KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL GEAR DRIVEN ROTARY TILLERS are ideal for preparation of seed beds, renovation of pastures, orchards, vineyards and mulching-in cover crops and stubble. With 6 tines per flange, they provide a uniform mixture throughout cultivated depth and produce loose textured soil that holds moisture and reduces erosion. This Category 1 tiller is Quick Hitch compatible and includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch.
- Width: 60"'
- Number of Tines: 42
- Approx. HP: 25-40
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Chain connectors around oval end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections. Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Easier to set up on uneven ground
- Single piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength
- Price shown is for Brown and Green Utility Panels Only. Call for pricing on White Utility Panel.
- Includes: 18 (12' Panels) and 1 (6x9 Bow Gate)
Also available in sizes 40', 50', or 60' for Special Order please call our Customer Service at 800-561-1752 to get a pricing quote for the Special Order SizesLearn More
Ruggedly constructed with 6 or 8 inch diameter seamless tubing, the Hydra Fold Auger is designed to fit most farmers' needs. The big 8 inch auger will deliver up to 40 bushels of corn per minute, and the 6 inch auger will handle 8 bushel of seed per minute.Product Features
- Powered by tractor hydraulic system ...eliminates belts, chains, and gears.
- Finger-tip flow control at both discharge end and tractor seat.
- Variable delivery speed auger swings 180° and folds for narrow or low clearances...available in 11, 14 and 16 foot lengths.
- Easily mounted ...on and off in minutes
Let your tractor power fill your planter with fertilizer and seed or livestock feeder with grains from your gravity flow wagon quickly and easily with the patented Hydra Fold Auger. The self-centering, free swinging design won't bind because it has no gears, belts, or chains to cause trouble. It saves your back while it speeds the jobs you want done in a hurry.Quickly Installed
Adaptable to single or double action hydraulic systems, the complete unit can be installed the first time on almost any make gravity flow wagon in less than an hour. Because it is mounted on just two pins, it is on or off in two minutes or less.Easy to Operate
Finger-tip controls at both the discharge end and the tractor, plus variable delivery speed makes it easy for the operator to fill grain drill or planter boxes without waste or spillage. The hopper is practically self-emptying and the auger (available in 11, 14 or 16 foot lengths) swings 180 degrees to allow discharging from ground level up to 13 feet. The auger folds out of the way when not in use for easy transport.Filling Planter with Fertilizer
Use Model HF-11 for 4 row wide or 6 row narrow; Model HF-14 for IHC air planters. Auger does not have to be cleaned out between fillings.Filling Drill With Seed
Auger discharge height is adjustable, and swings easily to fill drill hopper. Flow is controlled at the discharge end of the auger. Note Hydra-Fold's patented way of mounting auger below the hopper; no spilling and no waste. This results in nearly complete clean-out of the hopper. It also elminates the churning action of an auger operating in an open container.Filling Planter With Seed
HF-14 Auger filling seed hoppers on 12 row IHC planter with soybeans. Wagon does not have to be moved to fill both hoppers.Learn More
Drastically reduces the risk of injury by eliminating the need for ladders and buckets to stand on when using hand-held chainsaws, bow saws or pole saws.
Constructed of heavy duty square tubing that is double walled at the cutting edge with a single piece hardened alloy steel chainbar.
Eliminates the need to hire a costly professional to come and trim your trees.
- Mounts directly to front end loader of your tractor, skid loader or backhoe and easily attaches by one person.
- Trims limbs up to 8 feet higher than your loader can reach.
- Chain bar is built from a single piece of hardened alloy steel.
- Equipped with a self-oiling system.
- Reversible motor helps back the saw out of a pinch.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- 5,000 RPM
- Chain: 81 drive link, .325-inch pitch, .063-inch gauge.
- Chainsaw Bar Length: 20"
- Folded Length: 101"
- Standard male fitting (1-1/2" pipe thread) included for easy attachment to your tractor's quick connect system.
Specifications Length: 102 in. Width: 11 in. Height: 9 in. Weight: 86 lbs.
