- 18” Piston Spray Gun
- #18 Orifice
- Brass valve
- 3/8" hose barb connection
- Adjustable spray nozzle
- 350 psi Max pressure
- 7 GPM max flow
For use in safely administering medication and nutritional products to newborn calves, Merrick's oral bottle feeders offer the best in long-lasting wear. They are well-constructed with semi-flexible tubes, soft rounded tips and easy to handle clamps to help control the desired flow. The unique air valve allows the proper flow of l iquid to the calf.
Included with each system is a complimentary Super-Calf Nipple, featuring Merrick's patented design.Learn More
- Left side patttern boomless nozzle for use with 2GPM 12v pumps
- 11ft spray pattern at 30-35 PSI, Large droplets reduce potential drift
- Ideal for application where obsticales or terain prevents spraying with conventional booms
- Brass Cap, Polyproplylene body 3/8" MPT, includes adapter to connect to 11/16 nozzle bodies
- Use with Right side boomless nozzle to allow you to control left side, right side or full spray pattern.
- Kills weeds and prevents new growth for up to 1 year.
- Eliminates unwanted vegetation from driveways, walkways, patios, fence rows and other areas.
- Easy to apply with a sprinkling can or tank sprayer.
- One piece construction.
- Precision molded in durable polypropylene, for strength and chemical resistance.
- PTFE seats for smooth operation and proper sealing characteristics.
- Quality with economy.
- Maximum operating pressure 150 P. S.I. at 70°F.
This Cattle Nose Bar is for Manual Cattlemaster Headgates only. Holds the cattle's head in a firm position for safer handling.
- Dimensions: 45" L x 5-1/2" H
Constructed from soft, supple burgundy latigo leather, this tie down has a non-rust solid brass conway adjustment and sewn-on solid brass snap. Measures 3/4" x 40".Learn More