox ships without oil and must be filled with 90 wt. gear oil before first use. Front and rear rubber guards are available for all units.Learn More
The 4500 Series Landscape Rake is designed to produce a flat, even grade while removing large debris. Perfect for grading soil beds, livestock arenas, gravel driveways, cleaning up construction sites, and pasture renovation. It features 15” height with 5/16”x 1” high carbon spring steel teeth on 2” centers, and 7 forward and 5 reverse angle settings. The Category I hitch is Quick Hitch compatible and complete with standard parking stand. They are recommended for tractors up to 50 HP.
***** Without Gauge WheelsLearn More
Vertical – Dome Top tanks are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 1,650 Gallons
- Weight - 276Pounds
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 86 x 74
- Specific Gravity - 1.7