When it comes to top-of-the-line grain testing at an economical price, look no further than the GAC® 2100 Agri.
The GAC® 2100 Agri provides grain testing results in just 32 seconds and has the ability to store eight grain calibrations. Thousands of grain depots worldwide rely on the government certified results of DICKEY-john moisture tester. The GAC 2100 gives you the ability to run continuous samples. This unit comes with an available calbiration library of more than 450 grains. Units are easily reprogrammed- users can change productdisplay labels and calibrations at any time.
- Quick, fully automated grain testing
- Engineered with advanced technology
- Consistent moisture, temperature, and test weight results
- Use for cereals, oilseeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, and beans
- 8 reprogrammable calibrations
- 8 pre-loaded languages
- Large LCD Display (240 x 64 pixels)
- 2 RS232 Printer ports
- Measurement Method: capacitance, Conductance, Weighing Device
- Applications: Cereals, oil-seeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, beans
- Measured Parameters: Mositure, Temperature, Specific Weight
- Moisture Range: 5 to 45% (depending on grain calibration)
- Grain Temperature: 0 ° - 50 ° C (32 ° - 104 ° F)
- Temp Difference: 20° C (room to grain sample)
- Temperature Compensation: Yes, Automatic
- Moisture Repeatability: .1% (depending on Application)
- Moisture Resolution: .1% moisture
- Grain Sample: Whole Grain, pellets
- Sample Size: 250 Grains (approximate for cereal grains)
- Operating Temperature: 5 & deg; C - 45 & deg; C ( 41 & deg; F - 113 ° F)
- Humidity: 5% - 95% (non-condensing)
- Power Supply: 85 - 264 VAC, 48-62 Hz at 20VA consumption
- Dimensions: 14.75" x 15.25" x 16"
$2,770.97The Rancher Tub and Alley is a great working system for small herds.
- Portable - will fit in full-size pick up bed.
- 6' height and 2" diameter tubing creates intimidating barrier.
- Top and bottom braces between each tub panel provides a safe working area.
- Package consists of a 1/4 Tub and 10' of adjustable alley.
- Can be set up for left or right sweep.
- Powder Coat finish provides long lasting protection.
- Alley adjust from 19"-29".
- Connectors included to hook to Value Chute or Value Head Gate.
- Sweep Gate and Panels constructed of 2" 16 gauge tubing.
- Gate frame constructed of 2" schedule 40 pipe.
- 13 gauge top & bottom braces between each 4' tub panel.
- 11 gauge Alley Bows.
Powder Coated Windmill Aeration Systems includes - Airstone Diffuser and Foot Valve, 100 ft. Air line, 50 ft. Weighted Air line, Hose Connector Pack, & Pivot Points. Sizes are all 20'.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!
Available in the following colors:
- Blue & White
- Forest Green
- Green & Yellow
- Red & White
- Custom (1 or 2 colors)
The rock bucket grapple is an extremely versatile attachment. Pick up rocks, clean up job-sites, clear brush, dress yards, carry logs and firewood. With 3/8" bucket tines, 1/2" grapple tines, enclosed cylinders and grease fitting on pivot points this grapple bucket is ready for the hard work.Learn More
Vertical – Dome Top tanks are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 4,200 Gallons
- Weight - 220Pounds
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 46 x 32
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
This unique sweep system is designed to give you the best flow for any arena. The heavy-duty curved sweep panels, along with the swinging sweep gate, keep livestock contained as well as flowing into the leadups. It has three full bows for maximum strength and tub integrity. This sweep system is easily set up and requires no tools. Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat brown finish.
- Dimensions: 253" L x 132" W x 114" h
The King Kutter brush clearing attachment is designed with open side wall design. The open side wall design on this brush bucket makes carrying a longer than bucket width item easier.
- Grapple is welded in place
- Buckets come in widths of 68 inch or 75 inch
The King Kutter Manure Fork is used for manure and hay/straw clean-up. Plus this manure fork can also be used for light brush clearing. With its 72 inch large round tine design it makes for an easy after use wash-down.Learn More
The Pregscan from Animark will change the way you take care of pregant large animals. With the ability to detect pregnancy as early as 14 days after breeding, and monitor throughout gestation. With a 98% accuracy, and being able to detect pregancy as quickly as 1 minute per animal, this product is a must have. By allowing you to quickly identify animals in your herd that are bred or open, you will be able to increase productivity and increase profitability.
- For use with Horse or Cattle
- Detect pregnancy early and throughout gestation.
- Comes complete with all accessories (carry case, cable, charger, manual, and sensor) and training DVD.
- Portable and ready for heavy use.
Skid steer loader bucket with teeth. Heavy duty low profile design. Built tough. Great for use on a construction, farm, ranch, or landscaping job site.Product Specifications
- Overall depth: 39.5” less teeth
- Overall height: 22”
- Inside width: 94”
- Inside depth: 36” less teeth
- Wrapper: A36 steel
- 3/8 " steel skid plates