KING KUTTER'S BOX FRAME DISC HARROWS are constructed of heavy steel square tubing. It connects easily to any three-point hitch with category one specifications. The disc gang axles are made of 1" square high carbon steel rods mounted on double thrust sealed steel bearings. These disc harrows have four angle adjustments of 16 degrees, 30 degrees, 44 degrees, and 57 degrees with an easy single bolt adjustment.
- Width: 6 1/2'
- Number of blades: 20
- Blade Diameter: 18"
- Blade Thickness: 3.0 MM
- Corrosion resistant tank
- 3 - Point carrier frame fits category I and II hitches
- Plumbing for roller pump includes strainer, pressure relief valve and pressure gauge
- 8 - Way "on - off" selector valve for 3 selection boom control
- Pump not included
- 8 Row, 28' folding boom assembly
- Rubber hoses supplied for longer life
This 24", 10 HP, aeration fan with starter from Spread-All will get the job done every time. It is galvanized to prevent rust, and with a Baldor motor, you will experience years of worry free air movement.
Either the intake or the discharge ends may be mounted to an air duct metal transition or a flat wall bin
Reversible application to pull air down through the grain, or to direct the air flow up through the grain by turning the fan around and reversing the guard
Completely factory assembled and test run before shipment
Standard legs, stands, & carrying handles
Zinc Guard & Metal Fan Blade
KING KUTTER'S ROTARY HARROWS are easy to use. No PTO required, just drop it into position and go. You set the angle of attack and let the rotary harrow do the rest. It is designed to aerate soil and pull weeds. The unique turning action allows the harrow to level soil by redistributing it inward. This is an excellent tool for high spots away from fences and walls. It levels, floats and breaks up clods. King Kutters Rotary Harrows are ideal for use in arenas, pastures, orchards, vineyards, and landscaping.
- Width: 6'
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Used in roping arenas to contain steer while removing ropes
- This is an elevated model
- Easy float headgates with high mount single hand release
- Built-in backstop and heavy-duty swing gate with ground pin
- Elevated chute uses easy mount ramp to put steer within reach from horseback
- Elevated chute mesh floor deck stands 14" from the ground
- Fully reversible swing gate allowing chute to be set up on either side of arena
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Dimensions: 76" L x 37" W x 73" H
Open Top Tanks are selected for collection systems, temporary liquid storage, or as secondary containment for vertical tanks in indoor or outdoor installations. Tanks are manufactured from medium or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 2,200 Gallons
- Weight - 365 Pounds
- Dimensions - 90 x 85
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. They are great for use in garden’s and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today’s compact tractors in mind.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- 8” Blade Spacing
- 18” Disc Blades
- Formed Tubular Main Frame
- Self Aligning, Sealed ball bearings
- 15/16” Round High Carbon Steel Axles
- Adjustable Axle Gangs: 5-20 Degrees
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL HINGED BACK BOX BLADES have the same features as the standard box blades. In addition, the rear cutting edge is hinged to allow deeper penetration and to eliminate the buildup of soil between the cutting edges. It also features 3/8" end plates and 1/2" front to back bracing.
- Width: 72"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Number of Shanks: 6
- Adjustments: 4
Crop Care Tanks are designed for OEM sprayer applications that contain chemicals rated for contact with polyethylene. Hoop recesses are provided around the tank to facilitate installation and anchoring. Wide bottom tanks are available with either a box-style or sloped-style sump on the bottom for withdrawal. Narrow bottom tanks are cut out on each side to facilitate narrow track widths and are only available with a sloped-style sump. Larger tanks are furnished with polyethylene baffles for fluid control and a five-gallon rinse tank. The tanks are manufactured from high-density polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers and are designed for liquids of up to 1.9 specific gravity. Tanks are shipped on returnable pallets. Fittings are shipped loose.
- Capacity - 1,000 Gallons
- Weight - 345 Pounds
- Dimensions - 58 x 115 x 47
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
Use this attachment's flat forks to unload trucks on the job site. Go places traditional fork lifts aren't available. Features handy side step plates.Product Specifications
- Height overall: 38.5 "
- Width overall: 55"
- Width less steps: 45.5"
- Fork length: 48"
- Fork width: 4"
- ITA Class II (other classes are available)
- Weight: 414 lbs.
- Est. lift capacity: 3,950 lbs. per pair at 24"