This Tarter left hand Roping Box provides a positive location for the horse and rider creating a consistent start every time. With horse safety in mind, Tarter has designed the boxes with a large smooth contact surface and angled legs away from the horse to prevent hock injuries. Each leg comes equipped with plate and anchor holes for a secure hold.
- Stands 3’ 6” tall
- 12’ 9” long
- 14-gauge sheet metal for horse safety
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Heavy Duty Commercial Box Blade
- Forged Steel Spring Shanks
- Clevis Hitch
- Quick Hitch
Monitor up to 24 Rows with the Sensor-1 Fully Digital Population Monitor. See at a glance your Total or Average Population, Speed, Total or Field Acres, Seed Spacing, and Travel Distance. Has an Easy to Read Bar Graph and Backlit Digital Display. This Monitor is Die-Cast Aluminum and Comes with Sunshield, Mounting Bracket, Monitor Cable & Power Cord. Pinned for DICKEY-john.Learn More
Wit the King Kutter Pallet Fork Grapple you can now combine your skid steer's pallet forks with a grapple. If you already have pallet forks add this attachment. Skid steer or forklift use. Clamp down on loads to help stabilize them. The pallet fork grapple is secured by bolts under the unit to your pallet forksLearn More
Skid steer loader bucket with teeth. Heavy duty low profile design. Built tough. Great for use on a construction, farm, ranch, or landscaping job site.Product Specifications
- Overall depth: 39.5” less teeth
- Overall height: 22”
- Inside width: 64”
- Inside depth: 36” less teeth
- Wrapper: A36 steel
- 3/8 " steel skid plates
- 1/4" thick, 13 inch tall side plates are formed smooth inside to prevent material clogging on the side of the grader.
- Center punched reversible cutting edges double the blade life.
- Edges are positioned below the skids for better cutting.
- Replaceable skid shoes are made of 1/2" x 2" steel.
- A-frame mast will fit any category I fast hitch or standard hitch.
Open Top Cone Bottom Tanks are designed for stationary applications. All tanks are furnished with a removable crowned top, fastened to a flange around the top of the tank. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon and/or liter indicators. Cone Bottom style requires the use of a stand for support.
- Description: 15-deg
- Weight: 286lbs
- Dimensions: 86" x 87"
- Overall Height: 98″
- Fitting 2″
- Specific Gravity: 1.7
$1,006.97[description] Learn More
- Welded light duty 2 1/2"x 2 1/2" angle iron frame for 5' and 6' models and 2" X 2" angle iron frame for 4' model.
- 7 1/2" spacing.
- Cast bearings.
- 1" square axles.
- Notched or smooth 16" blades.
- Recommended for a tractor of 15-35 hp.
Monitor up to 24 Rows with the Sensor-1 Fully Digital Population Monitor. See at a glance your Total or Average Population, Speed, Total or Field Acres, Seed Spacing, and Travel Distance. Has an Easy to Read Bar Graph and Backlit Digital Display. This Monitor is Die-Cast Aluminum and Comes with Sunshield, Mounting Bracket, Monitor Cable & Power Cord. Pinned for John Deere.
- Pinned for John Deere
- Easy to read bar graph
- Backlit digital display
- Die-cast aluminum
- Mounting bracket
- Monitor cable
- Power cord