KING KUTTER'S REAR BLADES are designed for value added performance. Uses include road grading and maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens and much more. They are constructed of durable 1/4" thick by 14" high moldboard specially formed to roll dirt and prevent drag. The cutting edge is made of high carbon steel and is sharpened on both edges for double use. These rear blades feature an angle iron frame for added strength. Each unit has five forward and five reverse angular adjustments for maximum efficiency.
- Width: 7'
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear
- Offset and Tilt Adjustments: Yes
Tarter Super Stock equipment offers the heaviest walk-, ride-, and drive-thrus on the market and are the ultimate choice for livestock management of any type.
- 2-1/4” 14-gauge precision cut laser braces
- 2” 14-gauge gate and support bars
- Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube for maximum strength
- Gate panel stands 6’ tall from ground
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Double latching system
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Bow Hook-up Adapter available for 3-way connections
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- Dimensions: 4' L x 90" H
Regular Price: $319.97
Special Price: $309.99
The MoistureMatch is programmed with grain scales that have been derived from laboratory test comparisons with the leading commercial meters in North America. Calibration adjustments to the MoistureMatch only impact the moisture curve immediately surrounding the specific moisture that is being adjusted. The rest of the curve is not affected. Adjustments can be made independently to high and low moistures and can be made to multiple individual moisture points over the entire moisture range. This technology truly allows the user to “match” his grain elevator’s specific commercial tester more precisely.Product Features
- 33 Grains and 7 Languages
- User selects from one of five options: Motomco 919, Motomco 919E, DICKEY-john GAC 2000, Labtronic (Canada), Industry Standard
- LCD shows multiple readouts and on-line instructions
- Backlit for night use
- Averaging capability displays the last six test results and running average of tests
- Compaction sensor technology displays moisture automatically when optimum grain compaction threshold is reached
- Operating Range (Moisture): 5% to 40% depending on grain tested
- Operating Range (Temperature): 32° to 113°F (0° to 45°C)
- Repeatability: ± 0.5% in normal moisture range for stored grain
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% in normal moisture range for stored grain
- Display Resolution: 0.1% moisture
- Battery: Two 9 volt batteries included
Out of stock
- 25 Gallon Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Tank Lower Tank Profile for Improved Stability
- Full Drain Out Capability with Molded in Drain Port Cap and Tether Full Length Drain Sump
- Large Pickup Sump 5" Fill Lid with Tether
- Both Gallon and Liter Fluid Volume Indicator
- Molded Wand Clips 12 Volt Demand
- Diaphragm Pump 2.1 GPM; 60 PSI
- 18" Lever Handgun with Adjustable Pattern Tip
- 15" of Handgun Hose Max Vertical Throw
- 18' Max Horizontal Throw
- 30' Conveniently Attaches to a Lawn Tractor
- 80" Swath
- 8' Lead Wire with Quick Connect
- Ready for Roundup
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire.
- 1.8 GPM Shurflo Pump
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 18” Handgun with 15ft of Hose
- Recommended with UTV’s and Mini-trucks
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- Round-up® Ready
- Adjustable Pressure with Return to Tank
- 6" Reversible Cutting Edge
- Left 7 Right Sliding Moldboard
- Full Swivel with 22 degrees and 45 degrees forward and reverse
- Left and Right 22 degree tilt
- Welded A-Frame
- Category I Hitch
Ideal for use in the field, monitors the best time to harvest.
Portable, sleek design allows total convenience in field handling. The unit is pre-programmed for 10 charts, which can be selected by the user. For grains at room temperature, the instrument provides accurate moisture and temperature results in less than 10 seconds. The moisture range of the charts goes up to 54%.
- Accurate analysis of moisture and temperature of the grain mass.
- Its performance is of vital importance in the analysis of grain moisture from the plots for perfect mapping area to be harvested, avoiding losses by excess moisture, providing overview of the whole area and which should be taken initially.
- 3.5" TFT Color Touch Screen Display and rechargeable Lithium-ion batteries.
- Rechargeable lithium battery, on power grid or in your car with an inverter.
- For more than 250 types of grains, with up to 10 types selectable for quick access.
- Display's results of temperature and moisture.
- Auto power off to save battery.
- Integrated scale.
- Easily operated through intuitive menu. It has a 3.5" color touchscreen display.
- Software in four languages. (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese).