DICKEY-john, the worldwide leader in grain moisture analyzers, offers the GAC® 2500-AGRI, an affordable moisture tester that provides elevator-like results. The GAC 2500-AGRI uses the newest analysis technology (149 MHz) to provide repeatable results, just like the instruments at the elevator. One key benefit of 149 MHz technology is the reduction of grain calibrations required to deliver precise results. Additionally, the GAC 2500-AGRI has more accurate temperature sensing capabilities, allowing you to measure in extreme temperature conditions including frozen and hot grain. Operation is also simplified with an intuitive color touchscreen, providing accurate results regardless of user skill level.
Features and Benefits:
- Utilizes 149 MHz technology to provide elevator-like results
- Easy-to-use, intuitive color touchscreen eliminates operator training
- Accurate temperature-sensing capabilities allow you to measure frozen and hot grain
- Memory storage for up to 3,000 measurements
- Multiple USB ports on the back of the unit for software upgrades, USB devices, printer and peripherals
- Additional USB ports located on the front of unit for easy calibration imports, as well as keyboard and mouse plug-ins for inputting set-up data
Backed by the power of DICKEY-john:
When you buy a DICKEY-john GAC 2500-AGRI you get all the dependability and value you expect from DICKEY-john products. Like all DICKEY-john products, the GAC 2500-AGRI is designed, manufactured, and supported in the USA.
With the myriad of applications in the industry, DICKEY-john understands the need to modify moisture testers to suit the requirements of your region and operation. That is why the GAC 2500-AGRI is designed with a robust set of standard calibrations and supported with the option for expansion.
- Lowest legal temperatures, up to 20% moisture at -4°F
- Highest moisture limit with unofficial hot grain calibrations
- Calibrations specifically developed for specialty crops such as peanuts, almonds, and popcorn
- Best-in-class support backed by DICKEY-john’s onsite calibration laboratories
- Convenient, easy-to-download calibrations available on www.dickey-john.com
- Custom calibration development available for unique crop and region attributes
- Operating temperature: 36 to 113°F (2 to 45°C)
- Power: 110/220V, 50/60 Hz, 30/35 VA
- Humidity: 20 to 90% noncondensing
- Grain temperature: -4°F to +113°F (-20° to +45°C) depending on grain calibrations
- Storage/transit temperature: -4 to +140°F (-20 to +60°C
- Moisture range: 5 to 45% (grain dependent)
- Approximate Weight: 25 lbs. (11.43 kg)
- Approximate dimensions: 17”H x 19”W x 14”D (43.18cm H x 48.26cm W x 35.56 cm D)
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 10' 270 Series - Pull Type with Single Airplane Tires and Chain Guards - Cylinder 270-120PSACGCY$7,312.97
The Series 270 10’ Pull-type and Lift-type Cutters deliver powerful cutting action and a variety of options that make it easy to customize your implement for a wide range of uses. Designed for tough cutting jobs, our mowers will provide you with years of dependable service.
- 7 Gauge Deck Material
- 10”x1/4” side Skirts
- 16,233 RPM Blade Tip Speed
- 90 HP Outboard Gearboxes, and 125 HP Splitter Gearbox, 540 RPM
- Replaceable Skid Shoes
- Tubular (2”x3”) Bracing
The Powder River 20' Homesteader Deluxe Alley matches up to the Portable Sweep Tub. Order the alley separately or as a package with the sweep tub. 10' Homesteader Deluxe Add-On Sections are also available to lengthen your alley. Add Pregnancy Testing Gates and the Powder River Squeeze Chute of your choice for a complete working system. 2' x 8' pieces of wood can be bolted between the lower three rails by drilling through the wood and vertical stays that are on the panels. (wood and bolts not included)
- Toughest open rail system on the market
- Adjustable alley -- can handle calves to bulls
- Portable and assembles in less than an hour
- System is very portable and easy to assemble
Priefert brings you a new revolution in training with the Score chute. Building on Priefert’s state-of-the-art fully automatic chute, the groundbreaking Score chute is the ultimate training tool. The interior neck gate allows the operator to hold the steer inside the chute and repeatedly open the front gate to “score” his or her horse, making this chute essential for keeping horses competition ready.
Every roper knows that having a well-trained horse is a key element for success. It’s critical for a horse to respond to the rider’s cue, rather than the sounds and movements of the chute or the steer. The Score chute’s interior neck gate is engaged with the push of a button. This “locks” the steer in place, making it possible for the roper to “score” the horse. This chute’s innovative neck gate, coupled with all the amazing features of the Fully Automatic chute, make this a must have for any roper. This remote controlled chute is ideal for the practice arena because it virtually eliminates the need for extra chute help.