This King Kutter XB Xtra Gear Driven Rotary Tiller has all the quality features of the full size tillers. The heavy-duty frame and six tines per flange produce a better seedbed. They provide a uniform mixture throughout cultivated depth and produce loose, textured soil that holds moisture and reduces erosion.
- 54 In. XBX Rotary Tiller - TG-54-XBX-OK
- Category 1 hitch
- 20-35 recommended HP
- 36 tines
- Oversized shafts & gears
- Strong, balanced rotor shaft
- Large bearings with protective seals
- Extra long A-frame with back braces
- Heat treated, long-wearing tines
- Six L-shaped tines per flange
- Shielded PTO shaft with slip clutch
- Well balanced to eliminate vibration
- Adjustable skids for depth control
- Connects to 3-point, 540 RPM tractor
- Torque tube frame to absorb shock loads
- Frame welded for strength, not bolted
- Support stand for easier hook up
- 2-year warranty
- Accuracy rating within +/- 1%
- Designed for permanent installations under manual squeeze chutes
- Hot-dip galvanized to resist corrosion
- Recommended for use with Priefert S04 squeeze chute with HD1010B brackets
- Strong and durable construction ensures long term reliability
- 6600 lbs. total weighing capacity
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 46"
- Width: 13"
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 75 lbs
Taylor-Way Gear-Driven Rotary Tillers have a rugged, reinforced main frame for years of dependable service. Available in 4’, 5’, 6’, or 7’ widths.
The heavy duty gear drive operates in an oil bath for dependable performance and reduced maintenance.
6-tines per flange requires less horsepower yet operates smoothly, especially in tough conditions.
Standard slip clutch 540 RPM drive line provides protection for drive components…a feature that’s optional on most other brands.
Tilling depth controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum 8” depth.
Standard heavy-duty rear deflector provides improved leveling and soil finish.
Reinforced main frame.
Recommended for tractors up to 65 HP
- 540 RPM Slipclutch drive line standard on Taylor-Way tillers, optional on most other brands
- Tilling depth is controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum of 8” depth
- Heavy duty gear drive gives smooth reliable performance. Oil bath operation provides constant lubrication for long life
- 6-tines per flange require less horsepower
- Heavy-duty steel rotor shaft
- Heavy-duty flanges built for years of hard work
KING KUTTER'S FREE FLOATING FINISHING MOWERS lead the way in performance and quality. It is constructed of heavy 3/16" deck material, heavy-duty wheels, and heat-treated 1/4"-thick blades. The versatile machine mows on level or unleveled ground. Standard equipment on all King Kutter free floating finishing mowers includes a 40hp gearbox, shielded PTO shaft, gauge wheels and a self-tightening belt that reduces slippage. King Kutter's specially designed hitch allows one side of the mower to raise to a height of up to 16" (15.5 degrees) while the other side remains on the ground. This lets the mower follow the contour of the ground.
- Cutting Width: 72"
- Blade Size: 1/4"x2"x24"
- Blade Top Speed - FPM: 16,956
- Solid Tires: 4 - 9X3.5
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. The are great for use in garden's and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today's compact tractors in mind.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- Heavy Duty 3" Square Tubing Frame
- 7 1/2" Blade Spacing
- Easy Cutting Angle Adjustments
- 1" Steel Axle
- High Carbon Steel Disc Blades
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL LAWN PLUGGER is designed to help control compaction and thatch build up on grassy surfaces such as lawns and athletic fields. The 15/16" beveled spoon easily penetrates the ground producing a clean hole which increases the soil's ability to intake water, nutrients, and oxygen. Water, nutrients, and oxygen are all important factors for root growth and overall turf health and the result is a healthier, greener, thicker grass. The heavy duty frame with built in weight boxes, is intended to hold weight for added down pressure on the spoons, when necessary. Dual parking stands ensures that you will never have to pick up your plugger, and the CAT. 1 quick hitch compatible hitch make it safer and easier to hook up.
- Width: 72"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1