KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL GEAR DRIVEN ROTARY TILLERS are ideal for preparation of seed beds, renovation of pastures, orchards, vineyards and mulching-in cover crops and stubble. With 6 tines per flange, they provide a uniform mixture throughout cultivated depth and produce loose textured soil that holds moisture and reduces erosion. This Category 1 tiller is Quick Hitch compatible and includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch.
- Width: 60"'
- Number of Tines: 42
- Approx. HP: 25-40
This King Kutter XB Xtra Gear Driven Rotary Tiller has all the quality features of the full size tillers. The heavy-duty frame and six tines per flange produce a better seedbed. They provide a uniform mixture throughout cultivated depth and produce loose, textured soil that holds moisture and reduces erosion.
- 54 In. XBX Rotary Tiller - TG-54-XBX-OK
- Category 1 hitch
- 20-35 recommended HP
- 36 tines
- Oversized shafts & gears
- Strong, balanced rotor shaft
- Large bearings with protective seals
- Extra long A-frame with back braces
- Heat treated, long-wearing tines
- Six L-shaped tines per flange
- Shielded PTO shaft with slip clutch
- Well balanced to eliminate vibration
- Adjustable skids for depth control
- Connects to 3-point, 540 RPM tractor
- Torque tube frame to absorb shock loads
- Frame welded for strength, not bolted
- Support stand for easier hook up
Designed for Subcompact Tractors.Learn More
Priefert Manufacturing has been crafting equine, livestock, poultry, canine, and rodeo equipment since 1964. They know that horses are more than just pets or livestock -- they are a part of the family. The people behind Priefert live the lifestyle on their family owned and operated ranch and understand that safety is a priority for equine enthusiasts. That's why Priefert products are used by more equine professionals and cowboys than any other brand.
Number one selling ** Priefert Utility Round Pens** use chain connectors and oval end frames to create tight connections that increase safety while the "fishhooks" on top help eliminate dangerous foot traps. The panels are 62" high to discourage horses from jumping over them. Lightweight and easy to set up even on uneven ground, Priefert Utility Round Pens are both portable and versatile.
Priefert Utility Round Pens are constructed using "horse-safe" 12' utility panels. The 6'x9' utility bow gate features a single piston lever latch to allow access from horseback. The utility panels are crafted with single piece vertical stays to add extra strength to the structure. The entire round pen is coated with an architectural grade powder coat finish with UV inhibitors to protect from scratches, rust, and fading. Priefert Utility Round Pens are an investment that will last.
- Includes: 18 (12' Panels) and 1 (6x9 Bow Gate)
- Panel Height: 62"
- Number of Rails: 6
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Construction: Utility panels and bow gate are made from 1.66" OD 20 gauge round tubing; vertical stays are made from 1.050" OD steel tubing fitted through drilled rails.
Taylor-Way Gear-Driven Rotary Tillers have a rugged, reinforced main frame for years of dependable service. Available in 4’, 5’, 6’, or 7’ widths.
The heavy duty gear drive operates in an oil bath for dependable performance and reduced maintenance.
6-tines per flange requires less horsepower yet operates smoothly, especially in tough conditions.
Standard slip clutch 540 RPM drive line provides protection for drive components…a feature that’s optional on most other brands.
Tilling depth controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum 8” depth.
Standard heavy-duty rear deflector provides improved leveling and soil finish.
Reinforced main frame.
Recommended for tractors up to 65 HP
- 540 RPM Slipclutch drive line standard on Taylor-Way tillers, optional on most other brands
- Tilling depth is controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum of 8” depth
- Heavy duty gear drive gives smooth reliable performance. Oil bath operation provides constant lubrication for long life
- 6-tines per flange require less horsepower
- Heavy-duty steel rotor shaft
- Heavy-duty flanges built for years of hard work
Tree work is dangerous, but it doesn't have to be. The Priefert Limbinator Limb Saw makes a dangerous task safer by eliminating the need for ladders, buckets, hand held chainsaws, bow saws, pole pruners, and tree climbing. The Limbinator keeps you out of harms way when cutting limbs. The risks of chainsaw kickback, dodging falling limbs, and climbing ladders on uneven ground are a thing of the past when you invest in a Limbinator. With the Priefert Limbinator limb saw, one person can make quick work of a difficult task. The cut limbs fall into the front end loader while the operator stays safe within the machine.
