Draw is easy on the DC power source. Compatible with petroleum products of all types including diesel, gasoline, kerosene, mineral spirits, heptane, and hexane. 2" threaded base for tank openings. Integral check, automatic bypass and thermal-relief valves, and built-in strainer (inlet screen). No foot valve or lubrication required. Offers corrosion-proof adjustable section pipe, iron rotor, machined carbon vanes, heavy-duty switch, thermal overload protector and junction box.Pump security equipped for padlocking. Basic 12 volt DC pump with nozzle boot that protects against dirt and contamination. Pump only, accessories sold separately.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 15 GPM
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Motor
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to B20
- 2 Year Warranty
- Built in Strainer
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Cast Bronze rotor with Bronze Rotary Vanes
Specifications / Dimensions
- Height: 6 1/2"
- Length: 10"
- Width: 10"
- Amps: 19
- Nozzle Size: 3/4"
- Volatge: 12
- Hose Size: 1"
- Inlet Size: 3/4"
GQF Box Brooders are designed to eliminate stress in young birds by providing plenty of heat, fresh air, light, feed and water space, and sanitary conditions for a confined area. Three clear plastic panels allow full and easy viewing of the brooder’s interior. Each brooder comes with three 28.5' troughs which maybe used for either feed or water. Ample feed and water space is necessary to allow weaker chicks access in the presence of more dominant chicks.
Any trough may be equipped with optional automatic watering to provide the large quantity of water necessary. Failure to provide proper feed and water space can result in slower weight gain and perhaps higher chick mortality. The troughs are mounted on the outside of the brooder so that the chicks do not mix droppings into the food or water. The 300-watt heater provides sufficient heat while the vented plastic side panels keep out drafts.
As chicks are drawn to light rather than heat, each heater has a socket for a low wattage attraction light bulb (2 bulbs included), which helps to hold the chicks in the heated area. Each brooder comes with a thermometer and a wafer thermostat, which is accurate to 1 degree.
The floor is a thin wire ½” mesh which will allow droppings to easily pass through. For small chicks like quail this floor requires that a layer of No 1628 DACB paper or paper towels be laid down on the wire for the first 4 to 7 days after which quail may stand on the ½” wire floor.
Day old poultry and ducks can be placed directly on the wire. Drop pans are made of lightweight aluminum for long life. Drop pans can be easily pulled out even when brooders are stacked and the wire floor is heavy with birds.
- This box brooder is universal as each side panel comes with an adjustable gate to regulate openings for chick size.
- 32” X 38” X 12” Approx. capacity to 4th week - 100 quail - 50 Chukar or Pheasants. Poultry Chick capacity - 100 chicks through 2 weeks.
- Shipped in 2 cartons.
- (Needs #5001 Feeder & Waterer for game
$249.97The Femco Large Side Entry Universal Weatherbrake 307020895 installs quickly and easily. It is designed with a heavy vinyl cover, adjustable window flaps, heavy gauge steel frame, big 3 section window and has amply shoulder room for mounting side entry tractors.Product Features:
- Custom Fit: Tailored to the make and model of tractors listed for a tight fit.
- Windshield: Rigid, clear vinyl with a heavy steel frame and no loose gaps to let in cold or wind. Windshield is plate-polished, wrinkle and distortion free for maximum visibility, less eyestrain with flexible plastic side windows.
- Reinforced Vinyl Laminate: Vinyl is resistant to ripping or rotting. Sewn with nylon thread using double lock seams in stress areas reinforced brass grommets.
- Frame: Heavy gauge steel frame with a powder coat finish.
- Installation: Fewer pieces and precision tooled metal parts that slip easily into place. No special tools needed.
- Comes only in the color black.
To measure for your weatherbrake you will need to measure from the top of the tractor to the top of the steering wheel. This will need to measure between 42 inches and 66 inches for this weatherbrake to fit.
See the Pictures listed for tractor model/make fit guide.Learn More
Our Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Our rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. We take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with few chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded and joined by a computer-driven-and-guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.Learn More
Discover the convenience of versatile, high-speed moisture testing with the M20P portable moisture tester. No cups or screw-on caps—just get a simple scoop from bins or hoppers.
