Priefert’s Premier Stalls have been a mainstay in the equine industry for decades. Premier Stalls are safe, attractive, and affordable. This Premier Stall Front combines a vertical bar top with a wood-filled bottom (Wood Kit sold separately). These stalls are designed with the highest degree of consideration for the safety of both the horse and handler. Our Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional environment for their valued animals. This stall front features a center-open door design. The door slides open on apple core rollers. Each stall door includes an access window. The stall front panel also features an opening that allows owners to select a window or feeder option (each sold separately). The door closes using a gravity latch, which can accept a lock if an owner desires. The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. The stall features an attractive black powder coat finish to help the stall resist rust, scratches, and fading, adding years of life to your investment. No tools are required for assembly. Our stall fronts and panels join using simple pin connectors. A starter post is required for stall setup when you are not connecting to a wall or other existing structure (starter post sold separately). Priefert Premier Stall Fronts are available in 10’ and 12’ lengths.
- Constructed from 2” OD 16 gauge tubing
- Vertical Bar Spacing: 2.25” between each vertical bar
- The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel under powder coat
- Door Opening Width: 41.5”
- Door Window Dimensions: 19” wide x 33” tall
- Front Panel Window/Feeder Opening: 28” wide x 33” tall
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Brown
Specially formulated EnduraPlas compact diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.23"L x 27"W x 20"H
- (1) 25-gal. compact diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistnat polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 25 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 31 x 27 x 19 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability. The complete kennel measures 6' tall x 10' wide x 10' long and weighs 273 lbs.Learn More
- 40 Gallon Corrosion
- Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 5” Fill Lid With Tether
- Molded Wand Clips
- 12 Volt (Demand)
- Diaphragm Pump
- 2.1 G.P.M.
- 60 P.S.I.
- 5 Nozzle Boom
- 100 Inch Swath
- Deluxe Pistol Grip Handgun
- With Adjustable Pattern
- Tip & 25 Ft. Handgun Hose
- Remote In-LIne "On-Off"
- Ready For Roundup
KING KUTTER'S DRAG HARROWS are ideal for pasture renovation and maintenance. The Drag Harrow spreads and incorporates manure, thatches dead growth, aerates soil, increases moisture penetration, renovates pastures by preparing the soil for seeding while stimulating existing growth. The Drag Harrow will incorporate lime and fertilizer and will cover broadcast seed to help enhance germination. King Kutter's Drag Harrows are also ideal for tillage applications. It prepares firm, level seedbeds in combination with drills, cultivators and discs. It can be used to break up crusts and clods and will incorporate herbicides evenly because its flexible design assures uniform growth. King Kutter's Drag Harrows are a must for the progressive farmer, rancher, horse owner, and landscaper or grounds keeper.
- Width: 96"
- Length: 48"
The KM 1004 Uni Pro seat assembly features mechanical adjustable lumbar support, extendable and foldable backrest with angle adjustment, weight adjustment of 286 pounds, seat belt fixation points and fold-up armrests. Slide rail travel of 8.25". Seat width of 17.75". Mechanical suspension has a travel distance of 4". SIP of 1.38" and 2.75" stroke reducer. Available in black fabric, gray fabric or black vinyl.
Please Note: The 1004 Uni Pro does not allow for Operator Presence Switch.
In AGCO tractors, this seat only fits if the tractor has a cab and the original seat is a Grammer.Learn More
In AGCO Allis tractors, this seat only fits if the tractor has a cab and the original seat is a KAB. Drilling is required.
In AGCO White tractors, this seat only fits if the tractor has a cab and the original seat is a Grammer or KAB (See model list.). Drilling is required for some models.
In Deutz-Allis tractors, this seat will only fit if the original seat was a Grammer.
In John Deere tractors, this seat only fits if the original seat is a Grammer MSG85 or MSG95.
In Massey Ferguson tractors, this seat only fits if the tractor has a cab with a KAB seat, or if the original seat is a Grammer with a flat floor platform. Drilling is required on models with an original KAB seat.
In Mccormick tractors, this seat only fits if the tractor does not have a cab, or if the tractor has a cab and the original seat is a Grammer.
- Ideal for the small herd
- Single-person operated
- Works with Cattleman Chute
- Can be bolted to wooden alley posts if desired
- Grease fittings at critical points
- Single-piece top linkage for smooth operation
- Quality constructed of heavy-duty 2" tubular steel
- Sold separately or with Cattleman Chute
- Available in powder coat red only for superior corrosion protection
- Measures 72" H x 42" W x 18" L
- Mounting volt width is 37.5"
Recommended for cattle up to 1,100 lbs.Learn More
- 1.8 GPM Shurflo Pump
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 18” Handgun with 15ft of Hose
- Recommended with UTV’s and Mini-trucks
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 120” Boom Spray Coverage
- Round-up® Ready
- Adjustable Pressure with Return to Tank
SQ-Series Augers are an excellent combination of performance and price for light to moderate ground conditions.
- Fabricated Boring Head
- Bolt-On Teeth
- Double Wrap Flighting
- Hardened Fishtail Point
- Made to fit 2-9/16" Round and 2" Hex Drive Shafts
- Flat Bottom
- Used for poles
This rugged, positive displacement, Heavy Duty pump is UL listed. Pumps Bio Diesel Fuels B21-B100 Explosion proof UL listed 1/3 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings, Heavy Duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box. Carbon vanes and ceramic/carbon seals reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift. Easy removable strainer, automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings.Learn More