Many ropers prefer to use this chute in Semi-Automatic Mode, where each function of the chute is controlled by the roper pushing a different button on the remote. In this mode, the optional delay setting on the control box can be used to delay the opening of the front release gate, to allow the roper to prepare for the run after pressing the release button. The remote control unit is compact and easily fits in a pocket or in the optional belt clip-holder (sold separately).
In Fully Automatic Mode, the roper must activate the delay feature to engage the interior neck gate. With the delay on, the roper presses a single button to open the front gate. Seconds later, the Interior Neck Gate opens to release the steer. The Laser Eye detects the chute is empty, closes the front release gate, and opens the tailgate to allow the next steer to enter the chute. When the Laser Eye detects the steer is in the chute, the tailgate closes. To close the Interior Neck Gate, the roper pushes a separate button on the remote before the next run.
By turning off the delay feature in Fully Automatic Mode, the interior neck gate is disengaged. Now, the roper pushes a single button to release the steer, and then the Laser Eye activates the closing of the front release gate and the opening of the split tailgate. Once another steer has entered the chute, the Laser Eye closes the tailgate, allowing the roper to return to the box with a steer loaded and waiting for the next run.
The Priefert name has become synonymous with today’s roping industry. Priefert Roping Chutes and accessories are the number one choice of professional ropers and top organizations. The innovation behind every Priefert Roping Chute combined with their legendary durability, has changed the look and feel of the growing roping industry. Our chutes are the Official Chute of the PRCA, the National Finals Rodeo, the USTRC, the Priefert World Series of Team Roping, the NTRL, the George Strait Team Roping Classic, the BFI, and many more major roping organizations and events, making Priefert the chute of choice when big money is on the line!
- Overall Height: 68”
- Overall Width: 36”
- Inside Width at Top: 30”
- Inside Width at Bottom: 14”
- Overall Length: 86”
- Weight: 620 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Priefert Blue
- A 110 volt electrical outlet and a compressor (not included) capable of producing 90-100 lbs of air pressure and 3.2 CFM are required to activate the chute’s automatic headgate and tailgate
- Draws 5 amps of electricity at peak
50 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates between 13 and 25 GPM (49.2-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Standard: Recommended for loose, damp soil conditions
- Used in arenas for rough stock events
- Constructed of virtually indestructible 8-gauge and 11-gauge materials
- Spring-loaded lever latches and roller guides loaded at the bottom of each chute creating an easy open walkway from chute to chute
- Roller latches allow the gate to open under any condition with maximum functionality providing a safer option
- Strategically placed tie-down bars to allow better control of animals once "tied-in"
- Gate door panels constructed of indestructible "Rumber"
- Each gate is quick and exchangeable
- More filler bars giving more spacing allows better access for hooking cinches and flank straps
- Attachments for sponsor ad billboards
- This chute is an add-on chute for left hand bucking chutes
- All chutes come equipped with a platform
- Stairs and handrails sold separately
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Dimensions: 112" L x 60" W x 90" H
Almost 70 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates with hydraulic flows between 16 and 25 GPM (60.6-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Standard: Recommended for loose, damp soil conditions
Model XR-35 trencher - 36" depth x 8" wide - single standard chain. Price includes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 120-40GPM - Max PSI 4,200Learn More
Model XR-35 trencher - 42" depth x 5" wide - full rock and frost chain. Price includes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 20-40GPM - Max PSI 4,200Learn More
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 25' Series 580 Flex Wing Tandem Disc Harrow, Flex Hanger, 22" Notched Blades with 8" Spacing, 580-F68-8822CO$25,851.97
The Taylor-Way flex wing design delivers excellent cutting and superior leveling ability resulting in a “Taylor Made” finish. When it comes to quality craftsmanship at a price you can afford there is no better choice than the Taylor-Way Series 580/590 Flex Wing Tandem Disc Harrow. Trust the Taylor-Way Series 580/590 to make your job easy, providing excellent reliability in an implement made to last.Specifications
- Cutting Width Range: 17 5” to 25’ 590: 32’
- Average Weight Per Blade: 134 lbs.
- Transport Width: 12’ 9”
- Disc Spacing: 8”, 9”, or Combination
- Blade Diameter: 22
- Blade Thickness: 6 Gauge
- Transport Cylinder/Hoses: 4”x 8”
- Wing Cylinders: 4”x 24”
- Tongue Jack: 5000 lbs. Standard
- Spring or Rigid Bearing Connectors
- 2 – 4”x 8” Transport Cylinders
- 3”x 5” Tubular Frame
- 2—4”x 24” Wing Cylinders
- Disc Scrapers
- Sealed Self Aligning Regreaseable Ball Bearings
- 22” Cut-Out or Round Disc’s
- Hydraulic Hoses
- Single/Double Reversible Drawbar Clevis
- 8” or 9” Disc Spacing
- 1 1/8” Square Axle
- 11L x 15” 8 Ply Tires mounted on 15”x 10” rims