KING KUTTER'S HEAVY DUTY KUTTERS are designed to meet the needs of any tough job. It is constructed of extra heavy material, 8" I-Beam side rails, and a 3/16" single sheet top deck that is fully reinforced with cross and spider bracing, this Kutter is built to perform. Each kutter has a splined cast iron gearbox, a shielded PTO shaft with slip clutch, a solid 3/4" thick steel plate blade carrier, a heavy duty wheel fork(s), a top link swivel, and adjustable laminated tail wheel(s).
- Cutting Width: 84"
- Gearbox Rating: 80 HP
- Deck Thickness: 3/16"
- Blade Size" 1/2 x 4 x 30"
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More
When Tarter designers set out to make the best and most versatile system on the market, they started with several clear objectives. Make it rugged, make it versatile, make it easy to assemble and use, make it affordable, and make it work every single time. The result? An alley and sweep system like no other on the market.
NOTE: Squeeze Chute NOT Included.
- Every unit is pre-assembled at the factory prior to shipping. Everything fits the way it is supposed to. Nothing is missing. Nothing is broken. That’s why we can guarantee smooth assembly and operation each and every time.
- No tools required, unless sweep gate latch is reversed. Assembly is simple. The complete unit can be set up in 6 different configurations, putting the controls where you want them, in less than an hour
- Each tub has 3 full bows to hold the sweep tub in place – this means no shifting or moving of any tub panels regardless of the load.
- A fully adjustable alleyway on all units allows working animals of any size. These are versatile systems, designed for a wide range of species, sizes, and ages. The alleyway rolls on a smooth but tough roller system. Large alley adjustment handles make adjustment easy in 3" increments from 13" to 31". Interchangeable first bow at chute connection points make for clean and easy connections to either the Cattlemaster or Cattleman Chutes.
- Value pricing offers a heavyduty system at a lightweight price. All sweep and alley systems are 14-gauge or heavier. The 7-bar design on both the open and sheeted unit is heavier and more rigid than any on the market. You simply get more cattle-handling capacity, versatility, and simplicity for a good deal less money. The durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish will still be bright and rust-free long after dip-painted models are covered in rust. Expect these heavy-duty, rugged units to be your working partners for a long, long time.
- Both open and sheeted units ship complete on a single pallet that includes all components and easy-touse, picture-based assembly instructions. This means easy shipping to the farm after purchase.
Model XR-7 trencher - 24" depth x 6" wide - standard chain. Price includes mini-loader mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 8-14GPM - Max PSI 3,000Learn More
NOTE: The customer is responsible for getting this item off of the truck. This item is too large to be unloaded with a lift gate, so you must have some means to unload it when it arrives.
Priefert’s number one selling squeeze chute of all time, the S04 heavy duty Squeeze Chute helps take the “work” out of working cattle. Designed to be “Easy on the Cow, Easy on the Cowboy,” this chute offers a number of features that make it one of the safest chutes on the market for animals and operators. With Priefert's patented “Infinite Locking System” (which is Guaranteed for Life), cattle are always controlled by the lock, rather than by the strength of the operator. Never before has a manual squeeze chute been so easy to operate. A single individual can control the tailgate, headgate, squeeze and side exit from one spot with minimal effort. This chute is contoured to fit cattle and the headgate self-adjusts to the correct locking width to fit any size animal. This, coupled with the “floating floor” adjustment and the split tailgate, makes this chute ideal for working cattle of all sizes. With multiple access points, the S04 gives you total control of your herd for all your cattle working needs.
- Designed to be user friendly, all levers and handles are located so that a single individual can operate the headgate, tailgate, squeeze, and side exit from one spot with minimal effort.
- Headgate locks and Side Squeeze locks are GUARANTEED FOR LIFE! This infinite locking system allows a perfect fit for every size animal.
- Model 91 Headgate operates in manual or automatic catch mode. To set the automatic catch, move the auto-catch lever to activate the spring, and then use the self-catching lever on the front of the headgate to select one of 4 opening widths. The sides of the headgate are contoured to fit securely around the neck of the animal.
- Five contoured upper access panels on each side of the chute are controlled by gravity latches, and allow maximum access to both sides of the animal.
- “Floating Floor” adjustment allows the width of the floor to be adjusted in seconds with the pull of an overhead lever. No more digging through the mud and manure required! When not in use, the adjustment lever is stored over the top of the chute so it is not in the operator’s way.
- Removable bottom access panels on each side of the chute are controlled by gravity latches and allow easy access to the lower part of the animal, making it easy to check hooves and/or udders.
- The Side Exit gate can be used as a sorting exit or as an emergency exit by simply pulling on the release rope. Once the animal is clear of the chute, use the “easy pull” return lever to close the side gate, returning it to its original locked position without ever moving around the chute. When not in use, the return lever is stored of the top of the chute, held in place with a gravity latch.