Featuring ±0.5 repeatability with normal stored grain, this technologically advanced unit lets you easily bias to match readings to local elevator tests. Select grain types with the push of a button, and change grain calibrations with a simple download.
- Test up to 20 grains
- Download preprogrammed calibrations to suit your needs (for Europe unless otherwise indicated):
- Corn (U.S. and Europe)
- Soybeans (U.S.)
- Wheat (U.S. and Europe)
- Barley (six and two row)
- English ray grass
- Milho Alta and Baixa (Portugal)
- Milo (U.S.)
- Soja (Portugal)
- Trigo (Portugal)
Ideal for exposition centers, fairgrounds, or home use, these panels are designed for the confinement of small livestock, such as sheep, hogs, and goats. These versatile panels allow for quick and easy setup. With vertical bars that are set on 4” centers, these panels discourage livestock from rearing up and finding a foothold, the way they often do with horizontal-rail panels. Priefert’s Sheep, Hog, and Goat Panels are available in a variety of lengths and connect using sturdy pin connections. Each panel features an Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors to add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches, and fading.
- Height: 49”
- Vertical Bar Spacing: 4” centers
- Frame constructed from 1.66” OD 18 gauge tubing
- Vertical rails constructed from 1.05” OD 18 gauge tubing
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Brown
Our Fence Line Feeder Panels are designed for feeding square-bale, loose hay or silage in the pasture fence line or corner. They can also be used in barns or sheds for easy feeding. 50" high, these feeder panels are available in 2" tubing in E-Coat red. These panels are also great for constructing your own square bale feeders of various sizes, with S-bar openings and quick pin hookup. The superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the S-bar design helps prevent calves from getting inside.Learn More
Garlon 4 Ultra 60.45% Triclopyr Specialty Herbicide was developed by Dow AgroSciences to deliver enhanced performance on unwanted vegetation along roadsides, industrial rights-of-way and similar noncrop sites. The advanced, patented formulation also helps ensure the continued availability of the workhorse active ingredient triclopyr for professional right-of-way vegetation management.
Garlon 4 Ultra is available exclusively from Dow AgroSciences to meet the changing needs of vegetation management professionals, the public and the environment. The innovative formulation uses a plant-derived solvent as a proactive measure to reduce organic compounds and petroleum distillates, reduce odor and improve overall performance. Dow AgroSciences also has updated and improved the label directions as part of its ongoing stewardship initiative.
- Improved formulation, 4 lbs. a.i./gallon
- Non-petroleum-based, plant-derived methylated seed oil solvent, reducing environmental impact
- Industry standard for cut-stump, basal bark and dormant stem treatments
- Demonstrates increased efficacy on multiple woody species, including mesquite, sweetgum and scotch broom
- Broad-spectrum control of brush and broadleaf weeds
- Low odor
- Packaged in easy-to-use 2 ½ gallon containers and 30-gallon plastic drums
- Available in returnable, refillable containers through Continuum™ Prescription Control & Container Management System
Whether you are leveling your backyard, removing roots, spreading topsoil or gravel, backfilling holes, plowing, or cultivating, ground engaging lawn tractor attachments get the job done quickly and efficiently. Professional-grade products built for homeowners.
Brinly 38” Tow-Behind Sleeve Hitch Box Scraper
The Brinly 38" Box Scraper is a great all-around garden tractor attachment for landscaping, gardening, and yard work. Projects such as leveling a yard, removing roots and other unwanted debris, spreading topsoil and gravel, or backfilling holes can all be completed quickly and efficiently with this versatile attachment. Easily remove the side plates and scarifier bar and the Box Scraper becomes a rear blade which is ideal for grading, backfilling, or moving dirt, sand, gravel, and snow. Get more projects done with just one garden tractor attachment.
Features and BenefitsLearn More
1. Compact 38” working width ideal for landscaping and gardening and is easily maneuvered through tight spaces
2. Box scraper/ blade design provides multi-use functionality for grading and backfilling projects
3. Requires a sleeve hitch which is not included; sleeve hitches can be purchased through the tractor manufacturer