- 150 Gallon
- 25"H x 39"W x 58"L
- Durable Structural Foam Plastic
- Single Piece Seamless Construction
- Engineered To Withstand Cold Weather
- High Winds & Ill-Tempered Animals, Rustproof, Dent, Crack & Corrosion-Resistant Even When Frozen Solid
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Underside Ribs
- Caged Heaters & Float Valve Systems Are Accepted, Drinker's Wide, Tilt-Back Opening Makes It Easy For Hogs, Sheep & Goats To Use
- 1.5" Oversized Drain Plug , Use For Small Animal Dipping, Disinfecting & Washing, Duramold Construction For Rugged Farm Tough Applications.
For Control of Specified Diseases on 47 Various Crops. Example: Corn - Rust, Northern & Souther Leaf Blight, Northern & Southern Leaf Spot. Soybeans - Rust & Powdery Mildew.
- As low as $2.80 per acre in Corn
- As low as $2.10 per acre in Soybeans
- Compare to Bayers Folicur 3.6 at $140/gal.
- PSI : 10 GPM : 5.00 Amps : 6.0
- PSI : 20 GPM : 4.50 Amps : 9.0
- PSI : 30 GPM : 4.10 Amps : 11.0
- PSI : 40 GPM : 3.88 Amps : 13.0
- PSI : 50 GPM : 3.55 Amps : 14.6
- PSI : 60 GPM : 3.20 Amps : 16.3
- Motor Type: 12 VDC permanent magnet, totally enclosed, non-ventilated
- Leads: 14 AWG, 12” long
- Duty Cycle: See Heat Rise graph
- Temperature Limits: Motor is not equipped with thermal protection. For user safety, optimal performance, and maximum motor life, the motor surface temperature should not exceed 180°F (82°C).
- Type: 5 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry, demand or bypass mode
- Certifications: NSF Standard 58
- Liquid Temperature: 140°F (60°C) Max.
- Priming Capabilities: 14 feet (4 m)
- Max Pressure: 45 PSI (7 bar)
- Inlet/Outlet Ports: 1⁄2” FNPT
Materials of Construction
- Housings: Polypropylene
- Valves: Viton
- Diaphragm: Santoprene
- Fasteners: Stainless Steel
- Motor Shell: Coated Steel
- Special 12” hinged apron prevents animals from burrowing under the fence
- Sturdy construction for kennels and small animal pens
- Tough 17-gauge wire is woven into 1.5” hexagonal pattern
- Rust-resistant, galvanized wire can be buried under sod
Hydraulic Auger Adapters
- Description - To adapt a drive unit with 2-inch hex drive shaft to an auger with a 2 9/16-inch round opening.
- Weight - 22Lbs. 10Kg.
- Polypropylene pump housing and valve plate
- Viton Valves - Santoprene Diaphragm
- Zinc Plated Steel fasteners
- Polypropylene 3" Motor Shell
- Honeywell Micro Switch
- 60 PSI (4.1 Bar) Max
- 5.5 GPM (20.8 LPM) Max
- Round-Up Ready
- Self Priming to 8 Feet
- Max Fluid Temp 140 Deg F
- 12V DC
- 17 Max Amps
- 1/2" NPT Ports
- CE Approved
- 5.6 Lbs Dry
- Double-wing cutter for planting or plowing up potatoes
- Attach a subsoiler point and easily break up hard, low ground where water accumulates
- Water drains after one pass
- Category I pin hookup and Category 0 spacing for sub-compact tractors (Cat. I pins included)
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Dimensions: 27" W x 31" H
This clamp-on hitch receiver mounts over your bucket's cutting edge, providing you a clearer view of your hitch and trailer as you drive up to the trailer to connect.Product Specifications
- Height: 15"
- Width: 6"
- Length: 23"
- Weight 25 lbs.
DPK-6900C - Cast Iron
Type: 6-Roller design
Max Pressure: 300 PSI (21 bar)
Max Recommended Temperature: 140°F (60° C)
Port Size: ¾” NPT (female)
6900: Side Ports
6601: Rear Ports - Non Field Serviceable
Base Mounted: 5⁄16 -18 UNC-2B (2 holes)
PTO: Use torque arm and coupler
Size: 5⁄8” solid shaft
Rotation: CCW (standard);
(Shaft rotation is determined when
looking at shaft end of pump)
Weight: 9 lbs (19.8 kg)
Materials of Construction
Housing: Cast Iron or Diamond Series™ Stainless Steel
Rollers: 3⁄4” Ultra rollers (standard)
6900 Series: 3⁄4” Ultra rollers (standard)
6601C: 11⁄16” Ultra Rollers (standard)
11⁄16” or 3⁄4” Polypropylene (optional)
Shaft Seals: Viton cartridge type lip seals
Seal Ring: Viton
Shaft & Rotor:
Cast Iron: Extra-fine finish 404 SST
Diamond Series™ Stainless Steel: Extra-fine finish 416 SST
Bearings: Permanently-lubricated, heavy-duty sealed bearingsLearn More
Specifically designed to work seamlessly with the Octagon 20 ADVANCE digital incubator (and only with the Octagon 20 ADVANCE) this humidity pump includes a peristaltic pump and an external water reservoir which eliminates the chances of water in the incubator harboring bacteria.
The unit stands beside the incubator and is connected to it by an electrical lead and a flexible tube for water supply.
Humidity settings are controlled directly from the incubator's intuitive digital menu and the achieved relative Humidity (RH) is continuously shown on the incubator’s digital display.
The Octagon 20 ADVANCE incubator coupled with the Humidity Pump effectively maintains the humidity level precisely at the level the user sets irrespective of changes in room humidity and so overcomes problems that can commonly lead to eggs failing to hatch – especially in the latest stages of incubation.
The Humidity Pump module can be purchased as part of the Octagon 20 Advance EX model or separately as an upgrade from Octagon 20 Advance to the Octagon 20 Advance EX.Learn More