- The “split tailgate” features dual controls to allow operation of the tail gate from the front or rear of the chute. The simple pull of a pin disengages half of the tailgate to create a “calf-sized” entry into the chute. Put the pin back in place to resume split tailgate action.
- This tailgate will lock in the closed position to secure the animal inside the chute. It will also lock in the open position to allow easy access for palpation and artificial insemination.
- Head Restraint Chain can easily be secured around an animal’s head to provide easy access for doctoring eyes or reading ear tags/tattoos.
- No head-banging handles in the way of the operator! All handles are parallel along the side of the chute or store over the chute and out of the way of the operator.
- 5 year limited manufacturer warranty on workmanship and materials.
- This design allows maximum neck access, offering greater convenience for preferred injection sites.
- Overhead squeeze lever pulls down parrallel to the chute so its not in the operator's way while working cattle. With the squeeze engaged, the lever can be stored above and out of the operator's way by simply sliding the lever up, then twisting and locking the lever into place.
- Lubricate locks and all moving parts before each use with a light oil (i.e. WD-40). DO NOT use heavy oil.
- Comes standard with the HG91 Manual/Automatic Headgate
- Includes Head Chain (HC)
Specifications Overall Height 80" Overall Length 94.5" Overall Width (including handles) 53" Inside Height 62.5" (floor to inside top of the tailgate frame) Inside Length 87" Inside Width 24" at the Belly Pipe, 30" at the bend of the contoured side panels Weight 1210 lbs. (all weights appropriate) Color Dip Painted Priefert Blue
Free Standing Leg Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved)containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications.
Leg Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators
Ace Roto-Mold’s unique baffle system is easy to install and clean. These baffles help to reduce fluid sloshing. Baffles come standard in some tanks and offered as an option in others.
- Capacity - 3,200 Gallons
- Weight - 1,100 Pounds
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 88 x 172 x 74
- Requirements - Hoops
Model XR-7 trencher - 24" depth x 4" wide - double anti-back flex chain. Price includes mini-loader mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 8-14GPM - Max PSI 3,000Learn More
The Homesteader Calving Pen utilizes a 1/4 sweep gate along with the 10' split sweep gate to give incredible access and control for calving assistance. Utilizes the HD self catch head gate. Includes a 3' bow gate for safe and easy entry. Weights 1,285 lbs.
- Safe and efficient pen for calving or doctoring.
- Panels and gates constructed of 14-gauge, 1½" square tubing.
- Self-catching head gate with safety release mechanism has two emergency trip releases that quickly relieve pressure on an animal's neck if needed. This unit also works well for those who prefer to calve with the animal on it side.
- Both Calving Pen squeeze panels swing 180° - completely out of the way - crucial when animal is calving and requires assistance from more than one person.
- Both Calving Pen squeeze panels are split, allowing full access while ensuring a safe confinement situation for operator and animal.
- 10' gate is fitted with a sure latch closure for ease of use during one-man operation.
- Rope and cleat device keeps the animal contained. The device is quiet and safer than traditional metal ratchets.
- The 30-inch roll gate in the front of the calving pen provides easy access for the operator and is self-locking in the closed position.
- A "user friendly" step-by-step cursor prompt, guides you through programming of each routine.
- The Touchscreen allows the operator to customize up to 20 different conditioning routines with up to 12 different steps (forward, reverse, pause, speed, etc) for individuals or groups of alike animals.
- Length: 20"
- Width: 12"
- Height: 24"
This is an upgraded system that includes 2 color powder coating of the tower and windmill head as well as a personalized tailfin.
The Telescopic Windmill Aeration System includes 100` of regular airline, 50` of Weighted Airline, Airstone diffuser, Foot Valve and Hose Connector Pack.
The telescopic pole windmill system is ideal for ¼ acre to 3 acre ponds that are in public domain - such as golf courses or municipal ponds. The tower is designed like a 25 Ft tall light post and its modern style has attracted many residential and rural pond owners as well.
The tower design hides all airline which goes down from the compressor through the tower and it prevents any one from climbing the tower as well. Each system comes in three segments with an hinge system at the base for ease of assembly and installation.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!
$3,698.97Pond Fountain/Water Pumps1 HP 230V Fountain SystemLearn More
Give your pond or lake a decorative water fountain, discourage insect breeding, and prevent stagnant water with one of our fountain pumps.
- 1HP Complete Pre-assembled Pond/Fountain Pump System 230V
- Sprays 24' high and 46' in diameter. Minimum operation depth is 5'
- 3 interchangeable nozzles
- Minimal care and maintenance
- 100' submersible fountain cable with G.F.C.I outlet.
- Pump flow = 6150 gallons per hour