Priefert’s Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional, and attractive environment for their valued animals. Our pre-cut Wood Kits are specially designed to work with our Premier Stall Line. It is easy to install each Wood Kit, just unwrap and insert, cutting down the last board for a tight fit. Each Wood Kit is made from #1 quality Pine and features tongue & grooved, front beveled board that are stained with a medium color stain. Each Wood Kit comes in shrink-wrapped packaging and includes detailed installation instructions.
- Wood Kits use #1 Pine
- Wood is beveled and stained with a medium color stain
- Wood fist together with tongue & groove
- Stall Bottom Wood Kits are cut to 47.5” length
- Stall Top Wood Kits are cut to 33.5” length
This Hybrid contains the Roundup Ready Corn 2 Trait (NK603) that provides crop safety for over the top applications of labeled Roundup brand agricultural herbicides. This is treated seed: Do not use this corn for food, feed or oil purposes.
- 115 Day Maturity
- Roundup Ready Treated Seed
- Germination - 95
- Suggested Planted Plate Column - R26
- Seed Treatment Code - 7
- Variety - H6392143
- Kernels - 80M
- Origin - Illinois
Planting Notes: Treated seed does not flow as freely as untreated seed. Please make adjustments to compensate for this restricted seed flow, to prevent lower than desired seeding rates.
**WARNING: THIS IS TREATED SEED! Minimize skin contact by wearing protective clothing such as a long sleeved shirt, long pants, socks and shoes, chemical resistant gloves and protective eye-wear when handling treated seeds. Handle treated seed in a well ventilated area. Avoid breathing dust. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Wash hands before eating or drinking. DO NOT USE FOR FEED OR OIL PURPOSES. DO NOT REUSE EMPTY SACKS.
For more information about health hazords and general questions: Please call Federal Hybrids at 1-515-887-5888.
If you would like to Fill out an MTSA Form, please click on the link below:
The Supplier is Federal Hybrids 50597Learn More
$84.99Me-Too-Lachlor™ II is a selective herbicide recommended as a preplant surface-applied, preplant incorporated, or preemergence treatment in water or fluid fertilizer for control of most annual grasses and certain broadleaf weeds in Field Corn, Sweet Corn, and Popcorn. Contains a safener for corn, may be mixed with water or liquid fertilizer. Application rate is 1.5-2 pints per acre.
A Generic replacement for Dual II Magnum Herbicide. Learn More
Long hours turn into long days and nights during the spring, summer and fall while sitting on a tractor breaking ground, planting or harvesting. Instead of whistling, sing along to your favorite tunes while you work. Stay up to date with the latest weather watches and warnings so you or your employees don't get caught out in an open field during the onset of sudden bad weather.
- Choose from 2 radio models
- Industrial grade
- Universal mounting
- Front auxiliary input
- 1/4" headphone jack
- 2 heavy-duty speakers
- 12 Volt DC
- Dimensions: 21.75" W x 2.75" H x 9" D
- 1 Radio
- Universal housing with built-in speakers and 1/4" headphone jack
- Antenna and hardware pack
- Special 12” hinged apron prevents animals from burrowing under the fence
- Sturdy construction for kennels and small animal pens
- Tough 17-gauge wire is woven into 1.5” hexagonal pattern
- Rust-resistant, galvanized wire can be buried under sod
If you’ve been looking for a great herbicide that will knock down everything from poison ivy to softwoods to bushes, briars and berries, you’ve found it! The Crossbow Herbicide from Dow AgroSciences is a powerful herbicide for woody, brush, and broadleaf plants that leaves grasses unaffected! It’s even great for Kudzu and Bamboo. Tried other herbicides that didn’t kill? Or sprays that killed everything - including your grass? This is the perfect product for your fencerow, fields, anywhere you need some serious knockdown but want to preserve your grass.
Great knockdown power for:
- Woody plants and Brush : Kudzu, Bamboo, Blackberries, Poison Oak, Softwoods, etc.
- Annual and Perennial Broadleaves : Buckwheat, Ragweed, Thistle, Poison Ivy, Dandelion, Oxalis, White Clover, Ground Ivy, etc.
- Equipment: hand sprayers, tractor ag-sprayers, virtually any type of chemical sprayer.
- Postmergent spray; use when leaves are present. Not effective if used immediately after mowing. Best results when foliage growth is active.
- Application rate depends on type of weed and application timing.
- Rainfast within two hours
- No effect on grasses
- Not for crop use.
- Not for use in grazing areas for lactating dairy animals.
*See product manual 2 for MSDS informationLearn More
The Ecoflex Fontana Chicken Barn ECHK103-B is designed to be a safe haven for your chickens! This barn will house up to 6 full sized hens and is built to be durable and weather resistant. The Fontana Chicken barn can be used as an independent stucture or can be attached to the Ecoflex Fontana Chicken Pen ECHK103-P (sold seperately) to make a larger enclosed area for your chickens.
- Made from Ecoflex, an eco composite resistant to moist, warp, crack, split
- Long lasting without maintenance
- Non-absorbent and odor repellent
- Easy clean
- A blend of recycled polymers and wood byproducts, Ecoflex exhibits the best characteristics of the polymers and wood that forms the basis for the material
- Ecoflex doesn't warp, twist or crack from changes in temperature and humidity making easier and further extending life
- Wood and Plastic Frame
- Nesting Box Included
- Height: 28.9 Inches
- Width: 52.8 Inches
- Depth: 28.5 Inches
- Made in the USA
- Durable polymer hopper
- Black powder coated steel framework, resists rust and corrosion
- Quick detatch mounting bracket
- Hopper Empties Completely
- Multi-Purpose Design: you can fertilize, broadcast seed, and feed game
- Adjustable shut-off gate regulates amount dispersed
- Capacity: 15 gallon or 1 bushel
- Spread Width: 20-30 ft.
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 10ft Coiled Hose
- Includes Attachment Straps
- Round-up® Ready
- 36" x 18" x 17" (L x W x H).