Snug insulators for u-post or chain link fence. 25 packLearn More
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
- Multiple purpose livestock feed
- Textured with grains & molasses for palatability & consumption
- Nutritionally Balanced
- complements current forage program
- select grains for economical source of energy
How to Feed
- Feed at the rate of .5% to 3% of body weight depending on condition of animal, purpose of feeding, and amount of supplemental forage
- Feed good quality hay or pasture at levels to ensure digestive health and general performance
- Provide fresh clean water at all times
- Feed with supplements & minerals as desired
- Feed free choice of salt.
- Crude Protein 12% (min)
- Crude Fat 2.5% (min)
- Crude Fiber 18% (max)
- Calcium 1.0% (min) / 1.5% (max)
- Phosphorous 0.5% (min)
- Salt 1.1% (min) / 1.6% (max)
- Potassium .95% (min)
- Copper 10ppm (min) / 15ppm (max)
- Selenium .1ppm (min)
- Zinc 90ppm (min)
- Vitamin A 36,000 IU/lb (min)
Wazine 17% Piperazine Wormer. 8 oz Bottle. General purpose wormer for turkeys, chickens and swine. Kills round worms and nodular worms. Oral solution - mix in drinking water.Learn More
Hanging Chicken Canteen is a perfect supplemental waterer made from rugged galvanized steel. Hangs anywhere in or on the hutch.
- Easy to fill
- Prevents spills
- 16 oz. capacity
- Dimensions: 5.5" W x 4" D x 5.5" H
For Optimal Digestion
- Provides a healthier microbial balance in multiple species
- Helps keep animals on feed during stress
- Aids in digestion of nutrients for maximum feed efficiency
- Give Jump-Start Plus orally by placing on the back of the tongue.
- Jump-Start Plus can be administered daily as needed.
- Continue daily administration as long as necessary during times of stress, sickness, transport or competition.
Dosage Animals Age Dosage Horses Newborns 5 g Foals, weanlings, and yearlings 10 g Mature horses 15 g Beef & Dairy Cattle Newborns 5 g Calves, weanlings, and yearlings 10 g Mature cattle 15 g Goats & Sheep Newborns 5 g Weanling and mature goats & sheep 10 g Llamas & Alpacas Newborns 5 g Weanlings and mature llamas & alpacas 10 g Pigs Newborns 5 g Grow/Finish and mature pigs 10 g