In addition to being a safer option than hand held chainsaws, the Limbinator is fast and affordable. There is no need to hire an expensive professional tree service or waste hours of time cutting limbs when you can prune an entire tree with the Limbinator limb saw in mere minutes. The Limbinator quickly and easily attaches to the front end loader of your tractor, skid loader, or backhoe and is powered by the hydraulic system of your machine. The long arm allows you to cut limbs as high as 8 feet above the reach of your front end loader while the weight of the saw helps make the cut. Even large limbs are no match for the powerful Limbinator limb saw, which is constructed using heavy duty square tubing that is double-walled at the cutting edge. The chain is laser cut from a single piece of hardened alloy steel, and the reversible motor helps you get out of a pinch easily. The Priefert Limbinator Limb Saw is the fastest, easiest, and safest way to cut limbs.
- Self-oiling system and reversible motor
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- 5,000 RPM
- Chain: 81 drive link, .325-inch pitch, .063-inch gauge
- Chainsaw Bar Length: 20"
- Folded Length: 101"
- Standard male fitting (1-1/2" pipe thread) included attaches to your tractor's quick connect system
- Length: 102 in.
- Width: 11 in.
- Height: 9 in.
- Weight: 86 lbs.
- Features a single-lever, double-sided squeeze mechanism with heavy-duty linkage
- Heavy-duty squeeze lever for improved ergonomics, ease of use, and safety
- Drop-down horseshoes for easy top-side access, as well as the fold-down and fully removable bottom panels
- Spring-loaded side exit door for larger animals to exit and for sorting
- Scale-ready and equipped to handle various load bar configurations
- Rear vertical sliding tailgate with automatic locking that locks it in both the closed and fully open positions with safety stop at top
- Rear tailgate release and side door release feature durable triangular pull handles hooked to pulleys at pivot points for ease of operation and durability
- Grease fittings on all major pivot points
- Entire unit is powder coated for corrosion resistance and long life in the field
- Measures 80" H x 42" W x 95" L
King Kutter's XB Finish Mowers are built with quality and features that will make your lawn the envy of the neighbors. Mowing has never been easier because of the free-floating flex hitch system. The use of the free-floating flex hitch system allows the mower to follow the contour of the ground, thus mowing evenly on uneven terrain. King Kutter's XB Finish Mowers are constructed with a 3/16" reinforced deck featuring 3 cast iron blade spindles with ball bearings and 1/4" thick heat treated blades offset to ensure a smooth even cut. Other features include a fully baffled underdeck, anti-scalp roller, easy height adjusters, 40 HP cast iron gearbox and tubular wheel arms.
- Free-floating flex hitch system
- Heavy duty steel deck
- Heavy duty cast iron gearbox
- Single belt with EZ adjustment system
- Turf Friendly, 4 ply pneumatic tires
- Shielded PTO shaft with shear pin
- Anti-scalp roller
- Fully baffled deck
- Easy height adjustment
- Rear discharge units come with belt guards as standard equipment
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 6' 6" Series 600 Lift Type Offset Disc Harrow with 20 Notched Discs 600-21-20CO-7$1,776.97
The Series 600 is a heavy-duty Disc Harrow designed for primary tillage, fire breaks, weed control, and food plots. Suitable for tractors from 30-60 HP. This disc features a tubular box frame in a weight class rugged enough for the farmer or landscaper, yet economical enough for the part-timer.
- Main Frame Constructed from ¼”x3”x3” Tubing
- Category I Straddle Mount, 3-Point Hitch
- • Quick Hitch Compatible
- Adjustable Gang Angles from 10-28 degrees
- 1” Square Axle Shafts
- Maintenance Free Sealed Bearings
- Rigid Bearing Hangers
- Available with 18”, 20”, or 22” Cut Out Blades
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL BOX FRAME DISC HARROWS are constructed of heavy steel square tubing. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. The disc gang axles are made of 1" square high carbon steel rods mounted on double thrust sealed steel bearings. These disc harrows have four angle adjustments of 16 degrees, 30 degrees, 44 degrees, and 57 degrees with an easy single bolt adjustment.
- Width: 90"
- Number of Blades: 24
- Blade Diameter: 20"
The Classic Series has the traditional trademarked Lowe look while incorporating the latest in performance and durablity features. All of this at a lower price than the previous models.
NOTE: Lowe chain-reduction auger drive units come standard with a 2 9/16" diameter through- hardened round drive shaft. A 2" (51 mm) diameter hex drive shaft is optional.
Ideal for 16-25 gpm range. With a large-displacement hydraulic motor, this drive is ideal for large skid-steer loaders , backhoe loaders, and larger mini-excavators. This unit will handle auger bits up to 36 inch diameter in many conditions.Learn More